Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCC DAX: Trade Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum With Deep Liquidity and Tight Spreads!  (Read 202 times)
BTCC_Official (OP)

Activity: 485
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:44:21 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 10:02:20 AM by BTCC_Official

Hi guys,

We’d like to invite you to trade BCH/BTC, ETC/BTC, and ETH/BTC on BTCC DAX, which has now has deeper liquidity and tighter spreads than ever before!

DAX makes cryptocurrency trading convenient with easy sign up, availability across different devices, and 24/7 customer support.

Signing up for the exchange is easy and takes less than five minutes to complete.

DAX is available on all desktop and mobile browsers, and allows customers to trade or keep an eye on the market on the go.

Visit DAX to start trading BCH/BTC, ETC/BTC, and ETH/BTC today! Trade now: https://dax.btcc.com

Best,

The BTCC Team

Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:04:04 AM

Your exchange proudly hold 0.42% of the total BCC / BTC 24hr volume. So by saying something about deeper liquidity you mean that it is not that deep now but still better than it was before, right?
nrajesh

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

I am having some issues with the support of dax.btcc.com. Is there any escalation point of contact? It would be extremely helpful as my requests relating to this has been ignored or rejected. It would be great to know their support matrix so that I can clarify my concerns. Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: