Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Tex.IO Full-Service for Digital Currency  (Read 4030 times)
Lostworld

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:13:14 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 02:44:11 AM by Lostworld

I invested in the ICO of TEXCOIN. I love your project and what I value most about you is the support.

I invested in other ICOS where support does not exist or is very bad. You have a great sale there. They have not had major problems, they are the ones that are doing the best things.

The problem is that despite all that, TEXCOIN is not very popular from my point of view. They have to improve that and take advantage of being the best.

The TEXCOIN theme in Bitcointalk has only 2 pages. The participation there is null ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2418906.20

They have to make people participate in the Bitcointalk theme in some way, that's something very important. That the topic of TEXCOIN there only has 2 pages does not generate much expectation or confidence.

They have to motivate their investors and followers to participate there.

Do not know, make draws, make raffles or give prizes for participating there.

They have to make a video for YouTube, where they promote the TEXCOIN platform.

That will help a lot in the promotion. Publish it on all social networks and send it to the email of all the people registered in TEXCOIN.

They have to announce when the stake option in TEXCOIN will be implemented. There are many doubts about it.

They have to make a much greater effort in the promotion. Try to interact with your followers on social networks. I know they do it, but through promotions, raffles and raffles. .

There are few comments on facebook, they have to fill the facebook of many comments and many likes. That people feel part of the project.

They have to try to do everything very dynamic, social and that people get involved.

Also emphasize mining in the cloud.

They have the best customer support. They have the potential, they just have to exploit it.

I hope you take my suggestions into account. I invested in TEXCOIN and wish you the greatest success.

Channel created for all investors of TEXCOIN. Here we can discuss rumors, news and strategies for this great platform.

https://t.me/TEXCOINEnglish

https://wallet.tex.io/register?ref=Lostworld
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tolullopsy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:04:08 AM

Hope you are  ready for texcoin, we are going to the moon
Lostworld

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:13:34 PM

Channel created for all investors of TEXCOIN. Here we can discuss rumors, news and strategies for this great platform.

https://t.me/TEXCOINEnglish
foogi

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:11:46 PM

I know Tex has been a little under the radar, but just wanted to let people know they announced and are about to open up their lending platform and exchange. Their incentive package for lending is the highest I have ever seen with for the first few days of lending each tex coin being worth $30. I think that ends on the 31st so get in while you can.
LoveCrypto30

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

what are you guys doing? lend or sell on the 7th
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

================================================================================
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
================================================================================

About TEXcoin
The worldwide community-driven decentralized cryptocurrency that allow individuals to store and invest their assets for substantial return on investment.
TEXcoin creates technology to facilitate and expand the ecosystem through exchange service, cloud ming, and TEX network (TEXNET)

TEXcoin Initial Offering Live Now !!
Join Now and Contribute

Token Distribution
Symbol : TEX
Start at : 0.5 USD
Total Supply: 72,000,000 TEX
ICO Supply: 18,000,000 TEX
ICO Date : 11 Nov 2017

Whitepaper : Click here.

Thank Community !

^sounds wayyy to much like TEKcoin a PROOF OF WORK TYPE BITCOIN !!! :-D lets dance~>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

great team. we will support this project all the way.
alnobre

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:19:29 PM

Bullsh*t... SCAM! I lose my money....
CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

lol, now THIS is the kind of post that deserves some merit!  You need to let the people know!!

OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

lol, now THIS is the kind of post that deserves some merit!  You need to let the people know!!

TEKcoin is actually a sha-256 proof-of-work/proof-of-stake hybrid coin going for 2 satoshis :-D ===>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: