Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: instawallet.com payouts begin July 1st - Check your old installwallet addresses.  (Read 1180 times)
BCB (OP)
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:18:49 AM

Public service announcement.

I just found about $300 USD in bit dust a bunch of my old installawallet addresses.

Good luck.

Visit your wallet's URL to file a claim.

Submit your claim now: claims will be processed in the order they were received. Multiple claims for a same wallet will require more time to process.

The claim process started April 11, 2013 at 10PM CEST.

Important information on claims submission:

For the first 90 days we will accept claims for individual Instawallets. Your wallet's URL and key will be used to pre-populate a form to file the claim.
After 90 days, if no other claim has been received for the same url, your Instawallet balance under 50 BTC will be refunded. If several claims have been filed for the same url, we will process those claims on a case by case basis, under the presumption that the claim we received first belongs to the legitimate balance holder.
Claims for wallets that hold a balance greater than 50 BTC will be processed on a case by case and best efforts basis.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Diamondstarfall

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 06:51:49 PM

Ha awesome! I forgot about my small amount of coins on instawallet. Hopefully I can get it back.
elebit

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:56:17 PM

The website now reads:

"After some internal discussion we made the decision to not issue any payment before the claims deadline was passed (which is July 11th = April 11th + 90 days). We feel it is in everyone's best interest that the claims be processed as accurately and precisely as possible. As you all know, once the payments are sent it'll be too late to recall it if a mistake is discovered afterwards."

Very interesting to follow... I hope all goes well.
naphto

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 02:07:37 PM

We'll see in a couple of days Smiley
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 03:14:01 PM