Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:35:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the next big coin in crypto world  (Read 386 times)
altcoiner707 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:44:18 PM

Tell us what coin you are most hyped for me.. for me it is deeponion/electroneum
BioCryptTechnologies

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:48:48 PM

I think once Komodo gets their dICO stuff completely sorted our they are going to grow very quickly. Right now though, i am eyeing DragonChain to see what they are going to actually do.

In the meantime Waves is where i am at
itsdenty

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:50:38 PM

I would reccommend unique coin. They have a wonderful project and their airdrop is even live now. I plan on combining applying for their airdrop with buying a few more coins. The airdrop link is here you can decide to check it out.  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-Dv-FaQVWQliyIG6rs83XG79mTOSOyr-TEo1WOnJ90VoE2A/viewform
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:55:16 PM

Tell us what coin you are most hyped for me.. for me it is deeponion/electroneum

The next big coin will be Modum for sure! They will see pretty nice long term action, because of the great technic, the great team and great investors. This is a strng hodl!
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:58:36 PM

I think once Komodo gets their dICO stuff completely sorted our they are going to grow very quickly. Right now though, i am eyeing DragonChain to see what they are going to actually do.

I second you on Komodo!  

Byteball is interesting.  They have been quietly adding features to their wallet.  They are in a pre-ICO stage for Titan Coin.  There are games, chabots, exchanges, betting bots and more all accessible from the wallet.  

If I had to hype on coin though it would be Bitcore BTX.  Holders get a 3% airdrop every week, the rate goes up by 1% each month until coins run out and the price is on its way up now. 
xayan123
Copper Member

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:00:28 PM

Bitcoin Silver, The value legacy continues!

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius
BioCryptTechnologies

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:10:30 PM

I second you on Komodo!  

Byteball is interesting.  They have been quietly adding features to their wallet.  They are in a pre-ICO stage for Titan Coin.  There are games, chabots, exchanges, betting bots and more all accessible from the wallet.  

If I had to hype on coin though it would be Bitcore BTX.  Holders get a 3% airdrop every week, the rate goes up by 1% each month until coins run out and the price is on its way up now. 

Honestly, i know this may sound kind of cheesy being that you from the looks of it are a representative from Monaize, but if you guys are able to incorporate blockchain into banking and pull others in on board, that could be HUGE! like im talking exploding huge. So i have been watching to see how all that goes as well
kittie11

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:02:41 AM

ICO's have come a long way and continues to exceed our expectation. ICO as a new business model leveraging blockchain technology will sustain as the digital way , combining crowdfunding and a new hybrid asset class of equity ownership and currency.

The one who caught my eye is Propthereum.io. They are an upcoming asset backed coin. If you are interested in investing in ICOs, i suggest you check them out. They are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:18:51 AM

I'm sorry but how are you still hyped about electroneum? They've just showed the world how much of a failure they are by launching a coin without a wallet.
They allowed the miners to dump the coin and screw over ICO investors who should have been their top priority.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hell3r

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:45:23 AM

I hardly recomment ethereum blue. Devs are working hard not like any other devs out there. Community is supportive so you gotta watch out to this and hodl i you got this token.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:12:56 AM

Deeponion yes is one that is hyped for me but also look at bitcore. It went through a big pump last few days and I dont think it is over yet because they getting a HitBTC listing next couple days!

Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 01:27:37 AM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Manner, Ripple are those coins that I know. In my opinion, in the future they will grow. The rest is all Tokens made on the basis of Ethereum and Waves. Capitalization has decreased, but it's okay. After a recession - there will be growth!

baracuda212

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:11:13 AM

I think, ethereum is the next big coin that will hold the title as a big coin in the crypto world.
because so many people are looking for ethereum
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:29:50 AM

With the advantages of this offline wallet I think the best option
 Electroneum has become crypto for mobile phones. This will give you the true feeling of money that is not provided by another basement
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: