Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:18:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About Happiness  (Read 1303 times)
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:58:56 AM

Happiness for me is having contented for what you have in life..and it give me happiness whenever I help people without expecting anything in return..and having a family like the one I have is truly a happiness to me..

Mr.flores

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:44:18 PM

I have watched a movie where his message sticks in my mind and that is my motto in my life. "Happiness is real when shared". That is his message to the world or to anyone that will look up in his life. That is a great message coming from him. And that movie is Into the Wild. Who watched that movie? It is the story of Christopher McCandless life that he chooses to live in his own and changed his name to Alexander Supertramp. I believe that his message is for the world and people. People must spread happiness to make good things happen. I don't know if this is an off-topic thread but I know, if anyone can read his message and apply it, the world can change.
And the things that makes you happy can ba different people.Someone may feel happy in clubs and parties while other may suffer in such situation.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:02:08 PM

People who follow their instincts can be happier than those who are trying to make a decision. This is why: If you continue to believe in your instincts, you will tend to question what other choices, what they feel, and so on; If you work hard at making decisions, you may be wondering if you made the mistake of choosing one thing from the other.

moshiul13

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:21:03 PM

Happiness varies from person to person.Some people are not happy with big house ,money where some people are happy just to eat properly!!Some compare happiness with money.But you can't buy happiness by money.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:57:51 AM

I have watched a movie where his message sticks in my mind and that is my motto in my life. "Happiness is real when shared". That is his message to the world or to anyone that will look up in his life. That is a great message coming from him. And that movie is Into the Wild. Who watched that movie? It is the story of Christopher McCandless life that he chooses to live in his own and changed his name to Alexander Supertramp. I believe that his message is for the world and people. People must spread happiness to make good things happen. I don't know if this is an off-topic thread but I know, if anyone can read his message and apply it, the world can change.

I also agree with the statement that happness is something that must be shared. When you share your happy feelings with others your mood becomes much better and you are shining!
bdsultana8

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:05:43 PM

Hapiness is the most important things of all the person . Money can not brought happiness. Every man want to be happy but could not.
umer.usman

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:54:39 PM

Happiness is the inner satisfaction of a person.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:10:36 PM

Happiness varies from person to person.Some people are not happy with big house ,money where some people are happy just to eat properly!!Some compare happiness with money.But you can't buy happiness by money.
Only one person can make you happy and change your life. You alone. Your life will only improve if you take small risks. The first and the most difficult of them is to be honest with yourself

feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:15:03 PM

Happiness is the most important thing of all person. Money can not brought happiness. Every man want to be happy but could not.
Happiness comes easier when you feel good as you are without the need for someone's approval. Keep yourself well and respect for everyone, even with those who are rough with you - not because they are good, but because you are.
high_jack

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:35:10 PM

"Happiness is real when shared" i think this opinion isn't exactly because it's depend on the view of each person. Some guys don't want to share for sure.
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:06:25 AM

happiness is a positive feelings , satisfied feeling that everyone can feel from their heart or happiness can mean is a state of contentment in us when we get something we expect.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
John_Slater

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:07:42 AM

It's pretty simple: if you really feel happy you'll try to share it with the others. In any possible way
Lehakios88

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:32:06 AM

Happy not everyone can get it, because happiness is too expensive we can not buy with some money, so be grateful for what you get now.
karuyaca

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:11:18 AM

it's pretty simple. happy when you can make other people smile
jamalse

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:10:50 AM

get something from our loved ones ,,, Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
ku10ng

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:22:15 AM

happy when you yourself succeed  Grin
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:46:40 AM

Thank you for such topic! Afraid one message on bitcointalk won't be enought but still a long journey starts from tiny steps Wink
Syauqi198

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:13:23 AM

Happiness is when we see our loved ones feeling happy ...
adekpulpen

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:39:24 AM

Happy is when I see people I love being in love
Hi5Crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:04:52 PM

Hapiness is when helping other people even in the smallest things that make them smile
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: