Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About Happiness  (Read 1301 times)
chenczane (OP)

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

I have watched a movie where his message sticks in my mind and that is my motto in my life. "Happiness is real when shared". That is his message to the world or to anyone that will look up in his life. That is a great message coming from him. And that movie is Into the Wild. Who watched that movie? It is the story of Christopher McCandless life that he chooses to live in his own and changed his name to Alexander Supertramp. I believe that his message is for the world and people. People must spread happiness to make good things happen. I don't know if this is an off-topic thread but I know, if anyone can read his message and apply it, the world can change.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:13:31 AM

Happiness is all about yourself. When you feel that you are happy inside then you'll definitely try to spread the happiness among your closest persons.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:01:06 AM

A happiness is a choise.. Do something good to others is simply happiness.. And give love to others is more happiness.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:05:56 AM

And the things that makes you happy can be different for different people.
Someone may feel happy in clubs and parties while other may suffer in such situations.
Just look for what you feel good.
pogingkiller222

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:19:17 AM

I see my Parents Happy,Everybody is one of those who make fun of them when they see their Parents smiling,giving even a little something from your parents is somehow happy and which one makes for fun to see they happy and warm. Godbless 😇
Rudzaki

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:10:36 PM

I have watched a movie where his message sticks in my mind and that is my motto in my life. "Happiness is real when shared". That is his message to the world or to anyone that will look up in his life. That is a great message coming from him. And that movie is Into the Wild. Who watched that movie? It is the story of Christopher McCandless life that he chooses to live in his own and changed his name to Alexander Supertramp. I believe that his message is for the world and people. People must spread happiness to make good things happen. I don't know if this is an off-topic thread but I know, if anyone can read his message and apply it, the world can change.
happiness is when you have parents, family)this is the main happiness, that all were healthy, there were no problems. Here to you and happiness)) Roll Eyes

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:07:45 PM

Happiness is a state of being happy or joy. 'Happiness is real when shared' I agree with this but the fact is that you need to be happy with yourself before you can share it with another person

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ardan17

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:13:06 PM

Happiness is a state of mind or feeling characterized by sufficiency to pleasure, love, fulfillment, pleasure, or intense joy. When you get something, you will feel a happiness but happiness will always be temporary. And for the sake of feeling the same happiness, you must get something else and in greater or greater quantities. Slowly but surely, you are growing an 'addictive feeling' that makes you turn into someone who is never satisfied with what you already have. It's different when you understand happiness as a moment to give or share what you have with others.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:43:15 PM

If only people would be intelligent enough to realize this. That its much easier to work with each other than bicker about things that can be resolved peacefully. Imagine if the world would be like that Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:54:03 PM

Happiness is a state of mind, having what  you need in life  and be contented with it, you are on your way to happiness. Surround yourself with positive peoples, peoples who can multivate You, be happy to stay healthy.
nipu

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:30:31 PM

happiness different from each other.. each other have different ways to be happy so we need to find the way that we can happy... only way for true happiness is helping others that happiness cant buy from anywhere that feeling can heal your all pains
fookmeow

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:39:34 PM

to see everyone happy is the biggest happiness
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:08:27 AM

Happiness is inside of you and all of us. All you have to do is to find someone to release that happiness. It is alright to share you happiness to others, but you have to think about yourself first. There is nothing wrong about this. When you shared your happiness. It depends on the individual how he/she will spread happiness.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Dunkerk40

Activity: 92

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:48:20 AM

Happiness is all about yourself. When you feel that you are happy inside then you'll definitely try to spread the happiness among your closest persons.
It does not always happen that way. There are people who do not want to make anyone happy except themselves. They are called egoists.

ralphmaries94

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:57:09 AM

For me happiness is all about family, true friends, relatives and contentment. Having family and friends around you is having a great feelings. Your comfortable with, sharing, caring and someone who understand you. Happiness is measure who truly loves, accept, understand and respect you.
arafat1209

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:18:13 PM

Happiness is the tranquility of the human mind. Everyone wants to be happy, but happiness does not come in everyone's life.Happiness can not be bought with money. If you are happy then your life will be decorated beautifully..
BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:38:38 PM

From the above story we can take the lesson, that in diving the life that we need to pay attention is to share with each other, forgive each other and love each other among human beings then we are grateful with what is owned. so we can feel the lightGod keeps shining on us.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:41:47 PM

Everyone has their own standard of happiness. Maybe today that makes him happy is when he can complete the task faster than usual. But on another occasion, happiness can be gained while getting new challenges that promise better performance.

far on the other side, those who live modestly are feeling greatly happy when they get a plate of rice and a side dish, though there is no guarantee tomorrow can get a decent meal.

Happy is not just a certain person. Happiness is everywhere because it belongs to all
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:53:37 PM

It is definitely an off-topic topic Cheesy
I think it is not the happiness we should spread to be more happy. I believe if we live in love or put our heart in everything we do or we love unconditionally our fellow we are more happy. Happiness is not attained by being selfish or focusing only on ourselves or by just giving everything to ourselves. Happiness is more deep and complete if we learn to give, share and forgive. Loving ourselves too much will not make us happy.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:20:40 PM

I think it's more a message of generosity to give happiness than to actually feel happy. An example was a story someone told me. A person got a bonus from his job a very substantial amount and this person wasn't expecting it. As this person was counting his bonus, since it was cash, he saw a friend coming up to him. The person immediatly gave his friend a fraction of the bonus without the friend having to ask. To this day, this person still remembers what that bonus did to the friend, but forgot what the person used the rest of his bonus for. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: