Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Kingdom Coin is a big scam!  (Read 1724 times)
axorkr (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:35:04 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 05:14:07 PM by axorkr

Ultimately many ICO's will turn out to have bad intentions and maybe even scams, but its hard to say now.  You guys talk about profit distribution in 2018, how much is your monthly costs and potential monthly revenues/profit I didnt see any plan in the whitepaper?\

Also its true u froze this guys coins? Why? as i feel that part of the story, did he have bad intention?

You can find his answer on https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@axor/royal-kingdom-coin-rkc-a-scam

Some updates will soon be added to the article

The facts about Royal Kingdom Coin! New article!

Update: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@axor/royal-kingdom-coin-rkc-a-scam
>>> A reaction to the RKC article can be found at the bottom of the article <<<
RoyalKingdomEnterprise

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:27:25 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 02:04:10 PM by RoyalKingdomEnterprise

Quote from: dxtrader
Ultimately many ICO's will turn out to have bad intentions and maybe even scams, but its hard to say now.
Our ICO is already over. If we were a scam, we could just run with the ICO money, wouldn't we? No reason to continue operations and working on projects, easy exit.

You guys talk about profit distribution in 2018, how much is your monthly costs and potential monthly revenues/profit I didnt see any plan in the whitepaper?\
It's not fleshed out yet. That's exactly why we said we'd start in 2018: to have some time to organize everything after the ICO. Some people (including early investors) decided to buy in the ICO phase, some decide to buy more right now (we can't just forbid people from trading it), but the main activity is planned to start in January, when it will be much more clear regarding the expectations. We've recently prepared an article answering questions about the price: https://medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise/will-rkc-be-on-the-moon-faq-on-price-a2ffeabfe1a4. There are more articles being prepared on the subject.

Also its true u froze this guys coins? Why? as i feel that part of the story, did he have bad intention?
Why would we do it? Usually when people have technical troubles, they contact support and we always solve their problems. He did too, but instead of discussing it calmly he lashed out on our support staff in his usual style, the way you see him behave here, so we just blocked his account, especially because all his transactions are settled.

Update: https://medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise/statement-regarding-fud-attack-da486fb4128

bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:13:41 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 01:50:26 AM by bigbrotherbit

RKC is one of my favorite place to Invest.
1.They have real team (no anonymous) check their FB. *same person with in their WP
2. Have a related with Arabianchain(developer of palmex)
3. Have long term vision (staking on ERC20 with a smart scheme)
4. Have many Team for developing project.
5. Limited coin supply (15Milion)
6. Have own Exchange (venturekingdom)
7. Just read and search about their info.
8. Have own DECENTRALIZATION EXCHANGE ( TomorrowX) *edit
9. Last, they have some hater like this.

This thread only has created from drunker guy. Who Needed a cheaper price which they want to buy more.

In personal, Im a independent and neutral investor with my decision and my opinion.

Regards
Bigbrotherbit
RoyalKingdomEnterprise

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:47:41 PM

https://medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise/statement-regarding-fud-attack-da486fb4128

RoyalKingdomEnterprise

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:48:41 PM

RKC is one of my favorite place to Invest.
1.They have real team (no anonymous) check their FB. *same person with in their WP
2. Have a related with Arabianchain(developer of palmex)
3. Have long term vision (staking on ERC20 with a smart scheme)
4. Have many Team for developing project.
5. Limited coin supply (15Milion)
6. Have own Exchange (venturekingdom)
7. Just read and search about their info.
8. Last, they have some hater like this.

This thread only has created from drunker guy. Who Needed a cheaper price which they want to buy more.

In personal, Im a independent and neutral investor with my decision and my opinion.

Regards
Bigbrotherbit
Thank you!

axorkr (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:13:44 PM

d3vnull

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:14:12 AM

I will quote something from your article

In reality, at the moment no fee is earned, because the transactions are free at the moment,

Roll Eyes
axorkr (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:47:45 AM

In reality, at the moment no fee is earned, because the transactions are free at the moment,

Roll Eyes

In this way you suggest something in the trend of: Yes, that makes sense to me that no profit is made, since no fee is charged.

Read the text, the subject, in the whole. To decompose text into separate contexts, it does not mean reading coherently.

bigbrotherbit

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:59:56 AM

Roll Eyes

In this way you suggest something in the trend of: Yes, that makes sense to me that no profit is made, since no fee is charged.

Read the text, the subject, in the whole. To decompose text into separate contexts, it does not mean reading coherently.

hi buddy, why you dont wait untill 1st premiums shared appears at 31 January 2018 to claiming your opinions right or wrong.  You will making big mistake if RKC are legitimate project.
cdtc

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:12:27 PM

Looks like a scam.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
System96

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:51:33 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 11:08:58 PM by System96

I still have Dutch conversations, which apparently are translated by yourself into Dutch, where you threatened to send people to my door, exactly the same threat, but then more directly. Do you perhaps have an explanation for that?
Pretty sure none of us would do that. But the explanation is simple - when you write on 4chan "I do not let myself be threatened in such a way", other trolls find it funny and their first inclination is to troll you back with this.

Update: https://medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise/statement-regarding-fud-attack-da486fb4128

Bro just by looking at your site and the fact that your closed source makes you already look like a scam : /

Edit: Its open source, its an ethereum token and im a big ole dumbass
RoyalKingdomEnterprise

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:30:52 PM

Bro just by looking at your site and the fact that your closed source makes you already look like a scam : /
What in the world are you talking about? It is open-source: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6ccb56947ea1d6efdc81acfbacd8263ddfa9b202#code

Quote from: cdtc
Looks like a scam.
Looks like a random comment on the internet.

System96

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:08:29 PM

What in the world are you talking about? It is open-source: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6ccb56947ea1d6efdc81acfbacd8263ddfa9b202#code

Looks like a scam.

My apologies, I couldn't find the source of it anywhere, you should probably list it on your site, that would be helpful.

But that brings the question, what the hell does your token do that's new?! It looks to be a basic token that claims to be the future.
I haven't had very good experiences with tokens (because 99% of them are scams), so please enlighten me and tell me what's so good about your token.

Also mind me asking why your telegram bots keep spamming your shit token in my chat?!
bigbrotherbit

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:20:39 AM

Dear Mr. AXOR

I'm not a part of the RKC team. I'm an independent investor.

Why you deleted my post in your tread???

Sorry, but i'm disagreed with your premature opinion.

I have a screenshot my post at here which you have deleted after.

My conclusion is, seems and it means You not to be ready for open discussion. Just want to give a toxic for your Netherlands communitys in your private  telegram group you have made.

Buddy, i knew you who are.
You a good guy before.
Please give a good open research and benefits opinions for the people like some days ago.

Regards
Bigbrotherbit.

bigbrotherbit

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:38:34 AM

Looks like a scam.

My apologies, I couldn't find the source of it anywhere, you should probably list it on your site, that would be helpful.

But that brings the question, what the hell does your token do that's new?! It looks to be a basic token that claims to be the future.
I haven't had very good experiences with tokens (because 99% of them are scams), so please enlighten me and tell me what's so good about your token.

Also mind me asking why your telegram bots keep spamming your shit token in my chat?!

hi mr. System96

Sorry about spammer have made in your chat. Im not a part the rkc team. But i know, rkc have some hater to destroy the goodnames of rkc. The hater have many team, and many alias names. And i knew who they are.

You have came to here, to this tread because this is a one of example for their actions. This is a massive act for their planning.

Mr. Axor have deleted some post in this tread which a disagreed with him. Maybe, this post also will be deleting by him too.

Thanks before.
axorkr (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:58:10 PM

Dear Mr. AXOR

I'm not a part of the RKC team. I'm an independent investor.

Why you deleted my post in your tread???

Sorry, but i'm disagreed with your premature opinion.

I have a screenshot my post at here which you have deleted after.

My conclusion is, seems and it means You not to be ready for open discussion. Just want to give a toxic for your Netherlands communitys in your private  telegram group you have made.

Buddy, i knew you who are.
You a good guy before.
Please give a good open research and benefits opinions for the people like some days ago.

Regards
Bigbrotherbit.

If I understand correctly, am I now an admin of BitcoinTalk?

I would be happy to remove your stupid reactions if I had that opportunity.

Sad figure. Smiley
Crypto McPoopypants

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

ha haaaaa lol lmao, oh boy I'm gonna have the giggles for days after reading this thread.

I got out of this one real early. The writing was on the wall about this seriously inept team from Day 1. I've never seen such unprofessionalism from any other team. Their update emails were a frigging joke. Literally, I was laughing when reading them. It was like Mr. Bean was running a crypto business.

Oh yeah, and they claimed they'd won some vote to get listed on scammy c-cex when in reality they paid around 7 btc to get listed there. They never told their investors how much of their money they lost to fake Bittrex guy either. Such a comedy team. Even Arabian Chain know how crap they. Just shocking! 

negoweb

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:29:32 AM

someone has news that is happening with RKC. They have removed websites for months. Does anyone have news?
Cyptolove03400

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

Has anyone from the US invested in this scam company?
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:13:35 PM

This shit Dev has taken all money from the investors and gone away to travel around the world and he has been staying at some luxury hotels and cruises with many hotgirls and laughing at our community. Many scammed ICO projects exploded in the year of 2017 because of increasing bitcoin crazily.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: