Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash hardfork - what now?  (Read 571 times)
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:33:43 PM

So the expected hardfork of Bitcoin Cash happened. It is supposed that now this altcoin can resist hackers' attacks. After the fall of this crypto on November, 13, BCH has started to grow again. Which maximum can it reach to your mind?   

bitcoin cash hardfork ? i think just the old bitcoin that will doing a HF but currently it canceled
but if bitcoincash got hardfork can you share the article about it
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:46:39 AM

So the expected hardfork of Bitcoin Cash happened. It is supposed that now this altcoin can resist hackers' attacks. After the fall of this crypto on November, 13, BCH has started to grow again. Which maximum can it reach to your mind?   
I think maybe BCH will be popular and the price I think will reach 0.5 BTC
but I did not know it would happen either.
hopefully rising BCH prices have no effect on Bitcoin prices.
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:51:11 AM

The hard forkes was completed, I think. The number can reach up to 0.25BTC if you ask me this. This is around $1.800 or so for bitcoin cash. But I don't think it can maintain these high prices in this level. It will (should) last very fast after see another high price.
patco

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:53:04 AM

Noone knows.. It has a good potential according to me, as most people sold what they have as they were afraid in case BCH decreases even more than $1k... But I don't think it will reach more than $2k... Unless not so soon (maybe in the long run)...
VladPoly

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:21:48 AM

One more hardfork coming ?  btcd.io sent me email this morning... Whats this ?
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:49:10 AM

Apologies but i don't expect much to happen. Time and time again bitcoin has proven to be the far more superior coin and bitcoin cash has been time again labeled as the scammer's coin. Trust will never be gained by this coin because the people behind it are crooks who just want to make some profit.
In the source bitcoin code, a limit of seven transactions per second is set. Already, it is clearly not coping with the increased number of transactions and several hundred thousand transactions because of this constantly hang. Now the initial bitcoin is still growing on a rush demand for it in the hope of gaining super profit. And what will happen if this defect is not corrected? At the same time, bitcoin cash is deprived of this shortcoming and can some people correctly invest in it as a more promising coin? Or will we hold on to an invalid because he was simply the first?
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:52:57 AM

I have lost twice by speculting with BTH!! My own fault!

I am not sure where this one is going to be perfectly honest.

Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:38:10 PM

If the coin is doing a hard fork without having the option of joining in on the distribution then the price may go lower than its at.

Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:40:23 PM

It could possibly reach 2k usd in the next few days.

But well many people have different opinions on this, some will its doomed to fail, some will say it will surpass btc, etc etc.

I see it as a good chance to make some profit, do your research and find a good level to enter, and there will be money.
Nothing to really worry so much about because the price of Bitcoin Cash is already manipulated. Expect a dump soon.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: