Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange survey  (Read 221 times)
cryptodd (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:35:33 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 02:33:55 PM by cryptodd

Hi all,

I'm doing a market research on the sentiment about cryptocurrency exchanges. You would help me a lot if you would participate. It only takes about 2 minutes, maximum. You would do me a huuuuge favor. Of course, if you're interested in the results of the survey, send me a message and I'll share it with you.

Here it is:

EDIT:

Based on the feedback I received here I have made a new survey on surveymonkey.
https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/R9LKDR8

Cheers!

Cryptodd
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNosi

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:40:08 PM

Sure Cryptobudd, I will answer the survey for you. Is the link free of Trojans? You know how its like in cryptoland. There's way too many phishing attempts.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:04:06 PM

Basic questions. Nothing intrusive. Is this a university project? Best of luck in your project.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:09:56 PM

Sure Cryptobudd, I will answer the survey for you. Is the link free of Trojans? You know how its like in cryptoland. There's way too many phishing attempts.

I went there on my phone.

It took me to  a survey asking questions as described.  It does not appear to be a phishing attempt, but the survey asks you what exchanges you have your crypto on, how much crypto you have on exchanges and what your country of origin is. I have no idea if it tried to infect my phone with anything.  

I am not telling anyone how much I hold or what exchanges it is on.  

OP - I suggest taking the survey down and using a different, better-known platform, like surveymonkey or whatever, or add a surveymonkey link.  Also, people like me won't tell you how much crypto we have or what exchanges we use.  You can assume we use multiple exchanges.

Also, security on exchanges is a big concern, I was a victim of the Cryptsy theft.  If you are trying to gauge interest in some sort of insurance against exchange theft or hacking, just ask those questions.
kamina87

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:12:23 PM

I participated in the survey, simple and interesting questions, what is the purpose of your own creation of this survey? Can you share here for anyone to discuss? Smiley

cryptodd (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:32:02 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback! I'm sorry that the link seemed link a phishing link. I can understand why, so I followed your advice and made a short 10 question survey on surveymonkey:).

And yes the results can be shared if you wish. I would really appreciate it if you would fill in the survey real quick. It's for an academic study. The purpose is mostly to get a sense of the market sentiment around current exchanges.

Cheers,

Cryptodd
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:56:03 PM

I joined your survey and i wish you luck to your project,also you have good questions.

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:17:35 PM

Hi all,

I'm doing a market research on the sentiment about cryptocurrency exchanges. You would help me a lot if you would participate. It only takes about 2 minutes, maximum. You would do me a huuuuge favor. Of course, if you're interested in the results of the survey, send me a message and I'll share it with you.

Here it is:

EDIT:

Based on the feedback I received here I have made a new survey on surveymonkey.

Cheers!

Cryptodd

done, I already fill your survey, the question is quite easy to answer and simple, it seems this is just the beginning of your project, hopefully my participation can help your project, ..

cryptodd (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

Thanks for participating! Does anyone have suggestions how to bring this survey under peoples attention? Its hard to find people to participate. Any suggestions are welcome!

Best,

Cryptodd
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: