Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the diference between ETN and XMR?  (Read 273 times)
micloop (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:41:41 PM

I already know that ETN (Electroneum) was made in Monero basis (XMR), wich has a massive point of privacy of transactions. "They aren't displayed" as in Bitcoin's blockchain. Ok, so, regardless the total amount supply and mobile mining from ETN, what are the main differences between these coins?
Thanks for all replies.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:49:35 PM

I think it is almost the same thing. But i don't know if there is a difference in the blockchain. Only the person who made the coding know it...
Gasotard

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:48:28 AM

I already know that ETN (Electroneum) was made in Monero basis (XMR), wich has a massive point of privacy of transactions. "They aren't displayed" as in Bitcoin's blockchain. Ok, so, regardless the total amount supply and mobile mining from ETN, what are the main differences between these coins?
Thanks for all replies.
XMR has more credibility among the traders and the people in this forum. The other coin is known to be a scam.

hell3r

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:13:11 AM

Their concept is a little similar to each other but anyways, I would recommend XMR than ETN. XMR have more credibility. And speculations said that ETN is kinda manipulating its market. Im getting away with that.
treezee

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:41:42 PM

Thanks for all replies.
XMR has more credibility among the traders and the people in this forum. The other coin is known to be a scam.

Actually, no.  ETN is not a scam at all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: