Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:44:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to develop a strong character?  (Read 1943 times)
Vibr56

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

We must be fully responsible person with any given task, and any existing business tasks in the company. The responsibility will teach a favor and do not run away from problems. Thus the good character will form themselves into better.

being responsible doesn't mean your character is strong. You develop a strong character starting with the training done by your parents. Parents need to teach their children to be confident in their own skills during early stages of their lives.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

Your character defines you. As to how you know yourself is the key. You have to know your weaknesses and strengths. With this you'll be able to know what part of you that needs change or to strengthen. With your will power you can make your personality stronger.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

for me Just be yourself , by doing that you are drawing a line of defining yourself towards others and that will make you have a strong personality. if you have something to say, say it. If you have something to share then share it. Be confident to express yourself to others.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

Developing a strong character has need to have a discipline on yourself. Putting others first before yourself and spreading kindness. You need to value others, whatever you do. Walk your talk and lastly, pursue excellence.
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

strong character? I think you have to learn to control emotionally, learn how emotional can be formed in the right conditions, because it is very important for us conscious at that time anyway, I suggest stay silently contemplate and learn to speak in glass, express with good emotional style, bad , refuse, and think what I should do in this situation, practice from now on
lordorochimaru

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

By maintain proper way of code of proper character one can develop his/her character. The person should always have fate in himself/herself that he/she can be a good person and follow a strong character persosn so that he/she can be a good characteristic person 
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

Strength of character allows you to freely pursue your goals and at the same time strengthens your resilience to failures. It helps you to achieve your goals.
The solid character allows you to analyze and investigate the causes of failures, instead of just complaining about them as other people do.
A strong character gives you the courage to recognize your shortcomings, frivolity and weaknesses.
It allows you to withstand any changes in the situation and continue to move forward, despite the obstacles.

3. Empathize. The most important step in developing a strong character is to learn to empathize with others, especially those who are weaker than you, and to love others as you love yourself. This skill can cost you dearly as you will have to study your motives carefully to be able to empathize unselfishly. Empathy differs from sympathy that empathy requires your direct participation in the lives of others (log in the person's life and help him to clear the path), whereas sympathy implies an emotional but passive reaction without the active participation and commitment.

4. Seek the truth. Prefer reason to ordinary emotions. A person with a strong character explores all the facts with his head and does not succumb to prejudice and emotions. Solve most questions only by reasoning and avoid the chaos of your sensations, realizing that despite the fact that "tastes do not argue", reason should always win with the help of actual evidence and arguments.

5. Do not be a pessimist or an optimist; be a leader. The pessimist complains of the wind, the optimist waits for the end of the storm, and the leader reconstructs the sails and prepares them for any weather.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Abefe17

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

Character is the mental and moral qualities distinctive of an individual to others.
   personality, nature, disposition, temperament, temper, mentality, turn of mind, psychology, psyche, make-up, make, 
How to develop good character
DECIDE to be self-supporting. No one owes you a living. SEEK continual education. No one is perfect. SPREAD kindness. WORK on yourself. PURSUE excellence. ADD value. PRACTICE persistence. DETERMINE to be determined.
Abefe17

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

There are many ways to describe being a “strong” person. Some common traits include honesty, loyalty, and a good work ethic. You can follow some common guidelines to strengthen multiple aspects of your character. You’ll want to work on improving your best qualities--this will allow you to fully develop into your best self. It is also helpful to work on practicing more empathy and expressing gratitude. Finally, you can build a strong character by taking on leadership roles and facing challenges head on.
Strongball

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:54:12 PM

I think confidence is a very defining trait for a person with a strong character, That eminent
belief in one self accompanied by a sturdy composure really radiates strong and exalted
character. Having a balance and control of one's emotion and rationale aspect demonstrates 
resilience, I also believe that the very core of a person's personality influences his essential
character in nature.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:55:01 PM

There are many ways to describe being a “strong” person. Some common traits include honesty, loyalty, and a good work ethic. You can follow some common guidelines to strengthen multiple aspects of your character. You’ll want to work on improving your best qualities--this will allow you to fully develop into your best self. It is also helpful to work on practicing more empathy and expressing gratitude. Finally, you can build a strong character by taking on leadership roles and facing challenges head on.

In a workplace, honesty does not work for sure. On the other hand, loyalty and good work ethic are nonsense in this competitive world. If a person want to have a strong character, He or she must be a dishonest, liar person for sure.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:14:03 PM

The matter is that at me very soft character, and in conflict situations I seldom can protect the point of view.
How to develop a strong character?

I would like to suggest you some thing which are :
1. Try to be Always Be Calm
2. Avoid Drama At All Costs
3. Steer Clear From Irrational Impulses

You can try those things.

aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

Every human being is born with each character. Characters usually form in the womb and develop along with one's growth. Building character for the better is not difficult but it is not easy either. Health is the key for a person in thinking and then looking for identity to be able to form a good and perfect character
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:09:44 PM

It is okay to be soft at times especially on the situations that really require it. However, when it comes to standing for your own belief especially in defending what you know is right, you would need to learn to be assertive by being firm on what you believe but is able to give respect to other's opinion.

nacharlene

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

Do you wish you could strengthen your personality? Would you like to become more direct and decisive?[1] Many people want to develop strong personality traits like assertiveness, leadership, and resilience. These traits are desired because people that embody them are seen as adventurous, friendly, spontaneous, and usually hold leadership positions in which their opinions are respected. Learn to appreciate personality traits, and work to develop your strong traits.
paulwallyall

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

Explore. Do things your passionate about. Surround yourself with people you love. Challenge your assumptions.

troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

Xecide to be self-supporting.No one owes you a living. Not your parents, not your employer, and not the government. Unless you are totally disabled by some unfortunate event, you are in charge of you. And the quicker you decide that, the better you will feel the and the better person you will be.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:49:51 AM

The matter is that at me very soft character, and in conflict situations I seldom can protect the point of view.
How to develop a strong character?
a strong character in our daily life is a must we have to develop to positive influence upon other people.our patience and faith and the good communicator of peace to those anxious and saddened.act with strong self control.a self decipline in times of correcting actions.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:23:50 AM

How do I develop a strong character?

I keep rolling until all my attribute dice come up 20, no matter how many rolls it takes.  Smiley

That's why no one plays D&D with me anymore...

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

Mistakes is one way to develop the strong characteristics of a person because learning from your mistakes makes a person becomes stronger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: