Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: installing waves and neo on desktop and wallet  (Read 172 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:43:52 AM

hy folks

i have a question are there working desktop apps for waves and neo, and working smartphone apps for neo,

i cant find those, pls link them if you have them.

there are many outdated versions or broken websites online of both of those so i dont know what to install

regards

Fakayode1

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:36:13 AM

I have also been looking for how this  could be done thanks for posting this topic
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:46:25 AM

hy folks

i have a question are there working desktop apps for waves and neo, and working smartphone apps for neo,

there are many outdated versions or broken websites online of both of those so i dont know what to install

regards
But you should provide the more detail about what are you looking from the app. Does it means the wallet or something like that. I've heard the waves has released the app for the ios. but i'm not sure about the app. Neo still not work on the mobile support you may ask in the official group or channel to get the more about that.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:00:01 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 05:13:15 PM by KingScorpio

hy folks

regards
But you should provide the more detail about what are you looking from the app. Does it means the wallet or something like that. I've heard the waves has released the app for the ios. but i'm not sure about the app. Neo still not work on the mobile support you may ask in the official group or channel to get the more about that.

just standard software that is reliable pls post us the links

so far the google play store (smartphone) provides a good waves app the neo app however doesnt work right,

for dekstop i cant find both suitable here i woul love to get a link to a software that works

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: