Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 MacBook Pro 15" Maxed Out - Touch ID 3.1GHz / 16GB -2TB /Radeon Pro 560  (Read 443 times)
Eric_Stewart (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:58:08 AM

Selling a BRAND NEW maxed-out 2017 15" Apple MacBook Pro in the beautiful Space Gray color- still in original plastic packaging, Does not come with original box however!

This is fully loaded, with a spectacular 2 TB SSD and all the other goodies (4GB VRAM, 16GB Ram, 3.1 GHz processor). Warranty is good until November of 2018. (did not purchase AppleCare) US keyboard + US warranty. Includes power adapter / cable.

Item Retails new for over $4400 USD w/ Tax

FREE Priority shipping within USA!!
International shipping available upon request - Will discuss based on where you are and how much it will cost me to ship it there.

Looking for 0.24BTC - Will not accept any other payment methods [Unless we can come to an agreement for local-meetup, in which case I will allow cash purchase]
THIS PRICE IS 100% FIRM - Do not offer me 0.239999999BTC. It's non-negotiable.

Pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/prqcx

https://imgur.com/a/Xr2lr

https://imgur.com/a/Y1LFe

https://imgur.com/a/czBPE
xayan123
Copper Member

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:55:27 AM

Hey still selling this?

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:18:55 AM

You’re selling a $5,000 item for under $2,000 when you could get close to the retail price easily... Why do I not believe this?
Buyers beware. Use common sense over greed. @OP please post new pictures of the item with a paper alongside it showing the date and your username to show you actually have the item in your possession.
Now for the most important question of all. Will you be accepting Escrow?
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:50:07 PM

do you allow escrow ? if you are really serious and want to sell this. I have a trusted Escrow provider (MinerJones) in US, (he's also an international shipper) I'll ask him if he agrees to help I'll send him the funds. you'll send the items to him. he'll check and confirm if everything is as you are saying then he'll release the funds to you and ship the project to me..

let me know what you say. ?

escrow would be the only way to deal in this forum no matter if it's me or it's someone else.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Odaiski

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:13:23 PM

How many do you have? Where I can buy for cash? I want buy few and ready to meet you.
Eric_Stewart (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:30:58 PM

In response to most of the questions - Yes I will accept escrow if we can agree on a company that is trusted to do so.

In response to "I want to buy a few" I only have one. I'm not a store, It's my personal laptop I purchased that I do not want to keep. Sorry.
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:46:11 PM

In response to most of the questions - Yes I will accept escrow if we can agree on a company that is trusted to do so.

In response to "I want to buy a few" I only have one. I'm not a store, It's my personal laptop I purchased that I do not want to keep. Sorry.

There is no 'company' per say but rather a few respected and trusted members on this forum that act as an escrow.
They make sure there's an agreement and provide an escrow address to hold the funds in. Once the product has been received and the buyer confirms receipt then they release the funds to the seller (post-fee).
If there are any issues then they are involved with the mediation.
Hope that helps.
mandertherick

Activity: 206
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:20:42 PM

There is no 'company' per say but rather a few respected and trusted members on this forum that act as an escrow.
They make sure there's an agreement and provide an escrow address to hold the funds in. Once the product has been received and the buyer confirms receipt then they release the funds to the seller (post-fee).
If there are any issues then they are involved with the mediation.
Hope that helps.

Maybe he refers to something like Bitrated. I have done a few trades there with Bitrated escrow, very useful indeed. Check my profile for more info. https://www.bitrated.com/travisantonio

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
xayan123
Copper Member

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:57:42 PM

How long has it been used for?  Any visible scratches etc?

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius
rogerrodger

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:22:58 PM

pm sent
rogerrodger

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:01:38 PM

I have agreed to purchase using ognasty as escrow.  Will update if seller agrees and transaction is completed
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:11:13 PM

I am also interested. already sent PM to OP about this 2 days ago. but so far no any reply. lets see if OP is really serious or  he's wasting time here. if he think someone pay him without escrow he should know this will not happen.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
rogerrodger

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:23:05 AM

Maybe that is the case.  Replied quickly when I asked where he was but haven't heard back since when I said I wanted to purchase using escrow.

I am also interested. already sent PM to OP about this 2 days ago. but so far no any reply. lets see if OP is really serious or  he's wasting time here. if he think someone pay him without escrow he should know this will not happen.
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:31:55 AM

Maybe that is the case.  Replied quickly when I asked where he was but haven't heard back since when I said I wanted to purchase using escrow.

Whatever you do make sure not to send any payment (even lartial) I less it’s to a verified escrow. Accepting escrow and then backtracking is not uncommon with scam attempts I’m not saying with certainty that that’s what this is but proceed with caution.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:46:01 AM

Maybe that is the case.  Replied quickly when I asked where he was but haven't heard back since when I said I wanted to purchase using escrow.

I am also interested. already sent PM to OP about this 2 days ago. but so far no any reply. lets see if OP is really serious or  he's wasting time here. if he think someone pay him without escrow he should know this will not happen.

Whatever you do make sure not to send any payment (even lartial) I less it’s to a verified escrow. Accepting escrow and then backtracking is not uncommon with scam attempts I’m not saying with certainty that that’s what this is but proceed with caution.

Agreed, trade with caution Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: