Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC confirmation is so fast now  (Read 477 times)
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:21:16 AM

Most time that could be some little delay in the transaction conformation, even in our commercial banks when comes for transaction the do have some delay. At times it can be as a result of program update. Or as a result of traffic in transactions. That should not make anyone to panic when there is such experience.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:30:40 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
today i send a transaction with 2$ fee and it got confirmed in just 2 minutes  Grin Grin Grin

That's a good news to hear. I'm happy that the transaction confirmation is very fast now. Maybe it is one of the reasons why Bitcoin's price stabilized at around $7k and almost reached $8k. I hope that the transaction fees will be much more lower next time. It is good to hear news such as this. I'm praying that it will continue.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:33:54 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
today i send a transaction with 2$ fee and it got confirmed in just 2 minutes  Grin Grin Grin

I am doing a transaction today, and as your words are indeed very fast transactions, this will be better for us in the world of cryptocurrency, Grin Grin

alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:42:12 PM

Just the next stage of war for leadership in the world of cryptocurrencies ended. I think, ahead still we are waited by such "entertainment" because of such people as Roger Ver and his supporter friends. Miners switched the capacities back to bitcoin blockchain, but problem not to them. And it just effect, and the reason in imperfection of code of blockchain. I hope, Lightning Network will solve at least this part of problems.
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:21:15 PM

Because your luck is very good, because to the next block 2 minutes before you sent the radio, so you feel very quickly, if you when just confirmed to the radio, so you will feel very slow.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:27:30 PM

The backlog was created by bitmain hashrate manipulation to pump their Bcash trash.

I sent a few transactions yesterday using send to many for just 10k sats, which is less than 80 cents. That's a totally reasonable fee.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: