Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE] 🌟 Qilin.Market 🌟 7679% Bonus $2 Trillion E-commerce 🌟 1th Dec. 🌟  (Read 3764 times)
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:50:31 AM

Hi. I've encountered a similar solution that was worked out in off-chain, but you’re the first who makes a project in the field of crypto-currency, and that's great. I’d like to know what promotional tools are available to sellers in order to promote their products? 

Yes, I agree, I’ve never met anything like this before. First, sellers choose themselves if the price should be fixed in fiat or in the crypto currency. Secondly, that’s they who pay for delivery, so the price of the goods must include its cost.

No, you didn’t understand the question a little. There’re a separate vendors, and merchants that combine several kinds of products in one place on most online sites. The latter has many opportunities for advertising, but they charge commission for this. Is anything like that provided on the platform?

Sorry, I misunderstood you. Yes, of course it’s provided. The seller himself chooses a reward for the merchants, thereby eliminating the need to search for those ones: only those sites respond that find the size of the reward to be appropriate.
spacegt

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:58:47 AM

Hi. I've encountered a similar solution that was worked out in off-chain, but you’re the first who makes a project in the field of crypto-currency, and that's great. I’d like to know what promotional tools are available to sellers in order to promote their products? 

Yes, I agree, I’ve never met anything like this before. First, sellers choose themselves if the price should be fixed in fiat or in the crypto currency. Secondly, that’s they who pay for delivery, so the price of the goods must include its cost.

No, you didn’t understand the question a little. There’re a separate vendors, and merchants that combine several kinds of products in one place on most online sites. The latter has many opportunities for advertising, but they charge commission for this. Is anything like that provided on the platform?

Sorry, I misunderstood you. Yes, of course it’s provided. The seller himself chooses a reward for the merchants, thereby eliminating the need to search for those ones: only those sites respond that find the size of the reward to be appropriate.

Do you happen to know how will communication between merchants and sellers be held? Will third-party instant messengers be used, or will there be an internal chat, or will the ticketing system be implemented?
deort

Merit: 31

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:01:20 AM

Do you happen to know how will communication between merchants and sellers be held? Will third-party instant messengers be used, or will there be an internal chat, or will the ticketing system be implemented?

As far as I know, sellers transmit all the data within the Qilin Market ecosystem, but I can’t say exactly how this happens. I only know that the procedure of checking the quantity of goods in warehouses is fully automated.
rocketbit48

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:11:07 AM

Good afternoon. Do all the ICO participants get exclusive access to the demo version of the platform?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:35:47 AM

Good afternoon. Do all the ICO participants get exclusive access to the demo version of the platform?

Everyone gets it, but you need to buy tokens in order to access all the functions.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:07:10 PM

Do you divide your ICO into several parts, or is there only one stage?
nextwalker

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:29:40 PM

Do you divide your ICO into several parts, or is there only one stage?

Information on this subject will be available on December 1, so I advise end you to sign up for a white list, and subscribe to the newsletter in order to avoid missing anything.
dort

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:52:53 PM

Hello. If the delivery is paid by the seller, does he choose the delivery service in this case? I think that this will create certain difficulties when carrying out international transactions.
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:57:49 PM

The functionality and design of the open source store can be easily changed and customized.
polonium84

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:59:05 PM

Good afternoon. Are there any external restrictions on the transactions within the platform? I mean, if the US imposed sanctions on Iran, can Iranian sellers still transfer goods to the US?
rdizza

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:51:29 PM

And if I already have an agreement with some delivery services, can I connect them to your platform and specify this fact in smart contracts?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:00:58 PM

Hello. Do you have any mechanism to provide regular customers with discounts? Or is it possible to make discounts on wholesale sales?
Veecker

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:59:22 PM

Is there any commission within the platform? If so, can it be paid in any currency or only in Qt?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:46:26 AM

Good afternoon. Which currencies are accepted within the ICO?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:58:06 AM

Good afternoon. Which currencies are accepted within the ICO?
Their full list will be known with the launch of the sale, but I guarantee that there will be both ETN and bitcoins.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:07:23 AM

How long is it before the start of sales?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:37:24 AM

How long is it before the start of sales?

It’s less than a day. Hurry and put your data to the whitelist!
hunterofmoney

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:12:47 AM

Good afternoon. There’re sometimes very negative responds about delivery services, and not all the customers take the product sent by cash on delivery. How are similar problems solved by Qilin?
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:38:46 AM

Good afternoon. There’re sometimes very negative responds about delivery services, and not all the customers take the product sent by cash on delivery. How are similar problems solved by Qilin?

As for me, such problems should not arise. The imposed payment is simply not used as an option, since the means must be transferred to the smart contract even before the payment is sent.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:42:24 AM

As for me, such problems should not arise. The imposed payment is simply not used as an option, since the means must be transferred to the smart contract even before the payment is sent.

Well, I understand. And what about technical difficulties or unscrupulous work of the delivery service? Who will refund the parties in case the parcel is lost on the way?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: