Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile  (Read 11793 times)
Rainbloodz (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:00:57 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 05:33:35 AM by Rainbloodz

ETHERFLOW

Website
Facebook Twitter Telegram
Discord BitcoinTalk

ABOUT

Etherflow is a system of workers security of hours worked by employers and,
how they can get paid by companies in a easier and safer way.

We will decentralize the hours worked and  the supply of materials and the payments.

Ensure the authenticity of it.

Transparency and security of companies with their workers.

This is a implement of the system in a chain of blocks and decentralize system.

Our security system will be gathering information on bank payments.
In-depth laws to automate these payments to our system, in a smart contract
within the chain of blocks ensuring the authenticity of each party, company and
worker, time and payment, materials and payments.

Etherflow will be gathering adverse information on something existing, making
improvements, implementing the system in a chain of blocks and decentralize system.

We will be gathering information on bank payments, security, in-depth laws to automate
these payments to our system in a smart contract within the chain of blocks ensuring the
authenticity of each party, companys and there  workers, time and payment, materials and payments.

We will be as transparent as possible.

We are developing this project and when everything is ready part of the sales of the tokens
that will be valued as part of the company, that same token will be an action of our company,

Soon, we will be providing more information bringing qualified professionals to develop
the best accounting system companies.

Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile employees.
We are working on our system to develop an ICO and our Web Platform.
Soon we will close our website for ICO UPDATE and programming, New Whitepaper,
Team Transparency with Linkdin, Twitter and New Roadmap, and include swap for tokens that are circulating.

Etherflow is a system of workers security of hours worked by employers and,
how they can get paid by companies in a easier and safer way.
We will decentralize the hours worked and the supply of materials and the payments.
Ensure the authenticity of it.
Transparency and security of companies with their workers.
This is a implement of the system in a chain of blocks and decentralize system.
Our security system will be gathering information on bank payments.
In-depth laws to automate these payments to our system, in a smart contract within the chain of blocks ensuring
 the authenticity of each party,company and worker, time and payment, materials and payments.
Etherflow will be gathering adverse information on something existing, making improvements,
implementing the system in a chain of blocks and decentralize system.
We will be gathering information on bank payments, security, in-depth laws to automate these payments to
our system in a smart contract within the chain of blocks ensuring the authenticity of each party,
companys and there workers, time and payment, materials and payments.
We will be as transparent as possible.
We are developing this project and when everything is ready part of the sales of the tokens that
will be valued as part of the company, that same token will be an action of our company,
Soon , we will be providing more information bringing qualified professionals to develop the best accounting system companies.
Wait for the publication of the Whitepaper and the Roadmap.

CROSS PLATFORM

Mobile Etherflow Tracker
Track time from any location, using any device, in real time.

For employees who work remotely or switch jobs or locations regularly, there’s Etherflow’ mobile time tracking.
Using the devices they already have and are familiar with, your employees can track time quickly and easily,
with handy clock in/out reminders, employee breaks and overtime alerts to keep everyone on the same page.
Employees can clock in and out on their desktop, laptop, or mobile phone-using iPhone, Blackberry or Android apps,
text messaging or dial in. Even offline or out of service,
Etherflow accurately tracks time and automatically syncs when back in range.

Online Timesflow Tracking with GPS
Easily track time and location for your mobile employees.

Looking for easy-to-use time tracking with GPS for your mobile or remote employees?
Using Etherflow ‘ time clock solution for iPhone, Android, or for Crews, GPS location points are automatically
attached to the individual employee Etherflow when they clock in or out, change job codes and more.
Our GPS tracking even works on your Windows 8 phone.

Simply the best time tracking software for your business
No more paper etherflow or manual time entry
Employees can clock in & out from anywhere
See a GPS map of who's working right on your phone

Etherflow Entry: Manual, Punch & Custom
From manual to punch card time entry, it’s all tracked down to the second.

Regardless of how your business would like to track and manage employee time,Etherflow has a solution.
Employees can clock in and out in real time, enter their time manually, and use advanced time tracking features to
customize time entry for fields, projects, and tasks. Using Etherflow’ detailed online time tracking,
multilevel job coding and down-to-the-second time stamping, business insight has never been greater.

Spreadsheet-style time entry for salaried employees
For many, the precision and accountability of Etherflow’ real-time tracking is ideal.
For those rogue workers who prefer tracking time to projects on their own terms
(with administrator approval of course) or for those on salary, we offer simple spreadsheet-style manual time entry.

Employees can enter hours manually using Etherflow’ web dashboard, or using Etherflow for iPhone or Android.
As an administrator, the manual time entry feature can also be used to manage employee paid time off (PTO).

SPECIFICATIONS

Name: ETHERFLOW
Symbol: ETF
Decimals: 18
Standard: ERC20
Platform: Ethereum
Total Sypply: 7,000,000
Initial Supply: 1,400,000 ETF
Airdrop/Pre-Sale: 300,000
Marketing: 300,000
Team Hold: 800,000
Developer: 0x3f91300Cf9f538a952B5DE9f6d2E3861Be1C4812
AIRDROP/PRE-SALE: 0x7d00AE8dA6de41368DE35AE173Aa
eAe41C2e8847
Marketing: 0x6233f030DC0d8A38B4BD656DEF89337455a6e35e
Social Media Hold:0xC5A2bc9D953dEC226a9207F51C10F
9BBD8735399
Contract : 0x716b87619d0c06c5868837cca18b2dd9d64a29d5

ROADMAP

GOALS OF ETF

Facilitate the transaction process and be more secure.
Create Visacard and Personal ATM-ETF
Trying to make a contract with many companies to buy from it directly with ETF (Google /Apple/Amazon/......).

EXCHANGES

WALLETS

What are compatible wallets for ETERFLOW ( ETF )

MyEtherWallethttps://www.myetherwallet.com/
Parity Wallet https://parity.io/
MetaMaskhttps://metamask.io/
Jaxxhttps://jaxx.io/

How to view ETHERFLOW ( ETF ) in my wallet?

Go to MEW than click on ADD CUSTOM TOKEN
put those informations there :

Contract : 0x716b87619d0c06c5868837cca18b2dd9d64a29d5
Symbol : ETF
Decimals : 18

lunertuner

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:07:23 AM

SO we have to buy something to get the airdrop?   Undecided

If so that's not anything even close to being an airdrop
Zev747

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:08:55 AM

1st Round of Free Airdrop 150k

Applications for our first launch were closed, we will make all payments 08/12/2017 at 23:00 UTC.

You must have at least 40 (ETF) at your address for the payment to be executed. 150k of ETF tokens will be distributed.
Automatically if you do not see the minimum of ETF in your wallet, it will be distributed to the others.

In addition to the 150k (ETF) distributed to the participants of the (Airdrop) will be made available a Bounty of 10% of Tokens (ETF) for Token (ETF) in Hold on 08th Dec

2nd Round of Free Airdrop

3rd Round of Free Airdrop

Final Free Distribution to All Holders / Holding Bounty

• 300K ETF will be distributed to token holders proportional to the number of tokens they hold.

There must be atleast 40 ETF in your address.

These addresses will be excluded:
Development/Pre-Sale: 0x26379487B057aa92925C1f6124de082160a3c6b5
Marketing : 0xdCf0650753c05fB4c9449f4a67938BCaF2E8F7C2
AirDrop/Bounty : 0xd0955480578dbcbE81aF11186D9e0D9236B5A29E

• The snapshot of the blockchain (token holders and each balance) will take place on DEC 08th, 2017 at 23:00 UTC.
And then, we will start the distribution immediately.

• The process is totally automatic, there is no need to claim for your holding bounty.

Um, how is participation for the 1st round closed before this was even announced?  Is there some party that BCT forum members missed out on?

Will there be a participant limit for the airdrops?  I assume the 150k is split nearly evenly among participants?
John Joseph Mago

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:09:34 AM

Finally some activity on this project, I mean from the team. Waiting for the reward. Go team go MORE POWER ETHERFLOW

#SupportETF
#ETFTOTHEMOON.
Rainbloodz (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:11:17 AM

SO we have to buy something to get the airdrop?   Undecided

If so that's not anything even close to being an airdrop

1st AIRDROP is now closed and we are now distributing coins as much as we can.
GreatGeneral

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:13:54 AM

1st Airdrop was executed first at Twitter. I'm so lucky i got to join the Airdrop. This will be a successful coin in the future! Let's support this and buy our own coins!
Zev747

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:15:37 AM

How did this community start?  The facebook link does not work.  I am disappointed to miss out on the 1st airdrop, but I do not know how I would have known about it.  Maybe it just went to the founders.  How many people were involved in airdrop #1 ?
Allangreen

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:15:46 AM

The information here is not enough for me to participate.
Thanks and good luck!
GreatGeneral

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:17:38 AM

The information here is not enough for me to participate.
Thanks and good luck!

You can visit the website for more info. Or join the telegram and contact the developer.
maxel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

I am interesting to discussion each orther

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:18:11 AM

oooww...uuuh.....only the first air drop..has chance to join this...
jimhuang

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:19:25 AM

You must have at least 40 (ETF) at your address for the payment to be executed. 150k of ETF tokens will be distributed.
Automatically if you do not see the minimum of ETF in your wallet, it will be distributed to the others.

so i need buy 40 etf to join the airdrop ? is that right?
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:20:18 AM

AIRDROP

• 1st Round of Free Airdrop 150k
Applications for our first launch were closed, we will make all payments 08/12/2017 at 23:00 UTC.

In addition to the 150k (ETF) distributed to the participants of the (Airdrop) will be made available a Bounty of 10% of Tokens (ETF) for Token (ETF) in Hold on 08th Dec
That's interesting, so now you ask people to BUY your shit token in order for them to get the FREE Air Drop.

WOW, you keeps amazing me man with all the ideas yo came up with.

Another smart trick of saying " there is no Air Drop " but instead you say " Air Drop 1 closed & it was done in Twitter ", One big Fucking LOL on that Smiley

Guys DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT TOKEN.

Read My Thread About These Kind Of Assholes:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403839
adsjohn

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:30:40 AM

Must there be at least 40 ETFs before distribution? Only first purchase to get airdrop?
daidaoxin1979

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:45:14 AM

This project looks so good. i want to buy it now.
carizmerlin31

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:07:47 AM

i didn't received any ETF yet dev!  Grin Grin

Etheruembet

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:10:00 AM

you have a nice website. Moreover everyone will be interested in your project because of your concise goal. Also your supply of the token is good not so many since thr lower the supply the higher the demand you will get. Looking forward to the development of your project.
Rainbloodz (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:20:25 AM

AIRDROP

That's interesting, so now you ask people to BUY your shit token in order for them to get the FREE Air Drop.

Another smart trick of saying " there is no Air Drop " but instead you say " Air Drop 1 closed & it was done in Twitter ", One big Fucking LOL on that Smiley

Yes as all this will not be the first to be rated shitcoin, this is a token, does not mean that it is obliged to buy to receive your airdrop, yes we announced the closure of the first, people were asking about it and to facilitate we spread the sim , we are not here to deceive people, They want to buy, I'm not expecting 100% airdrop. This is free, we are a company and not just a token, we are not just behind a screen, we are involved, you want to know what is one University, I came from a place that did not know what a BTT was, now if you talk about Laws come to BOSTON and Sit at a table with us, HAVARD or MIT and try to throw your shitcoin words in our faces, you'll only be one more taxing the ideas out of shitcoin, do not forget, the biggest shitcoin was the bitcoin and look where it is today, after 8 months we will have a new roadmap, you come here to speculate again.
Rainbloodz (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:21:49 AM

i didn't received any ETF yet dev!  Grin Grin

We distributing the coins right now so just sit back and relaxed Cheesy Cheesy
charsen23

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:06:31 AM

Looking forward to be a part of this great project. A lot of opportunities to grow and I don't believe this will be "just-another-coin" thing. Let's all take this to the moon!!
James_nz_007

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:13:46 AM

AIRDROP

Even better, there is no way to buy it, even if you were stupid enough to. LOL!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: