Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:03:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE] 🌟 Qilin.Market 🌟 7679% Bonus $2 Trillion E-commerce 🌟 1th Dec. 🌟  (Read 3767 times)
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:01:15 AM

Good afternoon. I can’t understand one thing. Do you offer your own marketplace, or is it just a tool that allows any store to accept crypto currency from its customers? 
I’d call it something average. In theory, no one prevents you from creating a platform on which all transactions will be accepted only via Qilin Market. The main feature is that this isn’t just a protocol for integration; it’s a whole system that allows you to spend bitcoins and ETH on purchases in most of the stores.
It seems to me that you describe everything in a too complicated way. As for me, adding a crypto currency shouldn’t be more difficult than adding another currency to my online store. There is a plug-in for this purpose which can be downloaded for free.

You are mistaken, and I would rather say you’re grossly mistaken. Payment by credit card can be returned by contacting the bank, while crypto-currencies have no such intermediaries in the world so far. It means that you will need to enter a smart contact to buy something for bitcoin and protect that smart-contract from external interference, which is impossible without knowledge of the code.
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:30:43 AM

Good afternoon. I can’t understand one thing. Do you offer your own marketplace, or is it just a tool that allows any store to accept crypto currency from its customers? 
I’d call it something average. In theory, no one prevents you from creating a platform on which all transactions will be accepted only via Qilin Market. The main feature is that this isn’t just a protocol for integration; it’s a whole system that allows you to spend bitcoins and ETH on purchases in most of the stores.
It seems to me that you describe everything in a too complicated way. As for me, adding a crypto currency shouldn’t be more difficult than adding another currency to my online store. There is a plug-in for this purpose which can be downloaded for free.

You are mistaken, and I would rather say you’re grossly mistaken. Payment by credit card can be returned by contacting the bank, while crypto-currencies have no such intermediaries in the world so far. It means that you will need to enter a smart contact to buy something for bitcoin and protect that smart-contract from external interference, which is impossible without knowledge of the code.
And why do you need a smart contract? I order the goods, the funds transfer from my wallet to the wallet of the seller, and that’s all, the transaction is closed, he a product it to me. Why should I know the code?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:42:09 AM

And why do you need a smart contract? I order the goods, the funds transfer from my wallet to the wallet of the seller, and that’s all, the transaction is closed, he a product it to me. Why should I know the code?

You need it because there is no intermediary who solves your problems in this case, as I already mentioned. Of course, today it’s rather rare, but what if the parcel suddenly gets lost on the way? You didn’t receive the goods and blame the seller, the seller sent it and does not see his own guilt. Delivery service is silent. As a result, both the goods and money are lost. And so, you can protect the deal, foresee all the pitfalls and solve the issue without involving third parties.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:46:31 AM

The idea of the project is interesting and I'm sure it will be in demand by the market with its worthy implementation.
mayuri27

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:49:10 AM

Nice project to buy the things by using only crypto-currencies.
Qilin.Market

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:12:39 AM

You conducted the research of the target audience, didn’t you? I'm interested in which region is there the largest number of residents interested in your services.

Sure, as stated in Whitepaper the biggest market growth rates are in Asia-Pacific that is planned to be $1.1 trillion market for 2020. With 80% of people yet unbanked digital currencies would be extremely convenient way to conclude financial transactions and shop on-line.

Hello. Did you have any idea of attracting several partner delivery services that would give part of the income to your platform, thereby speeding up the growth of the value of the tokens?

There is an incentivization plan to rocketstart the project and maintain the growth of the Qilin Tokens value. Please check our Website
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:14:55 AM

Hello. Do I have to provide my data in order to take part in the ICO?
_ko33TPas

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:34:54 AM

Hello. Do I have to provide my data in order to take part in the ICO?

Yes, but it's a harmless name, email address and the number of tokens you plan to purchase.
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:13:03 PM

Good afternoon. ICO will start in 3 days. What bonuses are provided for the first participants?
INDI81free4

Activity: 378

VOTES

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:16:05 PM

Good afternoon. ICO will start in 3 days. What bonuses are provided for the first participants?

You have been mistaken a little. Tokens have not yet been issued, so not the process of selling starts on the 1st of December but only the pre-order of them.
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:13:50 PM

Hello. Does your tool allow only individual sellers to work, or will it also suit large sites?
thienytcc

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:19:23 PM

That is promising project just read the whitelist so I think this project has good chance to hit the hard cap. Looking forward to this project looks good and keep me updated with more news and further updates about this project.
polonium84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:08:09 PM

If all the transactions take place in Bitcoins and ETN, then what ensures the growth of the value of your token?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:07:05 PM

Good afternoon. I want to buy your tool. Will it be available to all who wants it or only to the holders of the tokens?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:08:06 PM

Tell me please, is your tool suitable for online auctions? Given the value of bitcoin, it would be a great solution.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:09:12 PM

Hello. Every day I see news about the growth of the rate of bitcoin. So, will a seller need to recalculate the price manually every day?
Shq

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:47:20 PM

Can I buy tokens if I'm a USA  CITIZEN?

I have double citizenship, but I need to know if it's restricted...

Thank you!http://inspectionsticker.net/images/American%20Citizen.jpg[/img]
spacegt

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:30:50 AM

Hi. I've encountered a similar solution that was worked out in off-chain, but you’re the first who makes a project in the field of crypto-currency, and that's great. I’d like to know what promotional tools are available to sellers in order to promote their products? 
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:43:08 AM

Hi. I've encountered a similar solution that was worked out in off-chain, but you’re the first who makes a project in the field of crypto-currency, and that's great. I’d like to know what promotional tools are available to sellers in order to promote their products? 

Yes, I agree, I’ve never met anything like this before. First, sellers choose themselves if the price should be fixed in fiat or in the crypto currency. Secondly, that’s they who pay for delivery, so the price of the goods must include its cost.
spacegt

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:35:54 AM

Yes, I agree, I’ve never met anything like this before. First, sellers choose themselves if the price should be fixed in fiat or in the crypto currency. Secondly, that’s they who pay for delivery, so the price of the goods must include its cost.

No, you didn’t understand the question a little. There’re a separate vendors, and merchants that combine several kinds of products in one place on most online sites. The latter has many opportunities for advertising, but they charge commission for this. Is anything like that provided on the platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: