Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning Passive Income of BTC without reducing the amount too much?  (Read 377 times)
relentless1 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:57:08 AM

How can we use btc and live of this growing asset? I dont like the idea of using some of that BTC to live. Just like real estate, you buy it, it continues to appreciate in value in general but you also get rental income.

Bitcoin does not do that, all it can do is just go up in value but how can you live of it? Would it be to buy rental properly with it, let THAT go up in value and then take rental income while your other stash of BTC grows?

What is a likely idea here to earn passive income of BTC without reducing the BTC holdings?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:10:28 AM

well, bitcoin is money!

if you understand this little fact, you can start treating it like money and with money you can do lots of things to "grow" it. there are lots of things that you can do with money, lending it is just one of the many and it is a little risky too but it can be a good side income.

when we talk about "growing" money, the aim is to invest it. and in order to invest you either find another business which is legit and put your money there and let it give you profit over time (a passive income) or you start your own business (invest in yourself) and make money over time.
obviously the later is harder and needs more work.
the former is riskier and may give you lesser income but it is easier to invest in someone else's business and make money from it.

sadly right now the only legit businesses that accept bitcoin investment that I know is gambling sites. their investment is like a partnership where you also share in the loss which makes the risk of this kind of investment that much bigger.
you can also invest in freebitco.in and get a small passive but guaranteed return from their mining.

Only Bitcoin
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:19:42 AM

well, bitcoin is money!

if you understand this little fact, you can start treating it like money and with money you can do lots of things to "grow" it. there are lots of things that you can do with money, lending it is just one of the many and it is a little risky too but it can be a good side income.

when we talk about "growing" money, the aim is to invest it. and in order to invest you either find another business which is legit and put your money there and let it give you profit over time (a passive income) or you start your own business (invest in yourself) and make money over time.
the former is riskier and may give you lesser income but it is easier to invest in someone else's business and make money from it.

sadly right now the only legit businesses that accept bitcoin investment that I know is gambling sites. their investment is like a partnership where you also share in the loss which makes the risk of this kind of investment that much bigger.
you can also invest in freebitco.in and get a small passive but guaranteed return from their mining.
Bitcoin itself is a risky asset. If you invest in other risky projects your risk of losing your coins increases significantly. Services like freebitcoin offer about 3% income a year. I think it's too small fee for a large risk. It seems to me that to invest bitcoin can only be in business to sell their products for bitcoins. It seems to me that it will not be soon. Now I just need to hold your coins.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:24:24 AM

I think passive income of Bitcoin only come from investing. So you should choose the website that will give your profit in Bitcoin not in Dollars or other currency.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:30:36 AM

well, bitcoin is money!

Bitcoin itself is a risky asset. If you invest in other risky projects your risk of losing your coins increases significantly. Services like freebitcoin offer about 3% income a year. I think it's too small fee for a large risk. It seems to me that to invest bitcoin can only be in business to sell their products for bitcoins. It seems to me that it will not be soon. Now I just need to hold your coins.

well OP is asking how to increase his bitcoin, aka have income/profit on the bitcoin he already owns so my answer is focused on that not how bitcoin itself is an investment to increase your "fiat".
as for the investment risks, there is always risks with all of the investments even the thing that looks the safest. even when you deposit your money in banks the government can take their hands on it and take some out or bank can go bankrupt,.... I am just introducing different options, choosing or not is on the reader.

Only Bitcoin
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 909

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:41:57 AM

How can we use btc and live of this growing asset? I dont like the idea of using some of that BTC to live. Just like real estate, you buy it, it continues to appreciate in value in general but you also get rental income.

Bitcoin does not do that, all it can do is just go up in value but how can you live of it? Would it be to buy rental properly with it, let THAT go up in value and then take rental income while your other stash of BTC grows?

What is a likely idea here to earn passive income of BTC without reducing the BTC holdings?

The people with your mindset can very easy fall into all the cloud mining scams,ponzi schemes and crypto peer to peer lending platforms.I don`t believe in such thing like "passive income".People  that earn something like a "passive income" have worked a lot to reach that level of savings,so they could just invest their money or btc and earn dividents or interest.Comparing btc to real estate is wrong,because there are other factors that determine the real state value-location,taxation,previous investments to improve the real estate.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:08:50 PM

Thee could many more strategies which can be applied in the first place with bitcoin as basic fuel to grow the wealth. One of the favourite thing I do with it is to get involved into different trading pairs of the bitcoin with the alt coins. This is passive for me because I’m use to it and I’m pretty good at grabbing 1-2% of the profits from eh 5-6 different pairs which is nothing but 10-12% of the profit daily. This is very easy to do if you are not much greedy about the earning that you are getting because the more loose you keep yourself the more successful you could be. The more greedy the vice versa will happen thats for sure. So better apply your own technique, may be you can just hold the bitcoin let them grow and then reinvest the compounding amount into bitcoin to grow it even big. And so on. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:24:04 PM

HODL some and spend some. Use it to diversify your portfolio. Try stocks, as they are much more stable. Rental property is also a good idea, especially if it is in a commercial area. HODLing is enough, even, because the value keeps growing anyway.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:29:49 PM

Comparing bitcoin and real estate investment is different and yes you cant really get those profits on bitcoin on which you can on real estate but we do know that bitcoin is simply a money and in order to get passive income then you would really still need to invest it because simply holding it wont really be sufficient unless if you are holding hundreds or thousands of bitcoin then it should be fine but come to think off that risk would really be always there.Profit comparison bitcoin does have edge but depending on how much you did put on bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:34:28 PM

I understand well that what you meant .
Here you want say that if you buy bitcoin then after the increase in the price you can get some more money ( in fiat ) , but to get that extra amount of the Money as an profit , you will needed to sell the small bitcoin  amount , But you don't want to sell even a small amount of bitcoin that is your principle basic investment .
Here you needed to invest your bitcoin in the lending section where you will get small amount of interest to give loan , best place to put for the lending is poloniex , but make sure that you understand everything that how to work  which is a simple work .
Second option to invest your btc in the invest box section of the yobit.net ( and also can make investment of another coins ) for 2-3% per month easily for bitcoin .
Third option for you to do trading , usually trading is risky but if you will do with full patience then i Don't think you will face any big loss , and will get profit only .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
mattx92

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:08:57 PM

Bitcoin allows you to invest in Investments which really differ from ones you can access by using fiat. There are many profitable hyip which are risky, many Others are safer. Those can give you a good passive income.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:11:42 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 11:46:37 PM by MakeMoneyBtc

Investing in bitcoin is not the same thing with investing in a business. Bitcoin is like real money, for example with you dollars you can buy EURO and wait for the price to go up. I think it is pretty much the same thing because in both case you have 1 "asset" and you wait for the price to go up.

I dont think right now you can earn passive income directly with Bitcoin because there are no business that accept bitcoin. Aldo you cannot buy properties with bitcoin. Best thing to do is exchanging your bitcoin into real money, then looking for real, legal business that can grow your money.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

HODL some and spend some. Use it to diversify your portfolio. Try stocks, as they are much more stable. Rental property is also a good idea, especially if it is in a commercial area. HODLing is enough, even, because the value keeps growing anyway.

But no one is understanding it right. Many times bitcoin price bumps but still people who earned in bitcoin never saving it for long term. There are many people nowadays investing their fund into altcoin since it is giving very low rate of profit.
Renting out a property is not at all related to bitcoin I do not know that how we can take it in the suggestion.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:57:10 PM

Well, I think it's possible for the owners of exchanges and/or for doing several services in return of BTC. Other than that,I don't think of another way of earning passive income without reducing your holdings. Investment sites are way too risky, so you should consider losing your money if it didn't turn out as you expected.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:20:58 AM

Have you heard about casino bankroll investing? I've been doing this for more than a year on two different sites, in short you deposit your money into casino so they can become a part of their bankroll and used to pay winning players. When I've just started, the returns were quite high sometimes, you could get 5-10% at some months, but now many people have invested their coins, so the profits are more dilluted and are around 0.5-2% per month. This is probably one of the safest way to get additional profit from your BTC, since it's  legitimate business and not some hyip or ponzi, but you still have to do your own research and never invest more than you can afford to lose - there's always a risk of hacking or scamming.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:21:11 AM

The main purpose of Bitcoin is to spend it online like a real currency that is why it is called digital money but we can't take away the fact that it is more worth to hold it rather than to spend it like a normal currency because the price of it continues to grow overtime so some people now really see it as an asset more than a money.

I think it is okay to spend Bitcoin as a money online if you have the capacity to also earn a Bitcoin online because with this the number of your holdings will not be so affected compare to buying Bitcoin with your earned Fiat moneys every now and then.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:34:31 AM

The main purpose of Bitcoin is to spend it online like a real currency that is why it is called digital money but we can't take away the fact that it is more worth to hold it rather than to spend it like a normal currency because the price of it continues to grow overtime so some people now really see it as an asset more than a money.

I think it is okay to spend Bitcoin as a money online if you have the capacity to also earn a Bitcoin online because with this the number of your holdings will not be so affected compare to buying Bitcoin with your earned Fiat moneys every now and then.

Actually, I think Bitcoin has multiple purposes, as it is an asset/investment/currency. They all impact each other as well. For example, for those who want to use it as currency, the people who see bitcoin as an investment put their money into it and raise the price for everyone, allowing people to have more value in their bitcoin. On the flip side, for those who do use it as a currency, the more suppliers that allow for bitcoin to be used as a purchasing option, the more that the bitcoin price goes up, allowing for the investors to make a profit.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:15:44 AM

This is not necessarily true man. At first, Bitcoin was very easy to spend online and tip to one another for essentially free, or free in most cases at the very beginning. However, these days it is becoming very expensive to send BTC and it is less viable as a currency and becoming more like an asset...

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:17:11 AM

Passive income in bitcoin? i think passive income cannot be attain here because when you say passive it is earning in the first place then even without working for it at all you can still earn. Bitcoin is a type of income that you need to work for it, If you stop then no income! So don't wish for a passive income, instead work for it and you will get a massive income!

dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:26:03 AM

If you want to invest in bitcoin and want to  earn more bitcoin then you need to loose the hold of your coins, this means that you must invest your bitcoin and not just hold it. Bitcoin is also an asset but in order for this to grow higher you must invest it. You need to work for the investment for you to earn to have that passive income you.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: