Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectrecoin Reviews?  (Read 219 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:15:50 PM

Hello,
Need reviews about Spectrecoin, is it good project to invest in for long term because I'm planning to buy it.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:27:43 PM

Hello,
Need reviews about Spectrecoin, is it good project to invest in for long term because I'm planning to buy it.

i'm using it.
but the fee to transfer and use the service are really high.
i don't know if is just some unlucky moment for me, or this is the standard...
meanwhile, spectracoin services run smooth

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Murasane

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:45:44 PM

The site seems to work well every time I'm on there, I've been holding some BNK since their pre ICO and I'm already receiving passive income every week based on the profits their exchange is making.  It's been a bit since I researched them but I was excited enough about the project to stay up all night to make sure I got in at pre ico, their site was crashing repeatedly because of all the traffic, but even with that happening their live customer support was available and helpful, and I was able to get my BNK about 20 minutes before the actual pre ico started,  I've been happy with all of my interactions with them so far.
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:15:16 PM

I hold some XSPEC, I bought it a few months ago. It's a good coin and is moving forward at a steady pace, but the pace is slow. Don't let this put you off though, I'd rather a slow and steady development than devs that stick around for 2 weeks and disappear. I think they have recently released a new roadmap, so worth following to see if they are sticking to it.

If they can do as well as Cloakcoin the past few months, I'll be very happy from an investment point of view.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:28:37 AM

Experts believe in the good fate of Spectrecoin and comparing it with Monero and Dash. I don’t see any real advantages of Spectrecoin. In my opinion it will be difficult to him conquer its proximate rivals.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: