Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:44:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum on the rise!!!  (Read 1838 times)
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:28:37 PM

Bitcoin is the only cryptocoin that everyone has ever heard of and therefore the global market will open the doors first for bitcoin. When this really happens and everyone makes daily use of crypto-coins, bitcoin will have reached its potential, and only then it can be overcome.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fox-111

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:34:01 PM

And everyone will slowly start to hear about Ethereum. Just give it some time.
BTC is going to need some changes if it's to sustain current price. Confirmation times need to improve. Particularly when being sent from a 3rd party wallet(exchange etc). Far more upside to ETH with less risk of a large pull back. Not impossible with any COIN though.
forcrypto

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:58:11 PM

price is trending up now
MIT2K

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:59:41 PM

i do agree, all attention on bitcoin atm but Ethereum is going to have its day- it may crash with ico bubble but long term is going to grow
MIT2K

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:00:51 AM

hindsights a bitch though and alot of people never predicted 5 years ago Bitcoins explosion growth today
zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:27:18 AM

With the continuous rise of this altcoin, I'm pretty sure that in time it can beat btc. Many people are jumping into eth now and it will only make it price higher.

trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:35:08 AM

And everyone will slowly start to hear about Ethereum. Just give it some time.
BTC is going to need some changes if it's to sustain current price. Confirmation times need to improve. Particularly when being sent from a 3rd party wallet(exchange etc). Far more upside to ETH with less risk of a large pull back. Not impossible with any COIN though.

Most people in the world of cryptos know about it, when ethereum starts to get some major coverage like bitcoin then it will really shoot up, people will think it's like the second coming of bitcoin and pile in a lot of money.

hookcoin

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:39:41 AM

As expected, my Etherum will increase during this time. After the bad news about a month ago and bitcoin increased dramatically causing Etherum deep discounts. But now Etherum has risen back because the ICO trend is still developing very well.
MIT2K

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:40:20 AM

2018 the year of Ethereum?
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:41:01 AM

As of this writing bitcoin now reached to 382 USD, hours ago 372 USD. I truly believed that is the best altcoins and most the valuable cryptocurrency second to Bitcoin. Ethereum has more allied multi-national corporation and they form a under the name of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and that makes Ethereum more stable and more stronger, although it may not heard by late altcoins adapters. This can't beat bitcoin as king of crypto but i assure you this could equaled bitcoin in value in less than 2 years time and more valuable than BTC fork's BitcoinCash
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:44:49 AM

As of this writing bitcoin now reached to 382 USD, hours ago 372 USD. I truly believed that is the best altcoins and most the valuable cryptocurrency second to Bitcoin. Ethereum has more allied multi-national corporation and they form a under the name of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and that makes Ethereum more stable and more stronger, although it may not heard by late altcoins adapters. This can't beat bitcoin as king of crypto but i assure you this could equaled bitcoin in value in less than 2 years time and more valuable than BTC fork's BitcoinCash

I already startrd accumulating ETH several weeks ago. This is for the long term hold as I know it is still cheaper to buy. Obought some ETH at 0.1 bitcoin several months ago and it drops tremendously Cheesy but its okey. I know I am holding one og the reliable cryptos and its for ling term hold.
hgmarral

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:46:22 AM

$400 is a big mental barrier for investors, once ETH breaks through that I think it will go on another run of fast gains. Coins being in all time new highs means that everyone who has bought is in profit - less motivation to sell until a big move has happened.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:50:50 AM

No wonder that it would happen as it usually go together with bitcoin price increase. Ethereum is most potentially profitable among altcoins and it is positively be the most pick by investors aside from bitcoin.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:59:07 AM

What's Ethereum? I never heard of it before. LOL, just kidding. Ark going to take over Ethereum eventually.

Why Ark, what makes it better?

If you want to make serious money with a good team and good management then I would recommended you dig deeper into Ark. Other than that I have no hype to advertise.
Ark development funds in Bitcoin https://blockchain.info/address/356xnT1xFW89d4jSBww7QSiTELnuePLknW
Plus $7 millions in Lisk and $100million in Ark itself.
Roadmap - https://ark.io/roadmap

init4money

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:06:36 AM

Ethereum is now behind Bitcoin, and he is on his heels. I think if the development continues, it has a chance to overtake Bitcoin itself in this hierarchy.

I don't think Ethereum could ever overtake bitcoin, at least not if both coins succeed on their current path/goals. Not because I don't like ethereum, and I consider myself a very rational person. Bitcoin is aiming to become a store of value, let's call it digital gold. Ethereum on the other hand, is following the path of a decentralized platform for investments in [Suspicious link removed]panies. This of course means that a lot of fiat should enter both markets, but the money that enters in the bitcoin market should stay there, and we cannot say the same about the money that enters in the ethereum market.

What I mean is: if the cash flows into the ICOs as an investment, they will need to cash it out to invest the money in the development of the company. So money is always flowing in the Ethereum network, and it's price can't increase that much. Of course that it's value will raise, specially if ICOs are a success, but if we are rational, it should never increase more than a pure store of value asset like bitcoin. That's why I think that if both succeed in their goals, BTC will continue to have a much higher price and marketcap.

I do not agree with you there. I believe Ethereum has already passed bitcoin but it is not so popular yet which is a matter of time thou. It may sound a bit childish. Why do i think like that?

The year and a half ago I choose Ethereum as the main currency for my portfolio. Since that time ETH has grown 34x.

Yesterday I saw one pic showing that Ethereum runs more payments than all the other currencies in sum (including bitcoin): https://imgur.com/a/BGtTf

You are saying that BTC is a pure store of value asset. But what makes it be like that? Only people's choice. A lot of people know bitcoin (still a small percent in the world) and not so much know ethereum.

In other words, there could happen a situation when lots of people will decide that eth is much more popular (cause imagine how many people would need ETH after all the ICOs will provide their products). Demand will increase and popularity will increase. And that is how people might decide, why do they need a separate currency to store value if there is another one which is in demand and the value is there.

I hope you see my point.

MIT2K

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:19:43 AM

What's Ethereum? I never heard of it before. LOL, just kidding. Ark going to take over Ethereum eventually.

Why Ark, what makes it better?

If you want to make serious money with a good team and good management then I would recommended you dig deeper into Ark. Other than that I have no hype to advertise.
Ark development funds in Bitcoin https://blockchain.info/address/356xnT1xFW89d4jSBww7QSiTELnuePLknW
Plus $7 millions in Lisk and $100million in Ark itself.
Roadmap - https://ark.io/roadmap

Very interesting stealth.money i will dig deeper, thanks for the response
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:40:44 AM

Thank you Vitalik  Cheesy
Ethereum has very valuable function with smart contract. Dapp that can be created will be useful in our real life,that's why ethereum has good price. Most ICo use ethereum tokens, it means that ethereum demand is higher than other altcoins. Since there are no competitors that have the same value with ethereum, the price will be higher in the future.
MIT2K

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:18:16 AM

Thank you Vitalik  Cheesy
Ethereum has very valuable function with smart contract. Dapp that can be created will be useful in our real life,that's why ethereum has good price. Most ICo use ethereum tokens, it means that ethereum demand is higher than other altcoins. Since there are no competitors that have the same value with ethereum, the price will be higher in the future.

I agree but higher once theres been a Eth crash? Alot of ICOs are over valued and attached to Eth Blockchain - weve seen crashes in Bitcoin, Litecoin a few years ago but Eth being so early im sure will have a similar story somepoint soon?
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:21:50 AM

Yes today Ethereum is rising because the BTC price drops,its more likely it will reach $500 in a week or two.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:23:36 AM

He's back from the $ 400 wall. if it comes to a price higher than 400 bucks, the rise will be much faster.

It's a very exciting and beautiful day Smiley watching and waiting Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: