Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin drop to $3000?  (Read 2777 times)
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:11:54 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 03:28:13 AM by julzcoinbit

Can bitcoin drop to $3000?
It might not be possible again as many speculators are saying bitcoin is going to go above  $20,000 before it cannot get major clash. Bitcoin falling to $3,000 will mean end of the whole blockchain technology as many holders are going to drop it to the ground including others coins. Were bitcoin are today is still at the foundation level and when it began to build it will be 1btc to $100,000

It's just a speculation, nobody knows what will happen next into bitcoin this coming year 2018.  But if the segwit2x will be happen  again I think  there will be still a hard fork of bitcoin to be happened that will  fall into $3,000, but it will not take too long to regain its price after a week I guess, because when bitcoin price drops, a lot of people will grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin. So there will be more demand and will resulted to increasing of its price again.
wealthpos1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:21:43 AM

It cannot happen because blockchain technology is designed to disrupt the normal way of banking as online studies it is to normal brick and mortar school, like digital marketing is to the old television way of marketing, like uber, like Airbnb etc. A many people are really making money out of this now, and it is just like a boom, millionaires are produced daily. You might wanna see this http://[Suspicious link removed]/ybrv5st4 it is a program going on in Australia and the UK, it is unbelievable My friend just made a 50,000 usd in 10 days. Bitcoin is real and it is here to stay.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:33:26 AM

Bitcoin going to $3000 is less likely to happen. Your chance to buy at your target price seems impossible. Just wait for the next drop but don't expect you can buy at $3000.
I doubt it that bitcoin will be less than $5,000 or will be getting again on that $3,000 price. It has gone so far and though it's possible that it can be back there but if we will connect what's with bitcoin now, I really doubt and will never believe it will go back.

Yeah and just being realistic and with the current price it's too far to fall in that price.
Many are wanting bitcoin to fall so they can buy in low price and have a good profit but to think that it's too much to aspire that. Just wait for the upcoming correction after bitcoin hit its new ATH.

Just a price check it's now at $11,000 so do you still think that the price will drop to $3,000? We can say that it's very impossible now but still bitcoin is volatile and chance is still there. A lot of money is coming in to bitcoin now, I wonder on how many people in the world put their 13th month pay / holiday bonus?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:15:10 PM

Bitcoin going to $3000 is less likely to happen. Your chance to buy at your target price seems impossible. Just wait for the next drop but don't expect you can buy at $3000.
I doubt it that bitcoin will be less than $5,000 or will be getting again on that $3,000 price. It has gone so far and though it's possible that it can be back there but if we will connect what's with bitcoin now, I really doubt and will never believe it will go back.
Possibility of it getting back to that extent is even not there as far as I am concerned unless we do not want to be realistic. Let us go back to all the incidents that have happened this year; the forks, the China stuffs and the whole panic.

Even at that we did not experience a huge drop and now that bitcoin is getting stronger and investors are seeing it as something that is here to stay, looking forward to $3000 is going to be more like dreaming of something that can never happen.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:28:51 PM

I don't think that it can decrease lower than this because I'm still positive that bitcoin will continually increase or rise. Just always be positive. Yes bitcoin is not stable but then again we must always pray for the continually increase of bitcoin.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:09:50 AM

We can't certainly deny that bitcoin will fall back anytime because of being volatile, but I really don't think that it will fall deeper into $3k. I can't imagine if that will happen to bitcoin since we are almost to $10k target possible to happen before the year end.
We just think positive and always keep moving forward. Though we can't ignore of some hardfork on the coming days but still I believing bitcoin to go further as everyone expected to happen with bitcoin.
Corrections are normal and without them it would end up just being some bubble that can burst at any time. One thing now is that there is so much interest in the market and we might end up not seeing those huge corrections like we have been seeing before.

All the above, $3k is just something that is not realistic at the moment.  So many buy orders now willing to even see at $8000 will be happy they did.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:20:44 AM

From my opinion that the price of bitcoin can not drop to $3000 in the future because the popularity of bitcoin is spread in all over the country and so many people depend on the bitcoin and most of the people invest the money in bitcointalk. Now a days the price of bitcoin is approx $10000 if the price of bitcoin is not increase in the future so also the price of bitcoin is not go down in the future it remain at the same price at approx $10000 .   
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:08:44 AM

From my opinion that the price of bitcoin can not drop to $3000 in the future because the popularity of bitcoin is spread in all over the country and so many people depend on the bitcoin and most of the people invest the money in bitcointalk. Now a days the price of bitcoin is approx $10000 if the price of bitcoin is not increase in the future so also the price of bitcoin is not go down in the future it remain at the same price at approx $10000 .   
Yes, the popularity and the number of people joining the bitcoin community are getting bigger, so the price of bitcoin in the future is stable. The price back to $3000 is almost impossible.
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:01:25 AM

the price of the bitcoin is unstable so the possibility of dropping to $ 3000 could happen, because virtual currencies like bitcoins can go up and down anytime ...

Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:16:59 AM

Yes, the popularity and the number of people joining the bitcoin community are getting bigger, so the price of bitcoin in the future is stable. The price back to $3000 is almost impossible.
You can never say that this will not happen. First, we are still not sure that bitcoin is not a bubble. We don't want to believe it but agree that it is not a reason to say that it is not. Secondly we don't know how the situation will change if the government will still find ways to control the sale of bitcoins. This can significantly reduce the demand and price respectively.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:34:30 AM

That is what I am waiting for since september to finally buy. But to be honest I dont think that we will see Bitcoin this low again. I would even be very happy with $5,000. But also this is not likely I suppose. Never understimate the market though, everything could happen.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:28:59 AM

It could happen if we are affected by the false issues that say bitcoin prices will go down and we sell panickedly without thinking about the impact that will occur, it is actually the decisive rise in the price of bitcoin is our own behavior as market participants. So it could happen if we are affected by the issue.
Even the wall street guys cannot really cause any FUD at this stage and all their crappy talks are all going to end up in the trash as no one is really caring anymore whatever comes out of their smelly mouths. Bitcoin market is getting matured every month and we should keep seeing improvements.

Anything that would make bitcoin get to $3000 will be a really huge attack that would breath some high level of support and I really do not know what that would be that has never happened before.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:14:15 PM

I don't think that it can decrease lower than this because I'm still positive that bitcoin will continually increase or rise. Just always be positive. Yes bitcoin is not stable but then again we must always pray for the continually increase of bitcoin.
3000$ is very low value now ad if a drop occur then it will go down to minimum value of 9000 because at this point people are expecting bitcoin to rise not to fall and bitcoin will not let them down and 3000 crash can only occur if any of big war happen and the world get disturbed otherwise their is no way going so much down so those who are talking about this must be bitcoin hatters and they will end up by investing into bitcoin,
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:19:30 PM

Possibility of it getting back to that extent is even not there as far as I am concerned unless we do not want to be realistic. Let us go back to all the incidents that have happened this year; the forks, the China stuffs and the whole panic.

Even at that we did not experience a huge drop and now that bitcoin is getting stronger and investors are seeing it as something that is here to stay, looking forward to $3000 is going to be more like dreaming of something that can never happen.
We want to be realistic and there is a chance though it's very low now. Think of the price now of bitcoin, it is just ranging from $10,000 - $11,000 and moving back and forth on those prices. I know that it's hard for bitcoin to be pulled down to that dip but I'm relaxing my mind that everything is still possible.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:21:56 PM

3000$ is very low value now ad if a drop occur then it will go down to minimum value of 9000 because at this point people are expecting bitcoin to rise not to fall and bitcoin will not let them down and 3000 crash can only occur if any of big war happen and the world get disturbed otherwise their is no way going so much down so those who are talking about this must be bitcoin hatters and they will end up by investing into bitcoin,

Yes.Bitcoin value will not change to 3000$,from this situation it may change to the value of 8000$.So If the value move to 8000-9000$ means,don't hesitates to buy a bitcoin.

saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:54:05 PM

It could happen if we are affected by the false issues that say bitcoin prices will go down and we sell panickedly without thinking about the impact that will occur, it is actually the decisive rise in the price of bitcoin is our own behavior as market participants. So it could happen if we are affected by the issue.
we have seen in the severe past and i think no one can deny that this is quite possible as it had done in the past and it can be done in the future as well but seeing the market scenario and growing popularity of BTC, I don't think now it can drop that much in near future like to 3000$. I take $6000 as a strong base for BTC. Seeing the bullish nature it can easily cross $15000 by the end of this year if any huge dump will not happens.
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:01:21 PM

There were many 80-90% correction over the past years. And more than a few 50% correction and rebound this year alone.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:10:04 AM

The issue is even at the next drop, some people will still end up missing it while waiting if it would drop further instead of taking the chance to buy at any drop. The market is going crazy right now and anyone who slacks will have themselves to blame. A little correction happened recently when this whole bull run started and that is more like telling anyone not to expect much huge corrections any longer.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:45:49 AM

Monitoring the event of cryptomarket, I will say that it will be not a great shock for me IF something like this happen. However, I doubt it will fall.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:50:13 AM

Monitoring the event of cryptomarket, I will say that it will be not a great shock for me IF something like this happen. However, I doubt it will fall.
It seems to me that you are not sincere. Such a fall will cause shock and panic at all. I do not believe that this is possible in the near future. There are no prerequisites to this. Bitcoin will continue to grow. But very manage depends on the behavior of speculators who control a large number of coins. They can always crash the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: