Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SegWit2x Coin/Future  (Read 286 times)
coinsensus (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:09:29 PM

Hello evreybody, could some guru explain me if this future traded on HitBTC has a real counterparty please? Let me be more clever... Is SegWit2x a real coin that will be generated from the next hours BTC fork? in the sense that if I have 1 BTC in my wallet since, let's say, 5 days ago, I will be able in the next days to claim 1 SegWit2x?
And will the SegWit2x Future (HitBTC) be converted in real SegWit2x coins supported by real miners from the upcoming official BTC fork?
Thanks in advance to evreyone help me in this!

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
howard.ashoul

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:11:44 AM

You were already given BTG (Bitcoin Gold). What is Segwitx2x coin you're talking about?  Huh

My cryptocurrency portfolio: http://www.coinparator.com/. Track your coins rates for free, no registration!
coinsensus (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:11:02 AM

You were already given BTG (Bitcoin Gold). What is Segwitx2x coin you're talking about?  Huh
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:43:03 AM

The future problem, whether to succeed or not a forks coin, depends on the developers, such as the bitcoin gold because it is late in its timely launch as its roadmap schedule, so many traders are pessimistic about this coin, another with bitcoin cash, which is the value the exchange rate exceeds the exchange rate of altcoin like ETH.

All that will be evidenced in line over time, the attitude of developers who expansion into international-class markets and so forth.

To get a piece of coin is the same as bitcoin gold, it can be 1: 1 I'm not sure yet, because the news I got from the local market where I was, they said not sure to get the segwit2x amount will be proportional to the amount of bitcoin in your account, not yet certainty as when bitcoin gold will appear.

May be patient and hope, because when bitcoin gold is on my account with the same amount as my bitcoin, I just got surprised, knowing the news that the user will get the same bitcoin gold with the amount of bitcoin before the forks happen, know I am busy trading and work, so forget the news.

regards,
me
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:36:18 PM

SegWit2x was a fork planned for mid-November (three months after SegWit activation).

However, their aim was to be known as "BTC" and become the dominant chain.  Because they believed they had not garnered enough consensus, the fork was cancelled.

It's possible that the fork will still occur much later if they feel that they've garnered enough consensus, but right now it's pretty much a worthless token and you should be very wary about buying it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: