Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][PerksCoin] - 🌲OFFICIAL BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD ⚡  (Read 8347 times)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:15:59 PM

Why Instagram doesn’t have any medical cannabis pictures? Will there be any time soon?

There is no way of differentiating "regular" marijuana from medical marijuana without a label....

hi, will you guys be replying to any Sig campaigners about avatars? or acceptance, or anything?
Where is the spreadsheet for signups?
in like 2 weeks noone has a confirm even for participation, but everyone was to wear the sig? hmmmm, thats weird

i was PM'd to take part in this by your team, is why i ask..

whats happening? Cheesy

Hi did you not receive an email from bounty@cannasos.com after filling out the form(s) under the Sig bounty and/or Avatar bounty? If not, please fill out the form(s). Everyone now has to fill out the form(s) in order to take part in the bounty. The spreadsheet should be in the email that you will receive from bounty@cannasos.com

ohhh,  i expected a PM as per the OP, but that works to Cheesy  i have checked my email and turns out i did receive it 2 days ago, in my spam folder Cheesy
Thx for the speedy reply! shows you have nothing to hide and are ready to jump to your projects inquiries!
a sign of a solid team for sure! Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SnaFFik

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:50:29 PM

Yes to the spam folder you need to look for more, I once so a week waiting for an important letter until I thought that maybe it's in spam. Cheesy
Voland1986

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:18:11 PM

I wonder the first time I hear about reddit what it is, what they need to do for the bounty?
Reddit social news website where the registered users can post links to any any information on the Internet. Like many other sites, Reddit maintains a system of voting for their favorite messages is the most popular of them are on the main page. One of the most popular sites in the world — 7th place in attendance according to Alexa Internet, 25th — according to SimilarWeb. Wikipedia help you.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:57:07 PM

also thinking of joining the bounty of the company, and it happens that the tokens we receive can be nothing then, who thinks that?
Cloyd173

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:36:08 PM

also thinking of joining the bounty of the company, and it happens that the tokens we receive can be nothing then, who thinks that?
could theoretically be anything, but I'm sure that there will not be so. 1) the company already works. 2) It already has infrastructure in complex social networks and complex advertising platform, intended primarily for the cannabis industry. 3) they have a strong team. So you can safely work.
lero34

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:14:53 PM

could theoretically be anything, but I'm sure that there will not be so. 1) the company already works. 2) It already has infrastructure in complex social networks and complex advertising platform, intended primarily for the cannabis industry. 3) they have a strong team. So you can safely work.
Thanks you calmed me down, let going to be written in the bounty program. I've heard so much about different ico which then, even before the exchange do not reach, so I'm afraid.
investorom

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:33:54 PM

Thanks you calmed me down, let going to be written in the bounty program. I've heard so much about different ico which then, even before the exchange do not reach, so I'm afraid.
I also joined for the bounty and coins bought, will be a success, so don't be afraid
CannaSOS

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:27:42 PM

Yeah, every ICO has its risks, and there is always a possibility for a drop in value in the short run. No one knows what will happen in the short run, however in order to have a very nice token in the long run, we are building the PTP platform which will help self-regulate the PerksCoin token. From what we know, no one else will have such a system.
Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:47:08 PM

For example, I'm just not invested in this case, it is more than you can afford to lose and sleep better.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
Cryptogenetic

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:33:11 PM

I’m interested in what will happened to the tokens tat are left after giving out rewards in each company?
Pablo Gaban

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:50:55 PM

Why channel all Instagram photos only Marijuana? No logos of the project, neither men nor corporate photo or advertisement banners. Only Marijuana! How to work with such content?. Think what am I doing promoting drug use.
CannaSOS

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:43:10 PM

Why channel all Instagram photos only Marijuana? No logos of the project, neither men nor corporate photo or advertisement banners. Only Marijuana! How to work with such content?. Think what am I doing promoting drug use.

Hey Pablo, from today and onwards we will be posting company related articles from our website and other interesting material to IG. We will limit the marijuana-related photos to one per day, and will have the rest to be primarily articles and other interesting stuff.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:59:45 PM

I'm interested in registering for your bounty facebook campaign but in the form I saw that I do not request an ETH payment address. How will your tokens be paid? Is there any wallet to download?
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:37:33 AM

Registered for bitcointalk signature and avatar bounty.

Registered for twitter bounty as well.

Subscribed to the reddit but did not see a part on the google form about signing up.

My user name on reddit is the same as here: fishfishfish313

Thanks! Look forward to hearing form you.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
CannaSOS

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:18:22 PM

Subscribed to the reddit but did not see a part on the google form about signing up.

Hey fish, the form has just been updated: http://[Suspicious link removed]/PerksCoinBountyProgram have a look.
CannaSOS

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:22:30 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 02:00:38 PM by CannaSOS

I'm interested in registering for your bounty facebook campaign but in the form I saw that I do not request an ETH payment address. How will your tokens be paid? Is there any wallet to download?

In order to receive payment via our PerksCoin tokens, you must go to ico.cannasos.com and sign up. Be sure to confirm your account via the email confirmation. Every Sunday, the manager will allocate the PerksCoins to that account. There is no need to download anything, the signup takes 1-3 min. When the ICO and the KYC process is complete, the PerksCoins will be automatically sent to your wallet via smart contract.

Don't forget to fill out the bounty form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NgE3eDuTYO6_QMkHCi5B_L2ch1n0f8sUQ8LRbO6m1F4
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:46:41 AM

Hey fish, the form has just been updated: http://[Suspicious link removed]/PerksCoinBountyProgram have a look.

Thanks! Submitted again.  Don't see anything in my email yet, but could be because of the weekend.  Will check again tomorrow.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Cloyd173

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:49:32 PM

For example, I'm just not invested in this case, it is more than you can afford to lose and sleep better.
That’s also right, but you always want to earn more and if the company is serious, then you can invest more than you can afford to lose. There risks are justified. Especially if a project already have a platform and not just stuff on paper.
dmitry.jirnov

Activity: 348

MAKING ANN & BOUNTY THREAD | MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:27:36 PM

I’ve read the latest news about the fact that a huge investment fund has purchased PerksCoin at the amount of $1,000,000. That’s a great indicator for the company. After reading this news I’m thinking of buying PerksCoin tokens.
Cop999

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:48:07 PM

What is the difference between BitcoinTalk Bounty (Signature) and BitcoinTalk Bounty (Avatar signature) ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: