Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts of a beginner  (Read 285 times)
nino33 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:42:53 AM

I want to say hello to everybody, I am new to this Forum. Hope you all are doing well!

But no Long talk, I will come direct to the Sauce. I recently got an mail from alibaba with Special offers,
and there was listed, an antminer s9. So I started thinking about BTC mining, again. I was reading stuff about and was
just a step ahead, a year ago, to start mining. But then I decided to grow another Business. Now I get from
time to time a Little bored and would like to make some extra Money to spend it on the Advertising on my main Business.

Now this post is more of a "what else should I take into account" type of post. If you may participate in form of a constructive
conversation, that would be great to maybe learn some stuff.

I read some Posts here and concluded for myself that a solid plan is the right way to succeed in mining.
Now I own a house in serbia where kw/h is around 0,07$, so I think that may be an opertunity for me. Only Thing here,
is that I would have to controll that remotely from another Country. In case of emergency, I would have my Family there
to operate from my instructions. And because I am a Software dev from Profession I think it could be imaginable to handle mining.

So for the offer I got on alibaba, I would like to get me 8 - 10 s9 miners. Im a Person that takes risk to the minimal POSSIBLE, by
doing Research, gaining Knowledge and alternative plans. Considering that I think that getting miners in our century may be a good
Investment even if BTC falls, some other currency will raise. My mindset is not really on "making Money NOW", I would just like to invest
into oppertunities on a Long term and if it is the case that i get ROI fast, then thanks good. But on the other side it is "cool" for me to
say that I dipped my fingers into BTC, like many others.

If you have further questions or maybe pull out an advice for me, feel free to let me know!

Regards
Nino
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: