Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is "whattomine.com" owned by Nicehash?? ALwasy on TOP but this scam pays shit  (Read 1974 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:05:24 AM

I always wonder like right now for a 6-1060-6 rig NICEhash-equi say's $13/day,

Now I have tried both on zen.suprnova.cc right now if I mine, I get $12, just like they say ( actually I'm getting $18/day today )

But on Nicehash, I get about 0.0001 BTC ( account gimmick per day ), the payout everyday at 5pm, but my 0.001, is never over the 0.0015 they require, so my earnings for that day dissapear, after 'x' days I quit no payout,

They say you can provide your own BTC-ADDRESS where you have the priv-key, but I never see that ( I have spent much time search for this magic choice ), their BTC address they give you when you create an account IS NOT A REAL BTC address its a FAUX accounting key they use,

They also tell U that any money not paid out is flushed to them every 30 days, but I have never managed to get a payout ever, When I google "payouts" everyone say's how great, how they get payous in PAYPAL, and how they can pay their electricity or go the company store at NICEHASH and buy more HW.

NICE HASH IS A FUCKING SCAM

Do they own whattomine.com?

I think so, cuz I know the fees at nicehash at 50% so when whattomine.com shows how much U get paid, that's before fees

WhattoMine.com is feeding bullshit to its users, the NICEHASH is PAID ADVERTISING

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalymist

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 12:32:37 PM

In the facts, I think they are both playing it fair.

Some are not, but Nicehash and whattomine, are doing it fair, only gathering information from explorer and interface the maths side of mining.

Profitability / hashrate mostly, wich is a need to understand if you want to mine the most profitable for real.

If nice hash comes upper than all other algo, well, it must be true, but not all the time Smiley

Nice hash is having great luck on their own stratum server.

anyway, none of them are adding recent coins, that doesn't have a market yet, or when project attention is to small.
But these are probably your best chance to make mining worth it a lot.

Mining when it's fresh, when diff is low, when value worth nothing, and wait long for them to mature, to actualy reach some good value on markets.

Then it's time to earn your mining profit.

You can base mining on actual profit and direct sell or whatever you want, or mine fresh ones, with project you like to support, and wait for value to grow.

Both ways are profitable, you choose where you put every single gpu chip Smiley
thats the rig manager work.

Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:44:57 PM

yes, whatomine reporting nicehash is already wrong cause nicehash is a scam and scams should never be reported as profitable cause is a scam.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
judypug1956

Activity: 355
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:46:44 PM

You are not doing your  bat file correctly. Do you mind zec with. EWbf 3.4?

1956jUdYPFwiBSzt9AECdWj3KE4WV7taiM I can't do 1957philma.. for btc address the i are not allowed This is a secondary account for Philipma1957, don't do business with this account deal with philipma1957
Victorio

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:27:42 PM

Nicehash not always was on top of profitability, though the daily profit of Nicehash mining keeps or even exceeds the daily profit when mining a specific chain.
Reason? The hype around new forks - Metaverse (Dagger), Electroneum (Cryptonight), Bitcoin Gold (Equihash), motivates users to rent computational power for mining a chain they deem perspective.
1. If you look to acquire a large amount of a new coin, it will be difficult to purchase the amount you need - there is not enough liquidity on the exchanges that list new forks (Cryptopia, EtherDelta, Yobit, etc). E.g. you'd like to buy 10000 Sumokoin, traded only on Cryptopia @0.00005035 BTC. Placing a market buy order, you will sweep 10000 Sumokoins and pay ~0.7 BTC (not 0.5 BTC as one would think).
2. You can mine the same amount of Sumokoins if you switch a farm of 3,000 GPUs to mine the chain for 24 hours. I bet you don't have access to such a farm.
3. You can place an order at Nicehash, that is a mining hub, connecting individual rig owners to buyers of computational power. You place a buy order for Cryptonight, specify your mining chain, pool, wallet and your job gets in the queue. When someone gets your order, he mines to your wallet. Buyers flood Nicehash, offering slightly higher rates per hashrate than the average miner would earn per day. This case you pay ~0.55 BTC for 10000 Sumokoins.

Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:01:45 PM

This topic is about whattomine placing nicehash and nicehash is a scam and scams like nicehash should never be on whattomine.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
MarkAz

Activity: 687
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:37:52 PM

I've used Nicehash back in the day when I had a relatively large LTC mine, and never had any issues with them paying out or anything 'scammy' - now that being said, you can almost always make more money doing some of the steps yourself (like selecting algo to mine, doing the exchange yourself, etc), and they tend to nickle and dime you with fees, which I'm not overly thrilled about.  But on the flipside, they are hands down one of the easiest places to just get up and mine with, and their latest miner is pretty nice.  I've also wondered a bit about why whattomine shows Nicehash on there also - but I suspect it has more to do with the fact that you could conceivably get over market prices due to how their whole selling hash thing works.

Either way, why not put it to the test - and conveniently I have a box I've been playing with lately and I was checking out the latest Nicehash NVIDIA client.  I don't plan to run it probably more than one payout, but let's see how it does over that period of time, and specifically because I kept seeing Nicehash payouts in the whattomine listings.  Wink  Anyway, here's the rig:

https://www.nicehash.com/miner/13f2USwBgKWHX62BJ6iGkd7JVhh6UXjzgx

This particular box has 8x GTX 1070's, which right now Nicehash profitability calculator shows as $2.21/day (so $17.68 for the rig).  I'm ignoring power costs because that's not relevant to what they're saying you can make gross anyway.  Right now on whattomine it shows my best option as Hush (HUSH) at $17.91 and Nicehash-NeoScript at $17.41 - so pretty much on point with what they say.  I've been running it since roughly the 14th, and I've had a couple outages during that time when I screwed around with it - but as of today it's showing me making $16.15/day, which is about 10% off from the projections, I also have a couple days where I was testing out a single card on it that's probably skewing it about that long.  The current estimate is a payout on the 24th, so I'll post back on here around that time and we'll see whether I get it (I'd be shocked if I didn't), and how much I actually get.

And as for using a normal bitcoin wallet, all you do is generate a public address with your wallet client and use that instead of their 'virtual wallet' (you set it in the miner software, not on their website), then it just pays out directly to that.  That's what I did when I setup this test.
BrokenMiner

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:53:19 PM

I have not run into any issues with Nicehash not paying out.  I've been mining cryptonight with them for about a week and have been getting payouts each morning to my Nicehash wallet.  I've cashed out once to my own btc wallet from Nicehash, again without any issues.  I will say that whattomine has always projected my earnings to be slightly higher than what they end up being, but this has been true with most coins I've mined and checked my projected profit through whattomine.  I'm guessing this could be from me not having my cards running at optimum levels or whattomine calculating slightly high.
Bare

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:31:32 AM

wow, well wtf did you expect? better profitability with nicehash?? I mean it's so f*cking obvious you can't earn more with nicehash than actually mining 'that' particular coin, no offense but anybody complaining about nicehash being scam is mildly retarded, there is no working calculator in universe that can tell you nicehash is more profitable mining than direct mining, they need to take their share from miners otherwise there's no point of their existence. Use your brain ffs... Huh

I've never used it nor will I ever...it's just wasted profit, pure waste, I'd rather turn the donate button on some pools than nicehash

Nicehash was made to profit from mainly lazy then stupid people...  Angry  Angry

p.s. sry for being rude, not canadian

minerlai

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:14:51 AM

nicehash hasnt always been top. Last few months eth and monero were the top. However with rising BTC prices, it suddenly became more profitable to mine nicehash.

Paycent|ICO: 2-30 Nov ’17
almost30

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:08:50 AM

Nicehash Fee
Payouts for balances less than 0.1 to external BTC wallet (4%)

(4%)  Angry Daily
MarkAz

Activity: 687
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:04:59 AM

I don't know if this is the case anymore, but I can tell you that back when I mined LTC on them, Nicehash did pay out over market - it's because Nicehash isn't like other pools that take a cut of the mining revenue to run their operations.  Nicehash sells the hash on their marketplace, so they get over market for the mined revenue.  Of course, as someone pointed out Nicehash takes ~4% for their fees (which is higher than most pools) - so it needs to overcome that spread.  With LTC (and this was probably 2+ years ago), I would typically make a 1-2% over market mining on them after fees - and occasionally something would happen in terms of demand that would make it spike higher occasionally.  There were other places that did similar things - I primarily mined on some other pool that name escapes me, but they actually were slightly better in terms of consistency so I used them.  There were also places like BetaRigs and MiningRigRentals that let people 'rent' your machine for above market, and when they weren't rented you would just get normal pool rates - and at least MiningRigRentals is around, but I don't know if it's as lucrative as it was.  Both tended to be pretty tricky to get running reliably (years ago, I don't know about today) so I didn't mess with them much.

wow, well wtf did you expect? better profitability with nicehash?? I mean it's so f*cking obvious you can't earn more with nicehash than actually mining 'that' particular coin, no offense but anybody complaining about nicehash being scam is mildly retarded, there is no working calculator in universe that can tell you nicehash is more profitable mining than direct mining, they need to take their share from miners otherwise there's no point of their existence. Use your brain ffs... Huh

I've never used it nor will I ever...it's just wasted profit, pure waste, I'd rather turn the donate button on some pools than nicehash

Nicehash was made to profit from mainly lazy then stupid people...  Angry  Angry

p.s. sry for being rude, not canadian
master2080

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:29:52 AM

For anyone here calling Nicehash a scammer has either not used it, or do not understand why the payout is slightly lower over selecting your own pools.

They're taking away the headache of needing to constantly switch to profitable coins/pools due to changes in difficulty and price. It just so happens that Nicehash is sometimes more profitable than another coin.

Also, they're paying you directly in bitcoin, something that will be quite a hassle to set up on your own(some exchanges have a minimum amount of withdrawing from them).

We have never run into any issues with them, they're paying out daily without any delays. Withdrawing from their wallet is also done within an hour or so.
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 07:39:31 AM

I have used NH quite a bit and been paid out quite a bit. Super easy to use.

That being said... I've been doing much better on ZPOOL using a bigger variety of Algos with auto switching. But it wasn't as easy to setup as NH.

And further -- if you have a lot of time on your hands to manually switch things, of course, you have the possibility of doing better than either.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
winiets

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:11:05 AM

i was thinking of mining with nicehash.
I have 3 rigs with 6 Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB each (Total 18 cards)
Im now mining zencash at suprnova because i am trying to save me some zen's to make a secure node.
I see the payouts change every hour on whattomine.
Zencash keeps it stable IMO
Miner runs good with no errors and i get between 0.9-1.2 each day.
Mining with nicehash will take a lot time to create 1BTC.
If i just keep mining zencash and setup secure nodes with my earnngs i think i will earn more.
I think zencash is a really solid project and i think the price will be a lot higher in the future.
I never convert my earnings to fiat. i'd like to wait till the amount of $ gets higher and higher.
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:32:13 PM

This topic is about whattomine placing nicehash and nicehash is a scam and scams like nicehash should never be on whattomine.

This topic is based on lies.

Nicehash does NOT "own whattomine".

Nicehash is NOT "always on top" of the whattomine listings.

Nicehash DOES NOT charge "50% fees" or anywhere near that.

Nicehash is NOT a "scam", but as a MARKETPLACE they don't work the same as a standard "pool" and their payout level DOES tend to fluctuate literally on an "every minute" level, sometimes widely.

Nicehash does NOT have daily earnings dissappear as claimed.

Nicehash DOES NOT GIVE YOU A BTC ADDRESS WHEN YOU SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT, you have to give THEM a BTC address when you set up your miner and THAT is what sets up the account BTC address.

I have had issues with Nicehash in the past, but I have NEVER seen the sort of issues OP CLAIMS they have had, which makes me wonder what their agenda is and why they are spewing all of these lies.

I strongly suspect OP is clueless about how Nicehash works and their "missing earnings" is because THEY MESSED UP THEIR MINER SETUP.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:53:50 PM

I have two GPU rigs and two ASICS (an S3 and L3+). I have each of them pointed at Nicehash maybe 1/3-1/2 the time, and I always get paid out accurately by Nicehash. Maybe check your settings? Also note that if you set up a Nicehash wallet, you can save on payout fees if you're patient.
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:51:53 PM

Nicehash is NOT a "scam", but as a MARKETPLACE they don't work the same as a standard "pool" and their payout level DOES tend to fluctuate literally on an "every minute" level, sometimes widely.

Nicehash DOES NOT GIVE YOU A BTC ADDRESS WHEN YOU SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT, you have to give THEM a BTC address when you set up your miner and THAT is what sets up the account BTC address.

I have had issues with Nicehash in the past, but I have NEVER seen the sort of issues OP CLAIMS they have had, which makes me wonder what their agenda is and why they are spewing all of these lies.

I strongly suspect OP is clueless about how Nicehash works and their "missing earnings" is because THEY MESSED UP THEIR MINER SETUP.

Thank you QuintLeo for correcting the OP. I was going to type up a lengthy rebuttal, but you did it very nicely. 

What the majority of people don't seem to understand is just like you said - Nicehash is a Marketplace and not a traditional pool, so comparing  to a traditional pool is erroneous at best.
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:22:59 AM

Thank you QuintLeo for correcting the OP. I was going to type up a lengthy rebuttal, but you did it very nicely. 

What the majority of people don't seem to understand is just like you said - Nicehash is a Marketplace and not a traditional pool, so comparing  to a traditional pool is erroneous at best.

Nicehash do exactly as advertised. Never had any issues at all with them. The payouts were always within a reasonable margin compared to whattomine and they are almost never on top as it calculates fees too, which are harsh on the small miners.

P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:49:50 AM

I always wonder like right now for a 6-1060-6 rig NICEhash-equi say's $13/day,

Now I have tried both on zen.suprnova.cc right now if I mine, I get $12, just like they say ( actually I'm getting $18/day today )

But on Nicehash, I get about 0.0001 BTC ( account gimmick per day ), the payout everyday at 5pm, but my 0.001, is never over the 0.0015 they require, so my earnings for that day dissapear, after 'x' days I quit no payout,

They say you can provide your own BTC-ADDRESS where you have the priv-key, but I never see that ( I have spent much time search for this magic choice ), their BTC address they give you when you create an account IS NOT A REAL BTC address its a FAUX accounting key they use,

They also tell U that any money not paid out is flushed to them every 30 days, but I have never managed to get a payout ever, When I google "payouts" everyone say's how great, how they get payous in PAYPAL, and how they can pay their electricity or go the company store at NICEHASH and buy more HW.

NICE HASH IS A FUCKING SCAM

Do they own whattomine.com?

I think so, cuz I know the fees at nicehash at 50% so when whattomine.com shows how much U get paid, that's before fees

WhattoMine.com is feeding bullshit to its users, the NICEHASH is PAID ADVERTISING

This guy is just suprnova shill Troll.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: