Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:25:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin drop to $3000?  (Read 2783 times)
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:29:58 PM

Can bitcoin drop to $3000?
Definitely not now.
Bitcoin has strong a support at $7.5k and $7k. Demand growth is genuine. If BTC didn't drop during whole BCH drama to $3k then I don't think it will now. BCH claimed to destroy Bitcoin and being the better version along with huge pump. But you can analyze the price action now. BTC was able to maintain the price and is back in bullish trend.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:36:24 PM

Good for the new investors but lo, that wont happen , i think, $3000 is to low. $7K has been supported by lots of people. Its bullish for BTC now despite the BCH threat to put the BTC down.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:43:26 PM

Everything is possible...But seeing the market scenario and growing popularity of BTC, I don't think now it can drop that much in near future. I take $6000 as a strong base for BTC. Seeing the bullish nature it can easily cross $8200 by the end of this year.
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:51:10 PM

That is a stupid thought, Bitcoin will not be able to $ 3000.
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:55:46 PM

Amazing. Last week it was $5500 and the whole forum was filled with fear that Bitcoin would cease to exist. And now they say it's going to $200,000. Fickle people.

javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:57:50 PM

Everything is possible...But seeing the market scenario and growing popularity of BTC, I don't think now it can drop that much in near future. I take $6000 as a strong base for BTC. Seeing the bullish nature it can easily cross $8200 by the end of this year.

8200 dollar by the end of the year? There are 1.5 months left to end of year and now the price is 8000 dollar. Much higher prices than 8200 are reachable. The price might reach 8200 dollar in a few hours.
Alex Mercer

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:09:25 PM

I guess the support is at around 5000 dollars, but everything is possible.
I personally think it is very unlikely that Bitcoin would go so low. I think at this point the market is not only made up of users driven by FOMO and looking for quick profit, there is a lot of institutional money coming in, and this should be included in the equation.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:37:34 PM

8200 dollar by the end of the year? There are 1.5 months left to end of year and now the price is 8000 dollar. Much higher prices than 8200 are reachable. The price might reach 8200 dollar in a few hours.

It's seems to be like that only.Now the price of bitcoin is 7900$,in two to three hours itself the price will reach 8000$.At this year end the price of bitcoin will be 8500$.This includes of fluctuates of price at the fork .If the price fluctuates Less than 6500$ means,just use the time to inverse in bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:59:57 PM

I do not think that's possible. because the bitcoin price is now at $ 7500, If it happens hardfork, I predict it will only drop $ 1000, then after that will rise again.
I like the bitcoin price at the moment, especially if I have bitcoin in my wallet.
Any thing is possible in trading. In fact bitcoin price can even drop from that level. we have very good examples from the past when the price of bitcoin has drop more than 1000$ in a single day. But currently as people are more excited and interested in bitcoin, therefore we do not think that bitcoin price can fell down to such a low level.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:02:54 PM

I think best possibility was last week price drop, when China boys were attempting to defeat Bitcoin with their invented Bitcoin_Cash pump.  
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:10:28 PM

It can happen and the possibility is there but it won't be getting back again. Bitcoin is good and stable at $5,000 - $7,000 for now if ever bitcoin will be dropping again or there is another drama soon we can't expect it to see at $3,000. I know the feeling that you are craving to buy a very cheap bitcoin now as the price is totally expensive but the dip that happened recently because of BCH pump was the best time to buy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:55:08 AM

That is highly unlikely. Bitcoin right now is over 7000 USD. But is still possible given that bitcoin is still unpredictable.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:27:02 AM

At this time it's not gonna happen because the bitcoin price now is increasing though the price will fall again it will not reach to $3000 since bitcoin has many investor so the demand is still high that's why the price will continue to rise.
lasry

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:56:33 AM

all possibilities may occur, the rise or fall of the bitcoin price is very likely to occur. so why not bitcoin can go down to that level
Who knows?  BTC is a trend, and will disappear any day now. Any day... Grin

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:44:09 AM

The price of bitcoin as of now is 7700 dollars so if yoy have extra money in your wallet right now invest your money in bitcoin and for sure your money will grow because the price will increase more.

I dont think bitcoin price will decrease at 3000 dollars maybe in the future it will happen but in this year and next year I think its impossible to happen. But we dont know when the price decrease again .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:53:25 AM

Bitcoin can experience price dip, it is very possible. But I think as of the moment it will not drop at that level, more people are getting involve in bitcoin industry. And the demand is very high, so its not possible FOR NOW. But in the future we cannot really give even a cloae prediction anything can happen in btc.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:02:09 AM

Bitcoin can experience price dip, it is very possible. But I think as of the moment it will not drop at that level, more people are getting involve in bitcoin industry. And the demand is very high, so its not possible FOR NOW. But in the future we cannot really give even a cloae prediction anything can happen in btc.
Everything can happen to bitcoin. So a very high price decline and also an impossible price increase is very possible to happen. But think about how these opportunities can happen, to see the current state, I see that bitcoin is undergoing rapid development and also the demand for bitcoin is always increasing every day. So the biggest possibility of that conclusion is the rise in bitcoin prices, now we also have a high sense of optimism when we see more and more people interested in using bitcoin. This is really amazing and I feel that this is an era of technology and bitcoin is the star.
gemstar

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:07:31 AM

Bitcoin will be shorted down to very little to cause panic and then the buy in will be made buy the futures. All traders I speak to say its a huge bubble. Not sustainable with the current fees and lag time..But when it does sink then the buyers will rush in..Just like in the dot com bubble..Domains fell to next to nothing and then skyrocketed. Ask Frank Shilling.
"You may be right
I may be crazy
But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for
Turn out the light
Don't try to save me
You may be wrong for all I know
But you may be right
"
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:59:06 AM

There's a possibility but it's unlikely going to happen at this rate. Bitcoin has a strong demand now since it was covered and discussed through mainstream medias all over the world.

Even there's a possibility, I doubt it that it will be dropping back again at $3,000. I'm not even thinking that it will be dropping back at $4,000 nor $5,000 even it was seen at $5,900 together with the bitcoin cash pump.

Bitcoin is the best coin to invest and in the future it's value will extensively grow and no one can stop it even the banks.
Yes, i cant imagine it at all that it will hit $3000, what people think when they see it is a damn cheap bitcoin, even if it only touch $4000.

Thinking about bitcoin dropping at $3,000 many will be panic selling if that happens it may be a group or whales out there that will ride this thing.

But the thing is that when people are seeing a chance to buy more bitcoins at a very cheap price they'll won't hesitate to take their savings and buy for themselves.

This is how people move now when they see the price cheaper and after massive buy orders it will make the price of bitcoin increased again.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:08:38 PM

Unless some crazy shit happens that caused a huge panic, then I will say you should keep dreaming because there is absolutely no possibility of that. Have you seen what American investors are saying from the surveys ?
Then you should know that bitcoin's price is undervalued at the moment and there is so much increase coming up for bitcoin in the future. Stop thinking about a low value like that, buy now and look into the bright future ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: