Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin?  (Read 7801 times)
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

I think there are favorable conditions for the purchase of Bitcoin currently. The price of BTC is below 7000 US dollars, there is no bad news.
The latest fakes, in particular about the supposedly prohibition of crypto currency in India, testify to attempts to manipulate the price of BTC. This means the whales are trying to drop the prices to buy cheaper. Apparently, then there will be growth.

GawirZZ

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

for now I even buy a lot of bitcoin, I think because bitcoin prices fall far and will be profitable if that I hold until the end of this year. this is the right time I advise you to buy this time, maybe tomorrow bitcoin prices will start up again.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

Well it's not our decision it's your choice if you want to buy or not. Try to study first the chart if want to predict your own. Because no one could suggest or say you that bitcoin will go down or up. Perhaps this time to buy bitcoin is a good choice however its depend on you. For me I suggest you buy right now.
Price of bitcoin is not certain it use to increase and decrease but we will have to wait till the price of bitcoin goes high once again, I like to buy bitcoin because I trust bitcoin and I know using bitcoin I can have a lot of things in my life and I can spend a better life. Even now I am sure bitcoin price will rise when it is at the stage of the low price, but my patience for bitcoin will never get lasted, I am buying bitcoin today and I will always buy, because bitcoin gives me a lot of things, I have very high patience to hold my bitcoin.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:28:12 PM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
I think if you have high capital and confidence in investing with bitcoin you will definitely buy and hold the bitcoin that we have to gain an advantage in investment

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

I think if you have high capital and confidence in investing with bitcoin you will definitely buy and hold the bitcoin that we have to gain an advantage in investment
Trust. continued investment and necessity is an important point why many people are attracted to bitcoin. as has been much of the discussion. bitcoin is called digital investment
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:11:58 PM

Price of bitcoin is not certain it use to increase and decrease but we will have to wait till the price of bitcoin goes high once again, I like to buy bitcoin because I trust bitcoin and I know using bitcoin I can have a lot of things in my life and I can spend a better life. Even now I am sure bitcoin price will rise when it is at the stage of the low price, but my patience for bitcoin will never get lasted, I am buying bitcoin today and I will always buy, because bitcoin gives me a lot of things, I have very high patience to hold my bitcoin.
Your decision is good, but you also need to be careful if the price suddenly falls. You must have preparation, do not all in just on one coin. And most important is never invest what you can not afford to lose.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
dridinho

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

To be honest I would say no ... bitcoin market is really risky and hard now and you can lose a lot there , ETH is a lot more better and clear market .
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

To be honest I would say no ... bitcoin market is really risky and hard now and you can lose a lot there , ETH is a lot more better and clear market .
Risk is always there in any kind of trading and investment, but i think that currently bitcoin price will trading in low price and therefore it we will invest money in bitcoin right now, no doubt that it will surely give us a good profit, I think that after August 2018 bitcoin price will start increasing and hope that this time it will surely cross 50000$ and will even continue increasing.
keyco
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

https://keyco.io/

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

Buy now and forget it for a long time. IMHO

How To Save Cryptocurrency If You Die Tomorrow

Twitter - Discord - KEYCO.IO

heryalfian1981

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

In my opinion, if you have more money and can read chart of Bitcoin movement you can buy BItcoin now, if bitcoin price goes down just need to wait and hold bitcoin until the price will rise just after it sell it. if you have more money and can read chart of Bitcoin movement you can buy BItcoin now, if bitcoin price goes down just need to wait and hold bitcoin until the price will rise just after it sell it. until now I still buy Bitcoin.

frank2018

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:59:22 PM

For me, absolutely yes. The bitcoin is a paradigm equipped with utmost anonymity which is progressing as time goes by. It not by its fluctuation we base our decision to invest but rather the value we can get in the future.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

Of course, I will buy bitcoin. Because it is a coin whose value increases day by day. And whose value seems to increase. He should buy coins. So I will buy bitcoin too.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

Y. Buy current now because at the moment the market is going down.So the right time to invest at this time.Thanks
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:11:44 PM

Of course, I will buy bitcoin. Because it is a coin whose value increases day by day. And whose value seems to increase. He should buy coins. So I will buy bitcoin too.
As of now, the value of Bitcoin is continuously decreasing; and it is considered to be a good factor to buy Bitcoin. Since the price is low, you can have a low investment too. You just need to wait until the price gets higher and sell it.

maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

Yes, I would have bought bitcoin because now the currency in the country has fallen so I think that after some time, wakes up to standing twice. not that I do not understand! but in fact it is even to the best that bitcoin fell!
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:17:12 PM

Yes i would buy Bitcoins. its the future currency and as soon as its properly developed and the legislation battles are over its values will increase, The growth potential it has is is big, i still believe in Bitcoin and will invest in it anyday
Me too, I would still buy Bitcoin no matter what happens. The price is low today but it will increase again, it may increase higher compared last year; it is just a matter how patient you are.
domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:26:09 PM

You should buy bitcoin right now. Because if you wait too long it will eliminate your chances of gaining more profit. If the price drops when you buy it hold it until the right time and do not become a panic seller.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

You should buy bitcoin right now. Because if you wait too long it will eliminate your chances of gaining more profit. If the price drops when you buy it hold it until the right time and do not become a panic seller.
I agree with you. I still believe that when price is low, you should buy and when the price is high, you should sell it. Today is an opportunity to buy Bitcoin, don't pose it because it will make you gain high profit.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

This is the best time to buy because I still believe the cryptocurrency will still go up with time... So this best moment to buy down so when the bubble start again you will not regret it at all. Massive profit for those that will buy and for those holding don't be tired out.. Continue holding it ,until it start bubbling, that is the believe. But you can still making while price is down is you know how to do trading. Study it to learn it.
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:51:15 PM

I wish I had money more. Definitely its the best time to buy now. But there is no easy money if you make a investment, you have to wait for a long time

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: