Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What about BOINCoin (BNC)  (Read 1440 times)
joewinkler (OP)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:30:04 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2013, 11:41:07 AM by joewinkler

I'm thinking about a new idea: A new Currency, which is not for trade, but only to manage transactions in a smart way, so every Currency could adapt it.
I think everybody knows BOINC. How could our Hash-Power get used for something meaningful? My idea is to use the BOINC-Credit-System for transactions.
Each time anybody gets a transaction he has to own the same amount of BNC (BOINCoin), which is equal to the current amount of BOINC-Credits of each BOINC-User - in case he wants to dispose of his income:

Every time someone send some Coin to somebody
he must own the same amount of BNC (BOINCoin),
which is equal to the current amount of
BOINC-Credits of each BOINC-User

So the only function of the new BNC-currency is to distribute each transaction of the blockchain to a BOINCuser with Credits.
If somebody does not have the same amount of Credits in BOINC as he should, the transaction to send keeps immature or unconfirmed untill he has enough BNC.

This is a great chance to support BOINC and BitCoin or LiteCoin or AltCoin at the same time!!! All we need is to modify the wallets

⚤♥ SKXnk8NfcmnufppRmyAGpEqUsVkuTJbmxz SXC | ₲ SLvNp5QWmZVHFrYKeFyRS5AoJJZqPwTT4V GRC | Ψ AbjccCitKYV2nPbfqZycVt3GggB3bZ435G XPM | Ᵽ P8iKPd37WL432bXFAfZMSkA5LW2iytYXbr PPC | ℕ NJXzxntcNVPev8tsf5PwDPLCHP3oTS2BFA NMC | Ł LT8jLGNBPCiBafC2wVjpehP4UMwJkY2nHb LTC | Ď DJXUkQxF6AeCnb81wmQxmaS6dJF6dBfkro DOGE | ฿ 1JxyLg4TKcULz3fvit4kdrtTYAVkLHahvD BTC | Đ 1Jx1t3XPpxjQmtZWve9qzTnzNheBR3WGBm DVC | Earn Devcoins by Writing | sexcoin.wiki | sexcoin.sexy | sexco.in | sexcoin.co.in | sexcoin.in | sexcoin.online | sexcoin.space | sexcoin.eu | sex-coin.de
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:33:41 PM

All we need is to modify the wallets

Well, then great - do it!

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
bitbitcoins

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

bitbitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 02:39:55 PM

Interesting

joewinkler (OP)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 11:14:27 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2013, 11:40:41 AM by joewinkler

Wink Cheesy Grin
I am very happy to pronounce, that there is already a tiny discussion in german forum about including this BNC idea into a new Coin to relaunch the DEUTSCHE MARK.
The DEUTSCHE BUNDESBANK would be a new community of all users starting periodically polls aiming to stabilize the coin in relation to EURO (or anything non-political), because we don't like the ups and downs of BitCoin.
My idea is to use this BOINCoin on this purpose. If the ups and downs are too great, the community could modify the rate of exchange between DEM and BNC, starting with 1:1.
Remember: BNC's only purpose is to be a new Currency, which is not for trade, but only to manage transactions.
You would only need your existing BOINC-Credits (equal to BNC) for transactions to mature and confirm your Coin (DEM), and to dispose of it.
Wink Cheesy Grin

⚤♥ SKXnk8NfcmnufppRmyAGpEqUsVkuTJbmxz SXC | ₲ SLvNp5QWmZVHFrYKeFyRS5AoJJZqPwTT4V GRC | Ψ AbjccCitKYV2nPbfqZycVt3GggB3bZ435G XPM | Ᵽ P8iKPd37WL432bXFAfZMSkA5LW2iytYXbr PPC | ℕ NJXzxntcNVPev8tsf5PwDPLCHP3oTS2BFA NMC | Ł LT8jLGNBPCiBafC2wVjpehP4UMwJkY2nHb LTC | Ď DJXUkQxF6AeCnb81wmQxmaS6dJF6dBfkro DOGE | ฿ 1JxyLg4TKcULz3fvit4kdrtTYAVkLHahvD BTC | Đ 1Jx1t3XPpxjQmtZWve9qzTnzNheBR3WGBm DVC | Earn Devcoins by Writing | sexcoin.wiki | sexcoin.sexy | sexco.in | sexcoin.co.in | sexcoin.in | sexcoin.online | sexcoin.space | sexcoin.eu | sex-coin.de
maaku
Legendary

Activity: 905
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:09:02 AM

Beat you to it Wink

Domain Name:BOINCOIN.ORG
Created On:11-Aug-2011 04:46:21 UTC

We're going to be doing this within Freimarkets, and extension of Freicoin that allows user-issued assets and distributed p2p exchange.

I'm an independent developer working on bitcoin-core, making my living off community donations.
If you like my work, please consider donating yourself: 13snZ4ZyCzaL7358SmgvHGC9AxskqumNxP
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 09:20:36 PM

gridcoin.us

you get a big subsidy for mining with boinc turned on
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: