Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on STRATIS  (Read 565 times)
consigliere (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:25:40 AM

Hi guys! Does any of you keep STRAT long term? See huge potential in it, with its devs, upcoming ICO platform, side chains e.t.c. What do you think of it? Can it reach 50-100 $ in a year or two?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrips

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:34:01 AM

Hi guys! Does any of you keep STRAT long term? See huge potential in it, with its devs, upcoming ICO platform, side chains e.t.c. What do you think of it? Can it reach 50-100 $ in a year or two?
In my opinion at Stratis has a great future he is like the Ether , so to them it just give more

[цeнтp] иплaтфopмe БЛOКЧEЙH aвтoмoбильнoй нa - ИКO: [ypл=aдpec https://bitcointalk.индeкc opг/.PHP?тeмa=2137898.0/]нaчинaя c 28-гo oктябpя[/ypл][/цeнтp]
[цeнтp]Блoкчeйн для пpилoжeний | Блoкчeйн для бизнeca | Блoкчeйн в бyдyщee[/цeнтp]
consigliere (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:06:45 PM

In my opinion at Stratis has a great future he is like the Ether , so to them it just give more
Thanks for your thoughts, I also agree with it, strat still doesn't have working product but in q12018 we can see strat go up, at least I hope  Grin
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:21:46 PM

Thanks for your thoughts, I also agree with it, strat still doesn't have working product but in q12018 we can see strat go up, at least I hope  Grin
well stratis can move up apparently we already seen that before and with some updates that will happen surely it will go to an extra mile
just be patiently waiting and grab every opportunity that we have seen the value still cheap for this quality project that has been offered
to this cryto industry.
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:37:13 PM

I think that in one year STRATIS will cost 100 dollars. Its price is now very low due to speculation with BTC.
Strat has a new roadmap, many new implementations Cool

consigliere (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:50:45 PM

I think that in one year STRATIS will cost 100 dollars. Its price is now very low due to speculation with BTC.
Hope you are right, I'm all in with strat, although it may not be the best way to hold coins.
consigliere (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:51:31 PM

well stratis can move up apparently we already seen that before and with some updates that will happen surely it will go to an extra mile
just be patiently waiting and grab every opportunity that we have seen the value still cheap for this quality project that has been offered
to this cryto industry.
Can you predict price maybe?  Smiley Can we expect 50 within 1-2 years?
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:58:49 PM

I think stratis is a good altcoin to consider for investment but if wont reach 100$ in a year maybe in 2 years because i think it has a good project.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:19:53 PM

The BTC will keep on speculating further in future and maybe more frequently than it is speculating now. The price of BTC is going to go high where it will be a more challenging situation for the alts and especially alts like STRATIS. I am worried if this coin will even survive till the end of next year or will die. Things are not always too simple the way we think about them. You always have to include something valuable to keep your coin attractive for the investors.
seaqrioy

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:00:57 PM

Economy STRATIS success lies in its team and Nicholas, Nicholas programming development ability is too much, just a year, the price of economy STRATIS has increased by nearly one thousand times, my god, I really can't believe it.

consigliere (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:15:43 PM

The BTC will keep on speculating further in future and maybe more frequently than it is speculating now. The price of BTC is going to go high where it will be a more challenging situation for the alts and especially alts like STRATIS. I am worried if this coin will even survive till the end of next year or will die. Things are not always too simple the way we think about them. You always have to include something valuable to keep your coin attractive for the investors.

STRAT CEO told that they don't want To make much buzz till the product fully released. And added that they would have great marketing in q1 2018.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:21:40 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 02:54:41 PM by krazy89

While BTC up no alts growth. I'd like STRAT more expensive because great team, technology, development. But more marketing and more fame would be not bad for all. I hope team will more work on this
According to the previous AMA , they will heavily focus on their marketing on Q1 2018 once their platform is fully ready.
Synash0619

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

Stratis is currently uptrend on the graph. The possibility to reach in to 50 mark is high within 1 to 2 years. I don't know yet the fundamental of this coins. I based my judgement only on technical analysis.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

Stratis is one of the successful ICO and there are clear indication of it been useful and valuable in future.  I will definitely buy as much as I can while it is still cheap.

jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

Holding maybe back again 50 usd.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Stellina

Merit: 106

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:22:38 AM

I am holding it. Goog news https://www.bitcoinsuperconference.com/

cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

STRAT is still one of my favorite coins. Simply, when other alts were jumping, it covered with huge sell orders. STRAT reached 150k satoshie and I thought it is going up easily to 200k at least but then huge market correction and STRAT went down too. I am holding STRAT for few months and I think that this coin can go up in next market expansion
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

STRATIS team clearly does not stand still, at least, so say their social resources. The team updated its roadmap for two quarters of 2018. They want to implement or improve the following points:

full graphic Nod;
advanced Breeze security protocol;
implement a platform for ICO;
launch training courses;
development of smart contracts and side owners.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

A lot of my friends are investing in Strat, I think it will do the same as ethereum in the upcoming weeks and months, projects are getting familiar with ethereum and waves more than new ICO platforms such as Stratis, it's just a new platform and i like that they will use a different and a well known programming language, i suggest making a good research and investing in dips.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

Regarding the current days and the time you posted, $ 50 is viable by the end of this year, $ 100 can flee from reality and can vary the numbers of investors in that currency, we can not be sure. However there are many currencies with similar projects of Stratis  level and with updates and recent innovations that are attractive to investments, but Stratis surpassing this, their values may increase.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: