Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE] 🌟 Qilin.Market 🌟 7679% Bonus $2 Trillion E-commerce 🌟 1th Dec. 🌟  (Read 3767 times)
Qilin.Market

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:48:30 PM

This is a good project, I think I want to use this if it launches, but is this accessible in all countries?

Thanks to distributed ledger technology it is decentralized so it seems like no country can block it.

Does the buyer pay for delivery separately, or is its cost automatically included in the price of the goods?

Buyer transfers funds including product price and delivery costs to smart contract.
When product would be shipped to customer smart and confirmed by oracle funds would be to seller and delivery service.

Qilin.Market

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:35:27 AM

Good afternoon. Do you provide an opportunity to merge several sellers into one large store on your platform?

Yep, generally that's how it works. One shop can aggregate all the offers from network with all sellers.
spacegt

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:09:46 AM

Good afternoon. I became interested in your project and would like to become one of the team members. Is this possible? 
alcoholbtc

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:11:27 AM

Good afternoon. I became interested in your project and would like to become one of the team members. Is this possible? 
Yes, I'm also interested. Do you need to have experience in working with similar projects, or will there be a short training?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:12:47 AM

Greetings. As far as I understand, you will cooperate with certain delivery services in each country, won’t you?
spacegt

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:13:57 AM

Yes, I'm also interested. Do you need to have experience in working with similar projects, or will there be a short training?
If we are talking about joining the team, let me clarify: are there any restrictions depending on citizenship or not?
rocketbit48

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:15:05 AM

Greetings. As far as I understand, you will cooperate with certain delivery services in each country, won’t you?
Good question, but it would be more rational to allow manufactures to solve this problem on their own.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:17:13 AM

Good question, but it would be more rational to allow manufactures to solve this problem on their own.
I don’t agree. See, manufactures hardly have agreements with all delivery services in the recipient's country. So, it’s better to let the buyer decide who will deliver the goods to him.
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:19:08 AM

I don’t agree. See, manufactures hardly have agreements with all delivery services in the recipient's country. So, it’s better to let the buyer decide who will deliver the goods to him.
Don’t you know who covers the shipping costs - the buyer, the seller or the platform itself?
Qilin.Market

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:27:06 AM

Yeah, ofc. We are currently hiring. Please PM us your CV.
Qilin.Market

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:53:20 AM

You can find project sources in GitHub (link on official website).
Please note that there are already published smart contracts for goods delivery (actual project core functionality).

One can contribute project development and help us audit and improve code - you are welcome to join us on Git!
Qilin.Market

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:52:39 AM

If we are talking about joining the team, let me clarify: are there any restrictions depending on citizenship or not?

Absolutely not! It is a global project and we have an international team - please check out our website.
Qilin.Market

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:09:08 AM

Don’t you know who covers the shipping costs - the buyer, the seller or the platform itself?

As in regular e-commerce, shipping costs are covered by the buyer as price may depend on his location and delivery options he have chosen.
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

Hello. The rate of bitcoin and ETH related to fiat currencies certainly can’t be called stable. How can sellers set prices in such conditions?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:26:21 PM

Hello. The rate of bitcoin and ETH related to fiat currencies certainly can’t be called stable. How can sellers set prices in such conditions?
I suggest that most sellers already use fiat currencies, so the basis of the price is better to be laid with the help of  the US dollar rate to a certain crypto currency.
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:19:30 PM

I suggest that most sellers already use fiat currencies, so the basis of the price is better to be laid with the help of  the US dollar rate to a certain crypto currency.

Your solution has one significant drawback – it’s linking to particular countries. How then can there be shops that accept exclusively local national currencies?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:39:17 PM

Good afternoon. I'm wondering if I can buy something for the tokens of your platform after the end of the ICO. Are you already negotiating on this?

dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:37:36 PM

You conducted the research of the target audience, didn’t you? I'm interested in which region is there the largest number of residents interested in your services.
Eric.Lichmann

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:46:59 PM

Liked your project guys!
You have a good team.
Good luck!
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:06:03 PM

Hello. Did you have any idea of attracting several partner delivery services that would give part of the income to your platform, thereby speeding up the growth of the value of the tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: