Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Coinverters! Plastic Bitcoin/Litecoin wallets cards!  (Read 1011 times)
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 11:18:53 PM

Greetings!

I have a new product!  The Coinverters wallet cards.  I have improved the production process to the point where I can happily ship 100's of cards at a time, so now is a good time to announce it.

I posted an auction about the Bitcoin cards a week or so ago, and I've been selling them on Bitmit.

I have gotten the Litecoin cards to work perfectly too, and all the altcoins are easily done as well.  Feathercoin cards are coming next, which altcoin cards would you like to see?  

I can also do 2-factor cards, but I have not integrated a web interface for it yet.

The prices on the Litecoin cards on the website are higher than what I would actually charge, just so I could have them as a buyable option.  As an introductory offer, I will sell them for 1 LTC each + face value, and shipping.  I usually ship them in an envelope with a stamp on it so even international can ship for about $2.  

Post here if you have any comments, suggestions, or questions!

Please upvote us on reddit!

Visit our website at Coinverters.com!

Here's a few cards we have made, don't like the artwork?  Order 50 or more cards to put your own image on the card.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 11:26:44 PM

These are cool! great job, what denominations can we order on each card?

I would like to put some away for awhile for the twins, say 0.25 each? give them to them on graduation day in 8 years or so.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
btceic

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 11:28:09 PM

I am also considering doing 0.10 for some friends and family members.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 11:48:40 PM

I would like to put some away for awhile for the twins, say 0.25 each? give them to them on graduation day in 8 years or so.

That's the best thing to do, to put away for young ones in the family, a few bitcents will go a long way in the future!

0.25 BTC is going to be one of the standard denominations for Bitcoin, yup!  I was thinking 0.05 / 0.1 / 0.25 / 0.5 / 1.0 BTC for now, I also put up some 0.01 BTC cards to see if there would be any takers on something that low, but it could make a nice handout for first timers.  I could make a 10,000 BTC card if you load it yourself Smiley
btceic

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 11:56:14 PM

That's the best thing to do, to put away for young ones in the family, a few bitcents will go a long way in the future!

0.25 BTC is going to be one of the standard denominations for Bitcoin, yup!  I was thinking 0.05 / 0.1 / 0.25 / 0.5 / 1.0 BTC for now, I also put up some 0.01 BTC cards to see if there would be any takers on something that low, but it could make a nice handout for first timers.  I could make a 10,000 BTC card if you load it yourself Smiley

I'm interested, I am going to be buying some BTC via coinbase on wednesday which takes 3-5 days for ach to come through, I spent all my btc for KnC pre-orders... do you have these anywhere where I could pay with alternate means instead of waiting?

Edit: would you consider ebay?

flavius

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:00:30 AM

these are so funny. they are like itunes cards it just makes me kinky inside

once i get some more coins ill be ordering quite a bit

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:08:09 AM

These are cool...it would have been nice to have a QR code on there, though!
forensick

Activity: 376

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 06:11:12 AM

Great i will order some soon
flavius

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 06:15:11 AM

also how/where do we redeem these

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
felix123

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:53:43 PM

also how/where do we redeem these
The private key's printed on the back. Just put it in your client or something.
drwho88888

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 07:02:51 PM

The problem still lies in the fact that they can be stolen (even when being sent to you) and it doesn't really matter if the private key is hidden under a tamper evident seal as I'm sure a thief wouldn't give a damn about whether anyone knew the seal had been broken after he's transferred the coins.

Something like Coinlockr.com is a much safer way to store your coins.
davecoin

Activity: 816

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:46:31 PM

Part of the beauty of these is you can give them out as gifts or promotional items.  A hardware wallet or usb drive, you can't (or at least you'd be less likely to give them away).
drwho88888

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 12:44:34 PM

Part of the beauty of these is you can give them out as gifts or promotional items.  A hardware wallet or usb drive, you can't (or at least you'd be less likely to give them away).

Yes, I agree. They're quite neat. Just not as secure as something like CoinLockr.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: