Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins to invest in before the New Year  (Read 1624 times)
Diller5

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:55:57 PM

1. Dash
2. ZEC
3. Ethereum
4. Ripple
5. Waves
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:59:15 AM

I personally advise you to invest altcoin with coin NXT, AMM, and datum (dat coin), because next year the coin will increase the price is very high (according to my prediction).

peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:28:37 AM

AMLT
DASH
WAVES

I have invested 2 ETH in each hoping they go well!

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:34:47 AM

I would say go with Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple, and Binance coin. Those 5 have been climbing pretty rapidly as of late and even if they pullback they will push forward again soon after. It was only about 2 months ago and LTC was at $40 and Dash was around $400. Now LTC at $300+ and Dash over $1100. I mean the longer people wait the less they will make.
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:39:50 AM

i think a good Altcoins to invest before new year :

1. BTC (Bitcoin)
2. BCH (Bitcoin Cash)
3. ETH (Etherium)
4. XRP (Ripple)
5. BTG (Bitcoin Gold)
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:44:04 AM

Now's the time to buy ethereum, go for it as it will increase it's price further on 2018 about midyear and even the 1st quarter of the year, complete your list now with ether.
I really agree with you if you choose ethereum as your investment before the end of the year. because I think in the following year the ethereum will increase in price.If we talk about atlcoin problem we will definitely choose one of the best five except bitcoin because bitcoin is already at its peak.altcoin bestlah that will be the investment choice at the end of this year. and of course we already know which is the best altcoin.
kilwar

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:09:00 AM

Picking any of the privacy focused coins might be a good choice before the new year.
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:14:58 AM

I will make two lists...

My safe bets list it's harder to build positions with a small bank! The value is becoming too high to make an investment.
They are still profitable, but it's way harder to get a 5 or 10 times multiplier.

SAFE BETS:
1) Bitcoin
2) Ethereum
3) Litecoin
4) Bitcoin Cash
5) Monero

My second list I think has the most chances to get you money multiplied by 10.

HUGE POTENTIAL FOR 2018:
1) Lisk
2) Waves
3) Ethos
4) Power Ledger
5) Cardano
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:18:13 AM

Altcoin the i want to invest before the new year are the following:

Bitcoin (BTC)
Etheruem (ETH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Waves
Wings
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:23:29 AM

Investment in the altcoin is best way to earn money and only crypto market can gives the huge profit to investor. And there are the some coin which will give big profit in two or three months harldy. Like RDD,SIA COIN, XVG, DGB, BITBEAN PURA, DEEPONION,and STRATIS COIN. These coin are the best and good market value coin and high demand and trade able coin. Invest in these coin and earn profit very shortly.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:43:37 AM

What's everyone's top 5 altcoin to invest in before the new year.
Currently bullish in,

Bitcoin
Waves
Verge
Posw
Looking for a 5th...

Thoughts?
In my opinion bitcoin is itself a best top coin to invest for long term Because each year its price is increasing 10 times , so we can think that what amount of earnings we can make easily .
Beside bitcoin my suggestion to buy reddcoin , Etherium , Etherium classic , Digibyte coin , blry coin , bitcoin gold , bitcoin diamond , regal coin , cloack coin .
I suggested these coin Because these coins are either have low price or having stability in constant increase in price day by day .
So if we can buy these coin now then we can make big earnings easily for small and long term investment .
And also we should keep in our mind that bitcoin is that coin which can be buy at any price for long term investment Because it will be profitbale always to have .
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:16:30 AM

For me invest altcoins in SIA, Ardor, Ripple, Stratis and Golem will give you more profit more than others altcoins, because the price still low price and you can keep for long term (5/10 years). I think the price will more stable than others. But bitcoin I still invest for this year and next year.
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:32:03 AM

Come on board on R-block Airdrop, the different media of campaign is flexible and I believe the payout will be meaningful. Also check out coinmarketcap.com for all the available altcoins but in my observation litecoin, Eth, HWC, wave, ripple, electroneum is making waves. HWC will have been very great but the payout is so little but if one is able to get a good amount of coin there, your efforts will be worthwhile. In all, almost a great number of the Altcoins are adding value on a daily basis. Indicating that everyone is working tediously and creatively to ensure there is value attached to their ICO, Airdrop and ultimately their coin.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:32:33 AM

What's everyone's top 5 altcoin to invest in before the new year.
Currently bullish in,

Bitcoin
Waves
Verge
Posw
Looking for a 5th...

Thoughts?

I have list, such as bitcoin, eth, xmr, ltc and ripple. Until now invest with that coin I mention still give me profit in different value, looks amazing. For invest, I only see the stable coin ( price & volume ), but for btc and eth just because faith, until now still survive. Invest need big money and extra time, you should have it and also moment to sell it for profit. Good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ozgur35

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:56:09 AM

Hi,

The coins I have invested as it follows and expect to get nice amounts in return in early 2018, probably Q1.

-Stratis
-Waves
-ETC
-Verge
-EOS
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:18:15 AM

Good altcoin to be invested before the new year, altcoin has a fairly affordable price to buy. in 2018 altcoin will rise further. if buying bitcoin is very expensive it is better to buy altcoin. people will choose altcoin for a source of income.

Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:29:09 AM

Electroneum for your fifth altcoins. Electroneum is really great project, they will boom on 2018 since their mining on mobile still not available. I think it will be available on first quarter of 2018. So expect it will pump soon. Just buy and hold.
Dr Leon

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:29:26 AM

I can see a clear vision on:
Stratis
Lisk
Pivx
Iota
Ethereum
If you can invest in this..... Am sure you won't regret it.
Zekia1

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:36:25 AM

E-CHAT is good alt to invest
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:53:05 AM

Research and keep monitoring the current flow, I think many coins will we worth investing, alts are already catching attention from the trading
platform and with this behavior I think investing with the top 10 coins together with btc will do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: