Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum on the rise!!!  (Read 1838 times)
marriams

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:28:45 AM

Ethereum has a bright future. It has sense in business operational way, so for me is of interest definitely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:35:17 AM

Despite the fact that the cost of Bitcoin is tens of times higher than the cost of the Etherum, the latter crypto currency has a number of advantages, among which the most important is that Etherum can act as a platform for smart contracts. This currency makes it possible to work for various decentralized applications that can be developed based on its technology. Such a process will increase the value of the currency by adding more and more projects.I'm sure that the Etherum will continue to grow, and one day beat Bitcoin precisely because of the aforementioned characteristic.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:41:48 AM

Ethereum has a bright future. It has sense in business operational way, so for me is of interest definitely.
Indeed ethereum is on the rise but currently it drops little it will arise the value again. I believe ethereum future will be good due to many users into its platform. We will see a huge price of ethereum soon.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:49:32 AM

Ethereum is one of the most promising crypto. It has the ability to overtake the value of bitcoin in the near future. Ethereum is becomes more popular these days.

thedec4

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:54:32 AM

I think ethereum will rise more because more people have seen whats happened with bitcoin and they know that  other coins will rise. Ethereum is one of the biggest cryptocurrencies so everyone will be jumping on board so they can get some of the amazing returns people have had with bitcoin.

agng27

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:31:54 AM

after bitcoin ,,, i think is Ethereum ,,, right now i think it is very good to invest long term in Ethereum ,,, we should be thankful to vitalik ,,,
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:16:55 AM

Hey guys!

Ethereum is currently the second most valuable cryptocurrency on the market just two years after its launch, and in 2018 it's set to become even more talked about. Ethereum is similar to Bitcoin in the sense that they're both open-source platforms based on blockchain technology. But while Bitcoin is limited to using blockchain technology for Bitcoin payments, Ethereum can be used to build decentralised computational platforms...

READ MORE: http://www.sciencealert.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-ethereum-blockhain-bitcoin-rival

Share your thoughts about it! Cheers!  Smiley
It's a good time for Ethereum. Why-not now a time Ethereum price increase. Last week I wanted to buy some Ethereum but my one friend called me that Ethereum price not increase so i not buy it. so sad Cry
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:26:52 AM

It was obvious that the ethereum would eventually catch an upward acceleration. If I initially had negative opinions about ethereum, I changed my mind as I entered into it and learned behind the scenes. Bitcoin created the blockchain. As for Ethereum created smart contracts. This is development. Step by step technological progress...
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:28:39 AM

Yeah as of today the ethereum coins is currently reaching to $500 dollars and i am sure that it can still reach 1k dollars because the value is currently keep on increasing just how the bitcoins is increasing its value.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:39:51 AM

the Ethereum great coin has great potential , I will start to sell when it will cost a minimum of $ 700. Vitalik, thank you

yeah me too, I do believe in the growth of ethcoins. It will really reach more than $100 and that is the where we will all exchange our coin to fiat. By the way M.E.W. is the best wallet to hold your eth coins and you wouldnt get any problem on it.

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:54:25 AM

Ethereum has already made their path, it is obviously going to be on the top #2 or maybe #3, but it is always going to be the best Altcoin that is on the market.
But it was less than ten dollars at the beggining of this year, you should take in to consideration that ethereum has raised a lot only because there are a lot of people using ethereum to create their initial coin offerings, this made the price pump a lot during the last few months, because now there are more ico's than those who were before, they are like plague, but it is still profitable for a lot of us.
Who else thinks that ethereum is going to touch more than 4 hundred dollars by the end of the year?

Many believe the price has the potential to reach 400$ before the end of the year.
already the price is now $470 and potentially up $500 ,ethereum has now gone through a grim period that only stays at the price of $300 a month ago it also signifies success with the team ,altcoin news is very good out there about ethereum

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:26:56 PM

I am constantly monitoring the sites that show the rate and the dynamic of Ethereum. Now I am more than sure that in December this cryptocurrency will cost over half a thousand dollars. What will be its price in 2018. Any bets?
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:40:45 PM

I've been waiting for sometime for ethereum to increase greatly, I wish this would continue. I always believed in ethereum since it is on the top list of coins in the crypto world.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:06:06 PM

Although Ethereum has shown all of us its fantastic growth, it seems to me the rise of Bitcoin and its jump over $10,000 has effected ETH. However, I still believe it will be over $600 in December.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:59:44 AM

Ethereum is on the rise and is gradually trailing Bitcoin. The price of it is increasing day by day. It is very promising and it will hit a great high value very soon. It will soon gain popularity like Bitcoin

This is the real beauty of crypto currencies that you never know when there will be a rise in the market price of any of the coin. There are number of investors who do regret when they see the market price of that coin going up which they refused to buy earlier. The thing is the trend keeps on changing and you never know when the right time to buy any kind of coin is. Invest in ETH right now for having some good profit.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:54:51 PM

Yeah, ethereum is promising as its price is rising little by little everyday and it keeps on rising. If it keeps on stably rising it may someday even cross bitcoin but i dont think that is going to happen anytime soon as currently bitcoin is reaching huge milestones. I think etherum will remain the second best coin after bitcoin always if  no other altcoin suddenly gains huge popularity. I think ethereum may cross 600$ before new year.
tomvildc

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:27:49 PM

I think market is crazy now, $1000 before 2018 is possible.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:36:33 AM

the Ethereum great coin has great potential , I will start to sell when it will cost a minimum of $ 700. Vitalik, thank you
ETH is actually surprising all of us. The way market price of ETH is increasing and that too in such a short span of time, this thing is a guarantee of this thing that ETH is going to have more value in the near future. All of this rise is just because of the reason that the demand of ETH is increasing continuously due to interest of more number of people investing in ETH. ETH is going to have good time in the near future.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:01:25 AM

Decentralized computational platform is what struck me in your write up! The potential of Ethereum is si vadt that in the future bitcoin might never catch up to ethereum. See how decentralized the ICO market has become simply because of ethereum smart contract capabilities!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: