Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:09:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past  (Read 21826 times)
jekyounghusband

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

I know it will be difficult but thru acceptance, you will learn to forgive and leave all the past behind. Face it and in time, your wounds will be healed.
leislemad

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

looking for activities such as do some works, do any sport you like and hang out with friends(but don't sharing about past)..
then......, try to find someone new..
experienced by my self, lol..  Cool
gdcola

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

Time will heal, make yourself busy like spending times with family and friends...
Fasity

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:47:52 PM

Try to take your mind off the issue and focus on other things. Those things will keep you busy.
bongens

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

Forgetting the past is burying all the things that has happened and leaving the past behind.In this way, one can unload that has been weighing on him for years or more.
esfirvelius

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

It takes time to forget a person whom you love , especially the memories of the past .
kurasatiniala

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

All you need is time. Time will cure anything. I don't know how old are you but if you were old enough you wouldn't be sad like this. And if you say this is the right way, you are in the right way. You'll never know what is next for you.. Wait and see..
time and also honest to yourself
admit it
admit your love
and also the most important part is admit your lose
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

I think what has happened to you is what you made the person you are. Yes, everybody did a mistakes in the past. I don't want to forget mine because if I forget them I can do the same mistake again. It's an experience.
mohammadzayadi

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:40:38 PM

I think we should not forget all the past because the past is part of our lives. the past we need to forget is a bad and painful past.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
mohammadzayadi

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:49:27 PM

I think what has happened to you is what you made the person you are. Yes, everybody did a mistakes in the past. I don't want to forget mine because if I forget them I can do the same mistake again. It's an experience.
that is very correct. We can take lessons from past mistakes to avoid happening again in our lives. Because the best teacher is the experience.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Elhindinho

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:57:51 PM

How to forget someone who loves you? It was really sad for me but i need to let him go. I know this is the right way. Any advice there?😭😭😭😢😢😢

Try to make some new friends, find some good moments, those can refresh your heart, creates another memories to drown out your memories of the one you loved. it's called move on. move from one situation to another, and if you are lucky, you can get an attractive one to love that can make you forget the one before and have better relationship. good luck  Wink
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:39:31 AM

Forgetting the past is the easiest way to move on, it is Essential if you want a better future because it is not okay to live in the past.
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

To forget the past is the best medicine to heal the mind .This is when one get nervous and disturbed to an extend he or she can't control herself himself ,This person should endeavor not to retained those bad feelings onto his or herself .This help people to live good without any stress and frustration
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:35:14 AM

Fake it until you make it. If you really need to let him go, act like you dont care anymore. It hurts at first but time will heal you.
LoEr9091

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:40:42 AM

do not forget the past, instead remember it well just so you know what will do on some repetitve cases you may encounter.
vanslyien

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

There is no such thing as forgetting. You just buried the thoughts of him in your subconscious. The best way to do this is accept the fact that there is a greater cause for you to leaved him. No matter how hard it is eventually it will be ok. Time heals almost everything, so take a breath, do what you love, and sooner or later it will be much easy for you to remember him, not the sad part but those happy memories when you are together then you can say to yourself "I'm glad and happy that he became part of my existence".
elenam91

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:44:14 AM

How to forget someone who loves you? It was really sad for me but i need to let him go. I know this is the right way. Any advice there?😭😭😭😢😢😢
How do you know its over? ''Maybe when you feel more in love with your memories than with the person standing in front of you''
veronikadobryx

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

Need the time it always cures ,and friends will always help you ,distract from problems
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:24:59 PM

Don't forget. Rather, take control of yourself and your emotions. Remember the past so you don't get mixed up like that again.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Go No Yu

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

thinking something good and keep get motivated and good vibes ,
its work for me . and never feeling hopeles for everyhing that has been choosing before ,
good luck bro . dont let negative thing living in your mind  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: