Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:25:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 9420 times)
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:08:43 AM

The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I will choose both, both are good coin and holding them is like holding great assets, without regarding that they have both have their fouls.
The awesome thing about buying Ethereum now is that the price is somewhat affordable, its stable and above all, it has a promising future. So buying and holding it is a great way of investing.
As for Bitcoin, we all know how massive the price is growing. Its a great coin also, so if you have the money, buy it now because definitely the price we are seeing now is not going to be the end. Expect higher and bigger price soon.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:30:39 AM

The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
i have some bitcoin that ive been holding for quite some times,but for now i
will go for Ethereum i can smell something in eth this coming year of 2018 .lots of
speculation that its hes time to grow and make recover for long time loss.and i know
it wasnt impossible for the eth because i believe they will having update early next year.
taiem1407

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:42:15 AM

I will buy both, both very good. $ 27,000 and I will buy more coins as far as BTH.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:47:31 AM

Before i only hold bitcoin but when the value of bitcoin continue increasing i got good amount of profit then i used some of my bitcoin to buy ethereum that is why for now i do both holding of bitcoin and ethereum i believed that this two coin will lead me to be reach in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
desomnomnom

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:49:52 AM

Holding both bitcoin and ETH. Can't go wrong with either coins.
Trim Choyee

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:51:54 AM

I think, it's better to hold ETH, ETH is already gaining popularity and is used specially in ICO.
I'm speculating that by next year, ETH will rise up to 1000$.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:01:49 AM

Both.   There is room in the world for more than a few coins.    Just like when you go to the bank and can hold multicurrency accounts in US$, Yen, Euros, NZ$, etc....    Diversification is good.

sent from my X6
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:16:13 AM

Tongue Tongue Tongue

As we know bitcoin price is volatile from beginning, nothing has changed
about that. Ethereum price after long time of stability started to move up and
Ethereum started to make some new records. Price of Ethereum is $470, and
that is $170 rise in just couple days.
   Bitcoin is still more profitable then Ethereum. I do not think that will change
any time soon, but I think it would be wise to have and invest in both

I think, it's better to hold ETH, ETH is already gaining popularity and is used specially in ICO.
I'm speculating that by next year, ETH will rise up to 1000$.

Many people claim the same as you, and I think this will happen. Next year Ethereum price
can make some break trough and come closer to bitcoin. I would like to see Ethereum
behind Bitcoin, that is better than some BCH.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:24:21 AM

Tongue Tongue Tongue
I have not bought bitcoin yet nor ethereum, but if I am going to choose what to buy I will go for bitcoin because its price is going high, it keeps increasing unlike ethereum. yes,ethereum is also good,it also moves up but you can not make much profit than you can make in bitcoin. there is nothing wrong holding ethereum, hope that there will be something good that will happen to ethereum in the next months or years. You may try other alt coins but make sure not to invest on shitcoins because they are worthless, you dont gain from them, you will lose something.
LoveHateWithCrypto

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:27:24 AM

Just hold both. Bitcoin - store of value (digital gold) and Ethereum - platform with big organizations behind it (EEA) and dApps building on it. 2018 will be a exciting year for Ethereum with all the icos coming live with their products which will see many use cases of ethereum popping up.
aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:42:26 AM

I use to hold Etherum in place of Bitcoin, because I use EtherDelta for trading altcoins. EtherDelta charges all transaction charges in ETH.
dballz789

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:42:50 AM

bitcoin has a more solid future imo
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:33:39 PM

I choose to hold both of them. In that case, I'll get the best of both worlds, right? They both have their own strengths. 👍

lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:38:49 PM

I prefer to hold ethereum for now, I think eth has good potential and will be more popular in the future. I do not have any bitcoin.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:43:09 PM

Ethereum is a good buy any day any time. The potential for price increase on ether is clear as day light! If you are buying up ether like me you should also check out ALGORY ICO for serious investment! ICO has done well in 2017 and it is projected that good ICO like ALGORY is going to do better going forward!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:01:18 PM

I choose both. you know that you could hold the two so why choose? it will only decrease your potential profit. Choose the two and hold because those two, bitcoin and ethereum, does prove themselves that they are moving forward and increasing their value. If you could hold those two do not choose but if ever you do not have the luxury to buy both. my suggestion would be, is to hold ethereum because it is lower than bitcoin and if ever you buy some today and ethereum increased as much bitcoin does then you might have a chance to earn huge amount of profit.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:06:37 PM

I choose both. you know that you could hold the two so why choose? it will only decrease your potential profit. Choose the two and hold because those two, bitcoin and ethereum, does prove themselves that they are moving forward and increasing their value. If you could hold those two do not choose but if ever you do not have the luxury to buy both. my suggestion would be, is to hold ethereum because it is lower than bitcoin and if ever you buy some today and ethereum increased as much bitcoin does then you might have a chance to earn huge amount of profit.

Perfectly said, both coins are good for long term and even if you are trader then you can invest in BTC & ETH and do trading as both are giving more then 25% of trading profit daily. ETH got a good prospects but due to lose talks or comments by the developer killing the price of ETH.
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:09:29 PM

honestly I am looking for other ethereum and altcoin for bitcoin exchange. because bitcoin has limitations in spending. I prefer to hold bitcoin rather than ethereum
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:11:18 PM

Before i only hold bitcoin but when the value of bitcoin continue increasing i got good amount of profit then i used some of my bitcoin to buy ethereum that is why for now i do both holding of bitcoin and ethereum i believed that this two coin will lead me to be reach in the future.
for my opinion they are both good to hold for cause the potential of bitcoin and ethereum are too close what i mean is bitcoin are good in any aspects and ethereum also and for what was the platform of ethereum is better than any other altcoin and bitcoin are the most trusted coin. so better to hold them both
tkamal

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:13:20 PM

Ethereum didn't beat bitcoin and I still strongly believe that bitcoin will always hike its rate and ethereum will be behind it only. So I choose to hold bitcoin for getting the best returns.

◤ ─────────────── PROJECT PAI ─────────────── ◥
│       DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR INTELLIGENT AVATARS       │ (https://projectpai.com/)
◣ ─── JOIN PROJECT PAI TELEGRAM TO GET FREE TOKENS ─── ◢ (https://t.me/projectpai)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: