Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:23:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About Happiness  (Read 1303 times)
alquimje

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:53:40 AM

Happiness is when you contented and thankful of what you have. It is also a choice in every day life. Today is always a perfect day to be happy.
skeed

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:08:04 PM

The meaning of happiness is contentment and satisfaction. Finding true happiness is a worthy goal. The problem is many turn to material possessions to reach that goal.Being happy with who you are and what you have, is a decision that has to be consciously made. Goals can help lead to happiness. Finding laughter in life is important.
Odik_sidik_04

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

this is the story of my happiness, where I was very happy with a simple but warm family. but as time went on, my happiness disappeared for a while, because my Dad left me for his new life. hopefully, someday my father can come back with a happy little family. and for now, I'm happy because now I'm a lot of friends who can cheer me up, and when I go into bitcoin group, then my friend is increasing again thanks, bitcoin.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:55:30 PM

Happiness is everything. You can have everything, achieve everything, earn everything, but if you don't have happiness. all of them is useless. Happiness is Life

highquA1

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

Happiness is the feeling that is achieved by sharing, because if travel alone you will not get the essence you could have got with friends
StuartBTCETH

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

Happiness is a feeling that can wipe out all other feelings that counters one's mental health Smiley
kufiandistrict

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

The smile and laughter of my love ones makes me happy even If I am tired.
edski

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

Happiness is something that comes to those who expect it and therefore deserve it.
kufiandistrict

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

Happiness is always included on our greetings for birthday, anniversary and Holiday. How about a daily happy greetings to yourself?
Belibert

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

Happiness can be in a way always get along with the people closest like family and girlfriend ...
to be happy do not like to make trouble especially to parents
Zionamiro

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:40:10 PM

Having a complete family is happiness . Having a wife/husband and childrens is happiness. Having God in our lives is Happiness .
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1626

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

a happy person has 1000 wishes, a sick person only 1.

to be healthy and happy

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Iqbal22

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

Hapiness are everything
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:00:47 PM

The less you hope the happier you are
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

happiness comes when we get something extraordinary, which makes our hearts smile
Piksture

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:46:12 AM

Happiness or joy is a state of mind or feeling characterized by sufficiency to pleasure, love, fulfillment, pleasure, or intense joy. Various philosophical, religious, psychological, and biological approaches have been done to define happiness and determine its source..
vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

Happiness is a choice. In this world we should know that every single step that we go or let in we are in that particular situation we are are all choosing on what we wanted to be so that on the things that we not wanted to be in we are all responsible in that particular thing because every people has a free will this happiness will based on what we are going to do in that or such things that we are in so that as a single person or as a person rather we should be choose the things that we will get happiness that we could make ourselves satisfied. Happiness is when we want to in a positive feeling that when your are not in a mood or okay for your feelings you need some time to be happy that let you know also that people should be thankful everyday that they are alive and they can start there day in a new life experiences so that we should be happy and positively happy comes with us first thing for keeping us alive in everday. I think that also happiness is a thing that a person is satisfied with his works or all the things that they do in this people are having a thing that they are in a situation that they satisfied or more than in a satisfied they will get a positive happiness in life.
arpaleiramgonzales

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

Happiness when you see for family and your love one is happy.
FirEaSeA

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

I have watched a movie where his message sticks in my mind and that is my motto in my life. "Happiness is real when shared". That is his message to the world or to anyone that will look up in his life. That is a great message coming from him. And that movie is Into the Wild. Who watched that movie? It is the story of Christopher McCandless life that he chooses to live in his own and changed his name to Alexander Supertramp. I believe that his message is for the world and people. People must spread happiness to make good things happen. I don't know if this is an off-topic thread but I know, if anyone can read his message and apply it, the world can change.

That's the reason we need family and friends because you won't feel the true happiness if you are alone.
arcanayou

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

happiness is if you have a lot of money, we do not have to be hypocritical, money is not everything, but you can do everything with money, with lots of money your life will be easier and you can be happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: