Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Notify bitcointalk  (Read 267 times)
AKILL (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:43:01 AM

Hi to all.. I have a prolem, i have enabled the bitcointalk notify of "Token (Altcoin)" board but i don't recive the notify of all new topic but only someone..
there is someone who can help me?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:49:21 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 01:03:44 PM by imstillthebest

Hi to all.. I have a prolem, i have enabled the bitcointalk notify of "Token (Altcoin)" board but i don't recive the notify of all new topic but only someone..

as you can read in  the email notification , it says.
More topics may be posted, but you won't receive more email notifications until you return to the board and read some of them.
therefore you need to to read more topics on that board in order to always recieve new notifications.

AKILL (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:09:39 PM

Thanj you vero much, so if i trad otterrai topic i will reduce other email? Right?
Biscults

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:03:12 AM

I'd like to pat myself on the back right now... *pats*  Tongue Wink

I was almost that guy that just posted a new thread without searching the forums first. I rarely get any notifications after selecting "notify" on altcoin announcements and altcoin tokens. Let me tell you what, to all the forum lurkers like me out there, THE SEARCH FUNCTION WORKS GAIS.

So while I'm resurrecting this thread...

How much activity is required to get ALL notifications for new threads?? I know there is probably not an exact answer for that. I'm on this forum daily, but I don't necessarily just browse all new topics, because we all know how many poopcoins surface. I literally have missed out on TONS of poopcoins because I just didn't get any notifications at all!! I guess I just need to be more active in general? OR Is it that I need to be more active on the areas I wish to see notifications?

Thanks for any help Smiley

*pats back again*
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

Bitcointalk really notifies in every new post. If your saying that you have enabled the notification I think your email isn't correct? Try again it by simply clicking the [ DO NOT POST SESC LINKS ]Notify Button[/url] for every board and post replies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: