Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how i can remove all captchas from my faucet  (Read 247 times)
acaua (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:13:35 PM

hi i want to upgrade my faucet with no captchas !  how i can remove and turn off it ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:22:54 PM

Why are you looking to remove all captchas? Bots will claim from your faucet as much as they can and drain you out very quickly. Are you using a faucet script?

acaua (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:31:47 PM

Why are you looking to remove all captchas? Bots will claim from your faucet as much as they can and drain you out very quickly. Are you using a faucet script?

i want to remove captcha and put short link in claim button
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:06:06 PM

Sounds like you would like my faucet script.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
acaua (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:47:38 PM

do you have one script like that ? with short in claim button
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:41:46 AM

do you have one script like that ? with short in claim button

Yes, it's my own custom script. See any one of my faucets for a working example.
Today the claim button doesn't have a short link attached to it, but that is just a setting that you can change. The script is set up so that you can choose to use short link or not.
I'll soon have a public version of the script available. At the moment, my own implementation is using a lot of extra features that aren't needed in a public version. So, I need to strip it down to a more manageable version. Smiley
But do take a look at my faucets, I can probably have the public version ready within a week, probably sooner.

If you want some custom feature, I can probably make that happen as well. If you're interested, send me a pm.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: