Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ★★★ BUY HERE 🔥 BITCOIN 🔥 WITH Your PAYPAL, ZELLE, BANK Payment ★★★ 🌟  (Read 58955 times)
BaraSi

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:44:02 PM

I traded with this guy more than $10000 from paypal to bitcoin during one year without problems  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naster (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:13:32 AM

I traded with this guy more than $10000 from paypal to bitcoin during one year without problems  Wink
Thanks for your review dear Bara, pleasure working with you. Best wishes for more success.

BTC BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL HERE BTC

★★ Fastest Way to arrange the Deal ★★
Telegram is the fastest way to reach me since I'm not always online on the forum.

NOW ALSO ACCEPTING: BANK TRANSFER, ZELLE, GBP and EUR.

Telegram Username: @MasterNaster

🌟🌟🌟 Currently more than 5 BTC available 🌟🌟🌟

sh4dowcrypto250

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:18:37 AM

Please check DM. I am V
beel

Activity: 801
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:53:39 PM

pm sent

.Satcrash.
                     ▄▄████
                ▄▄▄██▀█████
              ▄█▄▄▄▄███▀██
            ▄██████████
    ▄█████████████████
   ▄▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀██▀
       ▄████████████▀
     ▄▄████████████
   ▄██████████████
  ▄█████████▀████
 █████████▀     ██▀
▀▄██████▀      ▀
▄▀▀▄▀▀
.THE PREMIER CRASH GAME.
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████████
█████▀▀  ▄▄▄███▄▄▄  ▀▀█████
████  ▄█████████████▄  ████
████  ██████████▀▀███  ████
████  ███▀▀███▀  ▄███  ████
████  ███▄  ▀  ▄█████  ████
████  ▀████▄ ▄██████▀  ████
█████  ▀███████████▀  █████
██████▄  ▀███████▀  ▄██████
████████▄  ▀▀█▀▀  ▄████████
███████████▄▄ ▄▄███████████
███████████  ██  █  █
PROVABLY
FAIR

█████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
█████     ██   ██     █████
█████     ▀█████▀     █████
█████   ▄█████████▄   █████
██████ ██▀       ▀██ ██████
█████████         █████████
██████████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄██████████
█████▀▀▀████▀ ▀████▀▀▀█████
██▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██
███████████  ██  █  █
AFFILIATE
PROGRAM

█████
█████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█████████
███████▀▄█████████▄▀███████
██████ █████████████ ██████
█████ ███████████████ █████
███▀█   ▀█████████▀   █▀███
██  █    █████████    █  ██
███▄█▄  ▄█████████▄   █▄███
████████████▀▀▀██████ █████
████████████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████  ██  █  █
24/7
SUPPORTS

█████
..BET NOW..
Thecryptofan911

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:28:42 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2019, 05:51:48 PM by Thecryptofan911

Traded naster  PayPal for my 0.98BTC. He went first all went swell as usual! This guy managed to send $11,000 PayPal in less than 45 minutes! Incredible! With no holds! PayPal even let me withdrawl to my debit card instantly with only a 24 hour hold
Naster (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:02:52 PM

Traded naster  PayPal for my 0.98BTC. He went first all went swell as usual! This guy managed to send $11,000 PayPal in less than 45 minutes! Incredible! With no holds! PayPal even let me withdrawl to my debit card instantly with only a 24 hour hold

Happy to read this. Was a pleasure!  Smiley

Telegram is the fastest way to reach me since I'm not always online on the forum.

NOW ALSO ACCEPTING: BANK TRANSFER, ZELLE, GBP and EUR.

🌟🌟🌟 Currently more than 5 BTC available 🌟🌟🌟

jbdee

Activity: 211
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 05:03:32 PM

Hey, I contacted you on Telegram, I want to buy 2000 USD of a fast transaction crypto (XRP would be the best if you have), what are your rates? Are you ok for 1:1?

commshop

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:37:37 AM

@MASTERNASTER SCAMMER

SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!

SCAM ALERT! BEWARE: Naster Sr. Member SCAMMER

Re: Telegram @MasterNaster and using telephone Telegram number (972) 638-0790 AKA Micheal116 on some other sites.

SCAMMER:
Telegram @MASTERNASTER
(972) 638-0790
AKA MICHAEL116 on some other sites

On 7/17/19 this individual scammed me out of $500 sent via Zelle.

In a long text conversation from the number (972) 638-0790 he asked I send payment through either PayPal or Zelle then removed PayPal as an option with a bogus excuse forcing Zelle as only pay option.

The accounts he asked to send money to were: PayPal: wleonard371@gmail.com or through Zelle: Lenora Mueler - nmueller205@gmail.com (beware of sending money to these accounts. I was scammed so may you be)

Please note the positive reviews are easily created by the scammer himself who uses another email address for signup. Look at the reviews. They are all new users even though some say they have used him for years.

PayPal dispute system has some protection but Zelle has no protection. Once the recipient is registered with Zelle and you send payment to that person, your money is gone forever and you have zero recourse if scammed.

Identifying himself as Telegram @MasterNaster and using telephone Telegram number (972) 638-0790

Anyone wanting a transcription of my conversation as well as my payment confirmation is welcome to it by emailing me for a copy.

I hope this post saves some of his future scammer victims from losing money to him.

Best Regards,

BTC Buyer who got scammed out of $500 by MasterNaster on 7/16/19 7pm

https://i.imgur.com/dMQYgbG.jpg

Hi,
after several years on this Forum and making lot of Members happy with the services of my Shop, I'm starting this service to offer you to buy my earned Bitcoins with your PAYPAL.

For those who don't know me already, I sold and sell here different services like Spotify Accounts, VPN Accounts, Netflix, Spotify Upgrade, Adobe Creative Suite, Adwords Accounts any many more. The most of my products have been vouched by Hero and Legendary Members and ALL my clients have been always happy. I have been always provided great support and keep doing it.

Many of my customers are paying with BTC and I trade with my Bitcoins.

🔥🔥🔥So if you want to buy Bitcoin using Paypal, you are here at the right place🔥🔥🔥.

✨ DEAL AND FEES ✨

Fees for Buying my Bitcoins will be arranged individually.

How to arrange the deal?
1) Send me PM or contact me on Telegram @MasterNaster (preferred) with the amount you want to buy
2) We will discuss and fix quickly the deal
3) You send me the payment
4) After the payment is received, I send you the Bitcoins to the provided payment address.
5) Leave a Review on my Thread, share your experience with others  Smiley

✨ TYPES OF PAYMENT AND CURRENCY ✨

* NOW ALSO ACCEPTED: BANK TRANSFER, GBP and EUR.

* CURRENCY: I accept only USD. If you have other currencies, you can still send me USD (Paypal will do the conversion).

* TYPE OF PAYMENT:Depending on the type of Paypal Account you have and the nature of your business, I might accept Friends/Family Payment OR Payment as Service. You pay the Paypal Fees, I pay the Mining fees.

✨ ESCROW PAYMENT ✨
You are welcome to use Escrow if you wish. Just take care to arrange the Escrow process and let me know by discussing the deal.
But Note that I'm the one here taking the risk, not you. I'm accepting your PAYPAL Funds which are reversible while BITCOIN Payments are not reversible.
However I don't require any of my client to use Escrow (as this will not protect me from Reverse Payments), but with the time and the experienced acquired so far, I learned how to reduce this risk and how to strictly select my customers. My criteria are not based on your Trust or Activity on the forum, but I have individual one. Therefore it does not matter for me if you are here a Newbie or a Legendary.

✨ MINIMUM AMOUNT ✨
The Minimum Amount I sell actually is 200 USD. In some cases, I might accept less. It will depend on your offer and the current market situation. Just contact me to check.
Escrow Transaction will require mostly much higher amount, due to the interactions and time needed for this.

✨ IMPORTANT ✨
I accept only PAYPAL Funds. If you want to send with your credit card, you will have first to add the funds to your Paypal Balance OR contact me to discuss the procedure for this.
You will have to proof that you have and own the PAYPAL funds. I will let you know how. Therefore again it does not matter which status you have in the forum.
Finally, I reply ALWAYS to all my messages. Please be patient if I'm currently away and/or can't reply immediately.

PLEASE, make sure you AGREE with these terms before contacting me. It will save us both time.

★★ Any other questions? ★★
Send me a PM or contact me via Telegram.
This will be the fastest way to reach me since I'm not always online on the forum.
Also it makes me easier to manage returning customers.

Telegram @MasterNaster

https://i.imgur.com/ALQyVpv.gif

[/b]
Naster (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:11:58 PM

I already replied to this stupid, cheap and false accusation here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5166795.msg51878628#msg51878628

PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TO READ IT AND JUDGE YOURSELF

@MASTERNASTER SCAMMER

SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!

SCAM ALERT! BEWARE: Naster Sr. Member SCAMMER

Re: Telegram @MasterNaster and using telephone Telegram number (972) 638-0790 AKA Micheal116 on some other sites.

SCAMMER:
Telegram @MASTERNASTER
(972) 638-0790
AKA MICHAEL116 on some other sites

On 7/17/19 this individual scammed me out of $500 sent via Zelle.

In a long text conversation from the number (972) 638-0790 he asked I send payment through either PayPal or Zelle then removed PayPal as an option with a bogus excuse forcing Zelle as only pay option.

The accounts he asked to send money to were: PayPal: wleonard371@gmail.com or through Zelle: Lenora Mueler - nmueller205@gmail.com (beware of sending money to these accounts. I was scammed so may you be)

Please note the positive reviews are easily created by the scammer himself who uses another email address for signup. Look at the reviews. They are all new users even though some say they have used him for years.

PayPal dispute system has some protection but Zelle has no protection. Once the recipient is registered with Zelle and you send payment to that person, your money is gone forever and you have zero recourse if scammed.

Identifying himself as Telegram @MasterNaster and using telephone Telegram number (972) 638-0790

Anyone wanting a transcription of my conversation as well as my payment confirmation is welcome to it by emailing me for a copy.

I hope this post saves some of his future scammer victims from losing money to him.

Best Regards,

BTC Buyer who got scammed out of $500 by MasterNaster on 7/16/19 7pm

Hi,
after several years on this Forum and making lot of Members happy with the services of my Shop, I'm starting this service to offer you to buy my earned Bitcoins with your PAYPAL.

For those who don't know me already, I sold and sell here different services like Spotify Accounts, VPN Accounts, Netflix, Spotify Upgrade, Adobe Creative Suite, Adwords Accounts any many more. The most of my products have been vouched by Hero and Legendary Members and ALL my clients have been always happy. I have been always provided great support and keep doing it.

Many of my customers are paying with BTC and I trade with my Bitcoins.

🔥🔥🔥So if you want to buy Bitcoin using Paypal, you are here at the right place🔥🔥🔥.

✨ DEAL AND FEES ✨

Fees for Buying my Bitcoins will be arranged individually.

How to arrange the deal?
1) Send me PM or contact me on Telegram @MasterNaster (preferred) with the amount you want to buy
2) We will discuss and fix quickly the deal
3) You send me the payment
4) After the payment is received, I send you the Bitcoins to the provided payment address.
5) Leave a Review on my Thread, share your experience with others  Smiley

✨ TYPES OF PAYMENT AND CURRENCY ✨

* NOW ALSO ACCEPTED: BANK TRANSFER, GBP and EUR.

* CURRENCY: I accept only USD. If you have other currencies, you can still send me USD (Paypal will do the conversion).

* TYPE OF PAYMENT:Depending on the type of Paypal Account you have and the nature of your business, I might accept Friends/Family Payment OR Payment as Service. You pay the Paypal Fees, I pay the Mining fees.

✨ ESCROW PAYMENT ✨
You are welcome to use Escrow if you wish. Just take care to arrange the Escrow process and let me know by discussing the deal.
But Note that I'm the one here taking the risk, not you. I'm accepting your PAYPAL Funds which are reversible while BITCOIN Payments are not reversible.
However I don't require any of my client to use Escrow (as this will not protect me from Reverse Payments), but with the time and the experienced acquired so far, I learned how to reduce this risk and how to strictly select my customers. My criteria are not based on your Trust or Activity on the forum, but I have individual one. Therefore it does not matter for me if you are here a Newbie or a Legendary.

✨ MINIMUM AMOUNT ✨
The Minimum Amount I sell actually is 200 USD. In some cases, I might accept less. It will depend on your offer and the current market situation. Just contact me to check.
Escrow Transaction will require mostly much higher amount, due to the interactions and time needed for this.

✨ IMPORTANT ✨
I accept only PAYPAL Funds. If you want to send with your credit card, you will have first to add the funds to your Paypal Balance OR contact me to discuss the procedure for this.
You will have to proof that you have and own the PAYPAL funds. I will let you know how. Therefore again it does not matter which status you have in the forum.
Finally, I reply ALWAYS to all my messages. Please be patient if I'm currently away and/or can't reply immediately.

PLEASE, make sure you AGREE with these terms before contacting me. It will save us both time.

★★ Any other questions? ★★
Send me a PM or contact me via Telegram.
This will be the fastest way to reach me since I'm not always online on the forum.
Also it makes me easier to manage returning customers.

Telegram @MasterNaster

[/b]

crypture

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 07:57:54 PM

Looking to purchase $25 worth of bitcoin with Paypal, is that possible ?
Naster (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:34:48 AM

Looking to purchase $25 worth of bitcoin with Paypal, is that possible ?

I'm sorry, the minimum I take is 200 USD to 400 USD.

Thanks.

richardpsut

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:34:06 PM

This guy is legit and he offers a smooth deal with really good fees and a simple process will surely do more deals in the near future A+++
lucianus_luciferus

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

nothing is lost if you don't lose yourself

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 09:16:49 AM

Are you still trading?

Naster (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:26:14 AM

Are you still trading?

always trading  Smiley
But at the moment, I need more BTC than PAYPAL...  Wink

Ping me on Telegram with your request.

lucianus_luciferus

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

nothing is lost if you don't lose yourself

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 11:01:30 AM

Are you still trading?

always trading  Smiley
But at the moment, I need more BTC than PAYPAL...  Wink

Ping me on Telegram with your request.

I have sent you a message on telegram today at 10:36 GMT+1

JustinMax

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:54:50 PM

nice trader,swap over 2k$. all good, fast and simple
Naster (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:06:24 PM

nice trader,swap over 2k$. all good, fast and simple
Thanks Justin! Was a pleasure! I look forward to doing more trade with you.

BTC BUY BITCOIN WITH ZELLE, PAYPAL OR BANK HERE BTC

🌟🌟🌟 Currently more than 3 BTC available 🌟🌟🌟
- MINIMUM PAYPAL TRADE AMOUNT: 100 USD -
- MINIMUM ZELLE TRADE AMOUNT: 500 USD -
Current ZELLE capacity: 3-5k USD/day

!!! VERIFY YOU ARE TALKING WITH THE CORRECT TELEGRAM USERNAME @MASTERNASTER !!!

Naster (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:53:18 PM

Can anybody reach him? Been messaging, no replies.
An other 5k swapped successfully with Wasi006. Thank you  Smiley

cyn213

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:53:23 AM

It's really suspicious, why all positive reviews are newbie accounts?
Naster (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:18:59 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2020, 10:17:59 AM by Naster

It's really suspicious, why all positive reviews are newbie accounts?

lol I would call this simply jealousy or inferiority complex.
Take 2 mins of your time and check my Trust profile:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=676128

And please, in the future, don't "spam" my thread. Leave a comment if you dealed with me or if you have an important question.
I don't limit my trades to old users. Everyone is free to deal with me and leave his/her comments.

BTC BUY BITCOIN WITH ZELLE, PAYPAL OR BANK HERE BTC

Telegram Username: @NasterXchange

Currently more than 2 BTC available  
- MINIMUM PAYPAL TRADE AMOUNT: 100 USD -
- MINIMUM ZELLE TRADE AMOUNT: 300 USD -
Current ZELLE capacity: 3-5k USD/day

!!! VERIFY YOU ARE TALKING WITH THE CORRECT TELEGRAM USERNAME @NasterXchange !!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: