Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin towards to $8000  (Read 846 times)
BCTBF (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:06:28 AM

Bitcoin towards to $8000, whether the exact reasons why bitcoin prices rise so fast?
What to do now, sell or keep hodling?
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:16:59 AM

There seems to be a lot of resistance at $8000, only time will tell if we bounce off it or break through. I will continue to hodl because I do not need money in the short term, but your situation may be different.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:20:48 AM

As of now the price of bitcoin is really near to 8000 dollars and i hope anytime will reach that . This the another history of bitcoin price . For sure after the price of 8000 dollars the next target is 9k dollars this month and maybe we see the price lf 10k dollars before end of this year 2017. So it's better to buy bitcoin now because the price continuw to increase .
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:43:07 AM

Bitcoin towards to $8000, whether the exact reasons why bitcoin prices rise so fast?
Exact reason? supply and demand maybe? influx of new money? who cares?

Sell or hold? depends on what your goal is, if you invested for the short-term then once we hit 8k you should sell your coins, perhaps invest in some altcoins? but if you're looking to gain profit for the long-term then the obvious choice is to hold your coins. Who knows, maybe we hit 9k in the next couple of week.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
BCTBF (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:23:22 AM

Exact reason? supply and demand maybe? influx of new money? who cares?

Sell or hold? depends on what your goal is, if you invested for the short-term then once we hit 8k you should sell your coins, perhaps invest in some altcoins? but if you're looking to gain profit for the long-term then the obvious choice is to hold your coins. Who knows, maybe we hit 9k in the next couple of week.
9k in the next few weeks? Nice, I'll hodl it now. I question about that because usually I always sell when bitcoin prices reach new value. Well, right now I'm going to hodl it longer, because it looks like 10k will happen at the end of the year. Cheers!!
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:58:17 AM

i think no one will know the exact reason why bitcoin prices rise so fast today and we only can follow the price wherever it is up or down. but now the price it seems need to make correction because i see the $8000 wall is not break but we still have many times to break the wall so be patience and enjoy the ride. i think we can still hold our bitcoin if we want to sell at more than $8000 meanwhile the altcoin is in the red zone and i think its the time to buy another amount for altcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:18:20 AM

It has already reached that price mate, it touched it a few minutes ago if i am not wrong, i just saw it on this forum because i was not looking at the charts by that time.
but we are going to see it soon, there is no hurry about that because we all know that sooner or later the price will be at $8000 again, so there is nothing to be worried about.
but how much is going to be the next all time high? maybe $8500? $9000? it is so unpredictable, i dont even know what to expect from this crazy market.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:18:43 AM

Most of us doesnt even care what are the reason why the price of bitcoin suddenly skyrocket, all that we care is that its price is continuing to go up.
I suggest that you keep holding your bitcoin and who knows it might reach $10k by the end of the year.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1553

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:24:22 AM

Most of us doesnt even care what are the reason why the price of bitcoin suddenly skyrocket, all that we care is that its price is continuing to go up.
I suggest that you keep holding your bitcoin and who knows it might reach $10k by the end of the year.

We are almost there. As for the reason, it all comes down to supply and demand. After last threat to bitcoin is over now, people who were scared before buy bitcoin again now. I am pretty confident we are going to reach 10k before the end of the year as it is quite clear bitcoin is nowadays the number 1 asset which gives you security and returns. You can invest in alts for higher and faster profit, but you won’t have the same degree of security as with bitcoin. And bitcoin is already giving very high returns. Returns even higher than that mean more volatility and insecurity.

It has already reached that price mate, it touched it a few minutes ago if i am not wrong, i just saw it on this forum because i was not looking at the charts by that time.
but we are going to see it soon, there is no hurry about that because we all know that sooner or later the price will be at $8000 again, so there is nothing to be worried about.
but how much is going to be the next all time high? maybe $8500? $9000? it is so unpredictable, i dont even know what to expect from this crazy market.

It hasn't done so in coinmarket cap (yet). Maybe in some particular exchange it has.

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:26:32 AM

Mate this is Bitcoin we're talking about here, a world wide digital currency, maybe you need some perspectives, it's not a super market in a city to

Expect a few hundreds of people living nearby, it's the entire planet with billions of people and 21M Bitcoin. even 200M investors could hype the price

To $30K.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:59:39 AM

Keep hold your bitcoin, don't believe about those FUDers from bitcoin cash to sell your coin.
Read the more analyzation about what already happened with bitcoin in here https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-breaks-through-8000-following-massive-head-fake
I thought about the more people are betting into the bitcoin as the real estate market interested by use the bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:26:24 AM

Hodl. Always hodl!

There could be lots of reasons, but one powerful reason is that the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) is about to open futures trading of bitcoin in their markets. What that means is that the brokerage firms that plan to offer the futures need to buy and hold reserves of bitcoin to cover the trades they're going to make with and for their clients.

So we have a few firms with a lot of money buying into the market, this is a big deal!
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:33:50 AM

Above expectations it will reach $8,000 for sure before this month will end and you must keep on hoarding too because the probability to reach $10,000 to $15,000 is very possible now, who knows when everything is possible it could reach the five digits before this year end. Luckily for those buy it low and sell it high by next year.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:37:55 AM

8000$ is not hard to reach anymore and we are actually almost there. It touched it once already, it won't be hard for bitcoin to continue the trend and go past 8000$. I am amazed how the price of bitcoin gets getting higher and higher amidst all the problems it is facing. But that has always been the case with bitcoin, it keeps rising even against all the detractors and problems.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:43:42 AM

Maybe it became more in demand. if i were you, i will still hold it for more years sincw I am expecting for more developments to bitcoin in all aspects including its market value which will be more profitable in the future. But if you are already satisfied with its value , you may convert it already since that's your money in the first place. I would wait for a little bit of backdrops and will again invest to Bitcoin to be held for more years.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:50:31 AM

Yeah, the price of bitcoin is nearly $8000 and this time it is expected to reach 10k soon by the end of 2017.
There are mainly two reasons why bitcoin surge continually, the first is that the mining volume is getting lower every day by increase in block difficulty, so rewards apoortionment also gets low.
Secondly,  there are several industries showing their interest in blockchain decentralized technology.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:01:28 AM

Yes, it will reach another highest value especially when Chrismast is coming ( there will be a lot of demand )

Let's take a look on https://imgur.com/7nn6JbR
So holding is the best option at the moment
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:05:10 AM

Above expectations it will reach $8,000 for sure before this month will end and you must keep on hoarding too because the probability to reach $10,000 to $15,000 is very possible now, who knows when everything is possible it could reach the five digits before this year end. Luckily for those buy it low and sell it high by next year.

Now the price of bitcoin is around 7880$.Now the value of bitcoin is nearly 7900$ and close to 8k$ .This is one I had expected. But for 10000$ and all it takes much time. At this year end you can see 9000$ maximum.
MNDan

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:26:17 AM

Now the price of bitcoin is around 7880$.Now the value of bitcoin is nearly 7900$ and close to 8k$ .This is one I had expected. But for 10000$ and all it takes much time. At this year end you can see 9000$ maximum.

I'll take that bet - what do you want to wager?
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:37:24 AM

There are a few factors which may have contributed:

- There is news that Segwit2x will push through, even with minimal support. People may be buying for airdrops.
- CME is about to start trading Bitcoin futures, which legitimizes Bitcoin, and can attract more investors.
- BCH attack has failed and the number of unconfirmed transactions are slowly but surely normalizing.

There may be other certain developments around the community that I'm not aware of though, so feel free to add if you feel that I missed something.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: