Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people sell bitcoins?  (Read 9878 times)
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:56:55 PM

I know there's lot of people out there in whole world who's hobby is to collect coins. Mostly old coins, coins from different countries etc etc. But bitcoin is not that thing. It's not a collectible, not yet. Therefore, people sell bitcoins to make profit. And selling your bitcoin is a very good move if it's not legal in your country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ismael.bongagsingot

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:58:27 PM

You will be tempted to sell the bitcoin especially that the price right now is too high.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:12:02 PM

There are a lot of reasons why someone would sell their Bitcoin. I have done it in the past, it was necessary for me to pay my bills. It's something I regret now because of the extreme price increase but on the other hand had to because I didn't had the money back then. There are many other reasons why people would sell their Bitcoins.
Some people sell their bitcoin because they see how high the value is. It is the time that they could get huge profit from it. It is good to sell bitcoin now specially when you really need it because in a little time you already have profit from it. Some people have different purposes why they sell bitcoin, to increase their investment, to have new investment, or to use for their own good. Even we do not want to sell but if really needed it and no other option but to sell.

Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:15:35 PM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

People sell their bitcoin because everyone needs money to buy their primary needs. So there's nothing wrong if everyone sells bitcoin as a necessity.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:16:33 PM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
I believe there must be a reason for one to sell his or her Bitcoin. Some time it could be that the sell has made profit from their investment and as such he or she will have no options than to sell at profit. To some people that earn Bitcoin through services they render, they will have to sell and convert it to their local currency in other for them to make use of there earning since maybe Bitcoin is not accepted as a means payment for goods and services just like in my country where my Bitcoin have to be converted to my local fiat currency before i can make use of it.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:28:17 PM

Actually, now is a dangerous situation with Bitcoin. Day,week candles are vertical, rsi is off scale. The big correction is coming

And none knows for sure which direction it will be corrected...
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:30:46 PM

You bought your bitcoins for a certain price, then after a period of rising the price drops. You panic and you sell, maybe just in time and you still make a small gain or maybe even lose a little. This is your worst case scenario, you sold and have no bitcoins anymore. Then you see the price go up to 10K and even 11K. If you'd keep cool and hold, you could have made large gains. And if you still hold, you could be very rich in a couple of years.

Ibrahim60

Activity: 1176

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:32:50 PM

There are many reason behind selling bitcoin. People sell bitcoin for money. To lead a comfortable life. To make his life happy. To complete his dream. I think only bitcoin can make too many peoples life happy and rich.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:46:52 PM

People sell the bitcoin to full their need. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and every country have their different different currency so that they sell the bitcoin to earn the money in form of that currency in which country they live. Their are so many different reason why people sell the bitcoin  it depend on the situations of the people like when the price of bitcoin is very high the people the sell the bitcoin immediately to earn the more profit and the second reason is that when they need the money to solve the problem .
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:03:04 PM

You can sell bitcoin for various reasons, allot of users
sell bitcoin for other currency and hold them to get profit short term or long term.
also selling bitcoin for paypal using xcoins to also get a % in profit on their investments.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Bitcoinsislife

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:16:59 PM

To avoid revealing any personal information (signing up for an account at an exchange, linking to bank account, etc) and maintain complete secrecy the seller might accept a lower exchange rate than the averages.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:01:24 AM

here are many reasons why people sell their bitcoin and especially today many sellers of their bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very high and sell in their currency and there are also many rich investors that the choice to invest in bitcoin and so is rising Bitcoin is still a lot because its many buyers even the price of each bitcoin around $12500.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:39:08 PM

maybe the price of bitcoin is very high and will turn down,
at the moment you can sell it and buy again when the price is low
Bitcoin is a digital currency and it’s here to use because when you want to buy things such as food or clothes and even you can pay bills and now a days bitcoin is using in different charity and you can also donate bitcoin and last money one of my friend give me some bitcoins as a gift so for all these you will sell bitcoins and investors are also going to sell bitcoins in order to get a good profit because bitcoin is a life changing currency.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Akash55

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:42:22 PM

People generally use bitcoin as a investment and some they sell bitcoin.They sell it because i think they need moneu emergency otherwise no one want to sell the best investment and i believe everything has e certain reason
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:48:46 AM

Some people sell bitcoin when the price of it is high and then when the price get low, they will buy a lot. After it, they will wait for the price again to rise and then sell it again. Some sort of strategy to become wealthy in this.
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:11:37 AM

Profit-taking in front of a large correction. Which is likely to be closer to the new year. To then re-purchase.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:29:18 AM

We do sell because we need cash, there are too many things that we can't still buy with bitcoin or should I say that there are too many people as of the moment that are not yet accepting bitcoin. And in that case we don't have choice but to sell our bitcoins first instead of spending it directly for buying those goods and needs that we had to buy. In other words, some are satisfied with the price and they sell for profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:49:31 AM

Maybe theiy need  funds to support the daily budget.many reason why people sell bitcoin.number one reson is need money.
Yes, there are a lot of reasons why people sell Bitcoins; obviously they want to have their profit as soon as possible, the other one is, they don't trust the security of their wallet to protect their Bitcoins so they don't hold it longer even if they want too. Furthermore, they have daily needs so they really want money.

Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:53:16 AM

It all depends on what you are doing with your BitCOin. Are you saving it for your kids as an investment then of course you won't be selling. But if you are day trading and are using cryptos as a way of amking a living then of course you ahve to take profits some time to pay for expenses and then try to buy in cheaper. I ahve been taking some profits now that BitCOin has a runup since I just gotta believe that a dip is coming.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:57:36 AM

if i were a man with a lot of btc profit i will do the same to get more cash.. btc cant buy on some store.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: