Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on STRATIS  (Read 563 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

Regarding the current days and the time you posted, $ 50 is viable by the end of this year, $ 100 can flee from reality and can vary the numbers of investors in that currency, we can not be sure. However there are many currencies with similar projects of Stratis  level and with updates and recent innovations that are attractive to investments, but Stratis surpassing this, their values may increase.

For sure this coin will grow more, with those new updates and new project that will use the chain then we are really seeing big potentials, Stratis is one of those big projects that keep innovating, so people who understand and really research about crypto will consider this for long term investment, like what you have said 50$ can be seen this year and above that will happen after.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:24:38 PM

Stratis is a project that has great potential even if it will be very hard to reach the ETH levels in the future. However, I am positive and if you respect the commitments this year it could grow a lot
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:47:20 PM

too many new and better altcoins emerging now. stratis had it's time in the golden era but things have changed now. i dumped all mine and moved onto newer projects that are more likely to rise faster.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:20:04 PM

Hi guys! Does any of you keep STRAT long term? See huge potential in it, with its devs, upcoming ICO platform, side chains e.t.c. What do you think of it? Can it reach 50-100 $ in a year or two?

Till the time, I opened to check this thread, never knew that its 4 months old.
By this time, startis has already attained a lot what they have promised. I support stratis because of the team, their tech and their vision. The team is strong and is definitely a long long term Hold for me.
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:04:41 AM

Hello STRATIS believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of STRATIS at: https://cointopper.com/coin/stratis

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
xda-developer

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:10:33 AM

Hi guys! Does any of you keep STRAT long term? See huge potential in it, with its devs, upcoming ICO platform, side chains e.t.c. What do you think of it? Can it reach 50-100 $ in a year or two?

I'm not sure that STRAT will be able to pump x10 in two years. It looks that Stratis development is slow and I afraid that new generation of cryptocurrencies will fill place of Stratis in few years.

sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:23:43 AM

I think that STRATIS has prospects, where to develop, there is a future. I think in the top 10 cryptocurrency, this coin will go!
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

#stratis

1. Showing a bullish Divergence + broaden falling wedge 1 year long
2. 1500% till At high
3. 9 events on 31 December, check on coinmarketcal.
4. Bitcoin is about to pop another leg
5. Check $strat for more on twitter.
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

I think that this project will declare itself. now he is just going through not the best of times and this is clear to everyone

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:01:32 PM

Stratis looks pretty cool now, maybe we will rich new highs soon, who knows Smiley
But I wouldn't be so sure in it to be able to talk about 100$ now. If the market continues to fall )bitcoin I mean) stratis will be dumped as well and no positive news from its devs will help...

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:35:47 AM

I have heard about this Stratis or STRAT it is a BAAS as well, or a blockchain-as-a-service provider which supports the C# and the .Net Development. It focuses on how the blockchain can streamline the business processes.
It is also focused on transparency so that the most effective enterprise blockchain solutions can be devised.
I am looking forward for the success of STRAT. I hope it wll be engaged in more concepts as well.

ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193

$martFund

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:48:25 AM

From what I've read on stratis, I see it as a second Ethereum, any day now it could be soaring. In the next two years $50-100 could be feasible. We will just have to wait and see.

tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:20:09 PM

that will not happen. At the time of the bubble, its highest price can only rise to $ 20 and it quickly drops very quickly and now its value is only $ 0.89. It is difficult for an altcoin to grow strongly from 0.89 $ to 50 $ in 1 to 2 years and it seems impossible.
The bubble will not happen again and you should not expect fanciful things.

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 11:47:31 AM

IMHO Stratis already is quite expensive. I wouldn't wait for a new pump in stratis in the nearest future.

criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:03:40 PM

IMHO Stratis already is quite expensive. I wouldn't wait for a new pump in stratis in the nearest future.
but of course you hope there will be a pump even though in the near future I really won't see it. instead I am afraid of seeing the market in the last few hours there will be a possibility of decline, try to see trends in the market.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:45:46 PM

I have been holding some stratis I bought since 2017, and I am still holding it because I did not have another option as I bought them very expensive and it has been dumped to the level that it is finding very difficult to recover.  The cryptocurrency market is generally down but stratis is one of the most hit.  I really don't know if it is going to recover along other cryptocurrencies because  I do pray it do so.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 08:44:08 AM

but of course you hope there will be a pump even though in the near future I really won't see it. instead I am afraid of seeing the market in the last few hours there will be a possibility of decline, try to see trends in the market.
I think it will a new dump, and I can rebuy it lower.

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:55:04 AM

Regarding the current days and the time you posted, $ 50 is viable by the end of this year, $ 100 can flee from reality and can vary the numbers of investors in that currency, we can not be sure. However there are many currencies with similar projects of Stratis  level and with updates and recent innovations that are attractive to investments, but Stratis surpassing this, their values may increase.

i bought nearly 200 strat when it was 16 dollar. now it is $0,8 dollar only. i had 3200 dollar now i have 160 dollar. and i am still hodling this coin.
it is like a joke. but all coins make this move last year. i hope i will have 3000 dollar again in strat
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:08:21 AM

For almost 2 years of this questions this is the latest price of stratis

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stratis/

I guess you will fail expecting this to even reached $50 mate,sorry for that,but this is a good coin and for sure there will be increase soon but not that huge as what you expected
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: