Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people sell bitcoins?  (Read 9878 times)
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:42:33 AM

People sell bitcoin because they need money or we can say that bitcoin is the good source for them they may shift to other altcoin as well. The real fact is those who love bitcoin they use this trading and investment and those who have to fulfill their needs they sell bitcoin to receive some profit over that. All the crypto currency like bitcoin and altcoin are profitable for the future.
Yeah right, that's the answer. I'll try and give you some of the most sensible answers that fit my opinion. People who sell Bitcoin are usually people who want to earn money or maybe they are in a state of urgency. I used to like selling Bitcoin because I did not want to invest. I used to have a nice job paying for me with Bitcoin, unfortunately I never saved Bitcoin. Now I've never sold Bitcoin again because I want to invest. There are also people who sell Bitcoin to be converted or converted into Altcoin. Usually maybe such a person intends to invest into Altcoin, just as you have said above. There are also people who work as traders Bitcoin, and buying and selling Bitcoin has become a common thing for him.
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:57:56 AM

People sell their bitcoins because they need money or they want to get their profits. and want to buy something like goods or service.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:01:32 AM

in my country there is no ban for bitcoin. But, many people say bitcoin is forbidden. But for me not. Bitcoin is very profitable

That was a little confusing, if bitcoin is not banned to your country then why would people say it is forbidden? There are a lot of people I've told about bitcoin but they are just saying that it is a scam which makes me really laugh whenever I talk to them. Some of them are using or trading bitcoin now to be used in their studies since they are still in school.
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

People are selling their bitcoin to cash in their profits are protects their investments from sudden price drop, bitcoin has a reputation to be volatile especially after such huge gains we’ve seen last year. I think that it is just a market strategy for them and not a loose of trust. I believe that investors are still faithful to bitcoin and are just waiting for the right price for them to invest again.

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

sell bitcoin for to get money because bitcoin it is a very good source of livelihood. not just bitcoin but altcoin is also the same as bitcoin can get money to meet the needs of one's life.

I personally better sell it than save it because someday we will definitely need it to supplement our finances.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:19:43 AM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
I think it is better if you will not be using bitcoin since you said that the government forbids the use of bitcoin, it other words, they banned it in your country.

People sell their bitcoins because they need money or they want to get their profits out of their saved bitcoin.

The OP can still use bitcoins despite the government ban in his country.I don`t think that there`s any way for the authorities to catch him,unless he uses some cryptocurrency exchange platform that requires ID verification.I don`t understand why are you asking this question,OP.The people sell thier btc to get fiat money to buy goods and services,btc isn`t accepted by most merchants.There`s also panic selling,but we all know what panic selling is.
actually thats one thing that capture my attention whats the sense of asking this thread when it does not connect about the his issue about the problem of his country that which not really a matter while they can sell still the bitcoin eventhough theres a restriction.

But for the benefits of the others i should say i sell bitcoin just like others for fiats.because thats why we seek and earn bitcoin for profiteering and profit is what our family needs for living

UnusualLeech045

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:23:40 AM

They sell bitcoin (or should I say WE) because we earn from it. Buying, holding and selling bitcoin is very profitable right now in fiat. The main reason why we sell is bitcoin we earned from it.
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

People sell Bitcoins to make profit and invest in other altcoins or for other personal purposes.

Taqi Ahmad

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:29:51 AM

Well ideally bitcoin is a means of investment, but if you really need the money for whatever reason, you have to sell the coins to get some sort of fiat currency back.
Some of people need bitcoin to be their investment for their everything, because it's a digital asset so as to they can make it means of investment. For example, if they want to get some sort of fiat currency back, they can easily sell it whenever and whenever.
niahasasj

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

Bitcoin is good investment plan.people can buy or sell bitcoin anytime.selling bitcoin depends on their needs or profits.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:33:25 AM

People sell Bitcoins to make profit and invest in other altcoins or for other personal purposes.
NOPE, people are selling BTC due to various reason like
some people have need money so they want to sell their coins and get their currency.
while some people are doing trading with coins So when they understand that they can get profit then they sell their coins.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:38:02 AM

everyone has a plan, however the end result will be exchange with local currency. all is planning in the level of thought and desire. so what you say will always be different from the opinions and plans of others.
Bianca Azure

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

hi, everyone

I think , it because
Bitcoin prices alway drop.
But , if them always see on newspaper. Many gov of bank national bank pmake prediction.
Bitcoin will be grow up sooner
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

They sell bitcoin must have some reason and maybe they already get the desired profit and will buy again later when the price drops or they need money for their needs.
Jltan

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

All time high prices will cause investors to think withdrawing is the best option as they protect their profits in case it drops. Entering after price drops to a stable point is a strategy as alot of people are already throwing and playing with the profits. This is good for the market as well, when people see opportunities, that's when the market will rise back again.

Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  The Intelligent Blockchain  |  ICO: January 16th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   M▲TRIX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN  News  Scene  Showcase | ██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██ | Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

the level of panic over the growing rumors. this is what most people sell bitcoin when something happens. so in essence it all depends on the state and mindset of a person, the extent to which they have assessed, studied and analyzed.

There is actually no need for panic in bitcoin. Rumors are here all the time, this is how they direct the market. They spread fuds first to play with your perception and then they affect you.
usahaali04

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:58:56 AM

If in my opinion, while there is a better chance of being sold than saved even if the profit is small, but we still profit. We must imitate the china trading strategy, even for small but often.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

People sell bitcoins because they are afraid of the volatility of the bitcoin's market because they can easily make and lose money and if they think that they earned enough money for their expenses then they will just sell bitcoin without thinking about it for twice and that is the typical bitcoin user but if you are really into bitcoin then you will hold it for long term.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

Why do you sell gold after you buy it? Because they just buy it for investment purposes they donot really want to have bitcoins because the real use of bitcoins is not meant to hold forever, it is just for a long term or short term depends on you but if the price rises it is time to sell it because you are gonna gain money in it. Especially ehen you gain it when you earn it because you can earn bitcoins by simply working on it. And that is much profitable rather than buying it then sell it when it pumps. But it is both gonna give you money
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

They sell Bitcoin because it has the potential to raise it value, specially when the price of bitcoin increase in the market, the higher the value the greater the profit for them... and when that happen their investment too will get a chance to gain more..bitcoin seller always hope for the best and they make it a point to update the price and to keep their coin in place.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: