Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How high will it go?  (Read 1312 times)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

So as we all know bitcoin is hitting an all time high. But More thinking how high will this go before it takes a crash?

I'm thinking it may get to 9k - 10k and then drop right down to 7k afterwards.

Your thoughts?

We must believe that it will reach to its highest peak,who would have known bitcoin positively recover for a short period of time,this entire week seems a roller coaster ride for all of us who is in the bitcoin world,so we must crossed our finger for the incoming christmas season.
Hopefully this would be a great gift for everyone who truly believe that bitcoin could change someones life.
from my experience in bitcoin for three or four  I think that's the price of bitcoin no one should estimate how much it will be high to go . From my views the price of bitcoin will never stop it always fluctuate either it may increase or decrease but it never  fixed because it depends on the market value of the bitcoin and the demand of the people which affect the price of bitcoin . I think the highest price of bitcoin will be approx $35000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: