Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitsPoker ♠ SnG Freeroll | Microstakes Tables | Awesome Affiliate System ♠  (Read 9698 times)
stonerdyke

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:03:12 AM

And now only 2 more people needed for the freeroll, come and fill it up!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 04:12:27 AM

And now only 2 more people needed for the freeroll, come and fill it up!
Ya still waiting

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:29:29 AM

up to what stakes actually have action here on a daily basis? in usd..
BitsPoker

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 12:11:37 AM

5-way action on the .01/.02 NLHE tables, currently!

5 Chips GTD starts in 49 minutes, it has a very low 0.34+0.01 chip buy-in (nice overlay!)

19 seats available, and the next 10 chip freeroll SnG will begin.

Cool

AnUnderdog

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:14:16 PM

This looks like an awesome site Smiley Love how it has microstakes tables. Just signed up 3 days ago Tongue
BitsPoker

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 06:07:40 AM

This looks like an awesome site Smiley Love how it has microstakes tables. Just signed up 3 days ago Tongue

Thank you  Smiley

Branzig

Activity: 316

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 01:08:51 PM

21 more needed for the next free roll...

Let's play!

Grin

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:07:19 AM

I have been with this site for about 3 months now and I must say the site itself is great when it has players online to play with. Hopefully it becomes popular.
BitsPoker

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 08:13:01 AM

I have been with this site for about 3 months now and I must say the site itself is great when it has players online to play with. Hopefully it becomes popular.

Thanks for the positive review.  Smiley

fildza

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 02:18:38 PM

I also already been at this site about more than 3 months

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
raspcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:52:36 AM

I like this site, too, but only wish there were more players.

BitsPoker

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 03:52:28 AM

We have a 1000 Chip Freeroll to celebrate the launching of Grindabit 2.0! It will run in less than 2 hours, hope you all can make it!

The password can be found on Grindabit.com after their official launch of GaB 2.0 tonight.

Sorry for the short notice! We plan to have another one tomorrow, in case you missed this one.

fildza

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 08:46:06 AM

We have a 1000 Chip Freeroll to celebrate the launching of Grindabit 2.0! It will run in less than 2 hours, hope you all can make it!

The password can be found on Grindabit.com after their official launch of GaB 2.0 tonight.

Sorry for the short notice! We plan to have another one tomorrow, in case you missed this one.
I missed that  Sad

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
BitsPoker

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 12:29:55 PM

I missed that  Sad

Sad

There will be another one today!

BlueMonkey

Activity: 196

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:47:30 PM

I missed that  Sad

Sad

There will be another one today!
At what time?
TheJacob

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 12:27:31 AM

At what time?

9pm EST. Details are on their twitter.
stonerdyke

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:01:41 AM

Awwwh I've literally just missed it Sad
Good event tho and its cool to see 81 players online!
Cyrus (OP)
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2948

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:47:08 AM

This won't be the last of it stonerdyke Smiley!

We'll also update the OP with latest information pretty soon, also the site got a small update today.

BlumpkinFairy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:35:19 AM

What browser do I need to play on bits? Not working with Firefox. Thx.
BitsPoker

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 05:53:39 AM

What browser do I need to play on bits? Not working with Firefox. Thx.

I use Firefox (actually, Waterfox, which is a 64-bit version of Firefox). Can you describe what isn't working for you? Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: