Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:11:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth?  (Read 884 times)
Bitcall (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:36:57 PM

Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
AgatioX

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:54:39 PM

Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

Id say lately it looks not so good but alts is really a good investing.
We just need to wait when BCH will be completely dead and other
crapforks will stop gaining peoples attention.
sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:55:36 PM

There is a lot of interesting altcoin on the market at the moment and so many coming onto the market everyday. When investing in an altcoin always do your research an ask around about it. Often it takes time to find an ICO to invest in and no investment should be rushed, but you also want to get in at the right time. I believe altcoins have a future and always will.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:34:59 PM

Theres a lot of altcoin that have the potential to go up, so must choose the right altcoin to invest to secure your money not to loose in this trade I suggest to monitor the market price of the coins you want to invest to make sure you buy the potential altcoin that can give you back.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
hell3r

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:57:18 PM

Its perfect to invest in altcoins right now that bitcoin splitting is called off. Now investors would try to reach on altcoins. But just be careful and be picky with choosing altcoins. You will always win if you just pick promising altcoins with great projects. Goodluck
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:58:10 PM

Yup, invest! Dont hold back. But do your due diligence and figure out what projects or tech behind each alt coins. Invest into what you bwlieve has potential for the coin to grow or net you a profit. Also you will need to decide if its short term gain or long term for you. Eventually each of the top listed coins will always gain in price, but questions is if you want to gamble for big profits or a steady slow growth.
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:06:17 PM

Answer is yes.
Neo, Sia, Steem are some of my favourite altcoins that I have personally invested in. a allso can try it

bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:07:28 PM

The strengthening of bitcoin prices occurs as some countries begin to recognize this virtual currency ..
I am also confused to have some alticoin at all no price for now ..
the problem worthy and unfeasible to invest it depends on how we respond to the rise in bitcoin prices
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:12:50 PM

yep , altcoin have big potential x2 value but bitcoin now is hard to get 2x price you can see . but you need to

choose a good coin when you prepaer to invest , makeing some survey will help you more.

itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:19:23 PM

My answer is only informative here so please, do your own research before invest into altcurrencies. There is a lots of hype going around Ripple. American Express, Santander team up with Ripple for cross-border payments via blockchain. This is a big news. There was a spike after this news but i believe this is not the end. You can read more about it here: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/16/american-express-santander-team-up-with-ripple-on-blockchain-platform.html
Next is BAT. Brave browser lets you pay your favorite YouTube stars. https://www.cnet.com/news/brave-browser-lets-you-pay-your-favorite-youtube-stars/
These kind of news help to grow altcoins in value. Lots of promising alts out there just need to do a lots of reading and be on top them. Wink
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:36:05 PM

Although most of the altcoins have really low prices now, I think in the future some of them can recover. In my opinion, yes, investing some altcoins still worth.
hateplesent

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:44:03 PM

no invest in BCH now can make you gain more than Bitcoin also ETH is so good to invest but can’t gain like bitcoin
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:29:14 PM

It's always worth investing in altcoins but you have to do it at the right time. There's no point buying alts when they are at all time highs like 2 months ago! Be patient, wait, and when everyone is bored of a coin pick up a few on the cheap! Then HODL until there's some good news and the price surges. Just make sure they are not real crap coins, or you might not ever hear any good news  Cheesy

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
brokkoly

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:11:16 PM

I think you should invest in alicoin. Bitcoin grows rapidly, but Altcoin also shows good growth
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:16:14 PM

Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month?

While BTC is quickly moving upwards, I generally hold BTC and scale out of altcoins. When the price of BTC starts consolidating (sideways, triangle patterns, etc), I tend to scale back into altcoins.

The thinking here is that people chasing the BTC rally are dumping their altcoins. Once the volatility dies down, they start looking for instruments (like altcoins and tokens) that move faster.

Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

I'm looking at anything which hasn't pumped yet. For large cap coins, ETH and ZEC look like they are consolidating for an explosion upwards sometime in the coming weeks. For lower caps, I like BTX (Bitcore) and BSD (Bitsend).

cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:19:40 PM

Yes it is worth it but you need to find a project with a future and good team. Your altcoin can raise after the news, but if there is no news the coin price will be slowely decreasing

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:20:12 PM

Of course!! Alts will rise and bitcoin will fall down
ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:30:48 PM

I think that the capitalization of the market will grow tenfold, and not only because of the growth in the price of bitcoin, but also in other coins and tokens.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Gabb

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:42:41 PM

Of course investing in alts can be profitable, but it seems to me that the trend is to invest in ICOs, since there have even been studies that show the profitability of investing in several ICOs to spread the risks. Although of course, it is always good to investigate in specialized sites and in this forum to be aware of the projects in which it is really worth investing.
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:44:25 PM

I think to invest in Altcoin is still needed for everyone, because if the price of Bitcoin goes down we will definitely buy Altcoin to trade, maybe just waiting for the right time to do it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: