Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth?  (Read 6734 times)
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:33:36 AM

if you only invest in altcoin and if you want longterm review you are altcoin longterm like xvg dgb that knows longterm altcoin and has potential alttcoin and you will be bigger for those coins
Reevesabalb21

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:05:24 AM

Its still worth when there are people still investing in altcoins,  If you want long term and profitable altcoin,  check the status and background of the project try to see spectivvr , just check it and see this project just for your knowledge about vr streaming https://www.spectivvr.io
https://ico.spectivvr.com

sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:34:34 AM

Personally, I keep only altcoins, many altcoins in the future will cost a lot of money. But you need to choose really promising. Good luck man.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:50:11 AM

Yes some of them is worth to invest like ethereum. There are many altcoins has a possibility to be a better altcoins. You should only trust to there altcoins and read the purpose of there altcoins. You should only choose the most promising and the most sufficient altcoins out there and predict more if the altcoins will be a good coins in the fute. Remember that investing is still risky so choose wisely.

RieL

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:52:08 AM

Yes as long as you know what your are going to do and also having the necessary information for the investment becuase lacking or experience and information can be fatal when it comes to investing because everything can go bad if you do not know anything
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:14:31 AM

Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Now alt coin seems to me best investment opportunity ever. I mean after seeing the bitcoin growth which is very slow during this month and no signs of it getting pumped back. The alts are moving with some choice and I think it is great opportunity to invest into them. Once the bitcoin gets back to work after the hard time then all the alts will have hard time finding their way through big investors. So its always advisable to get into alts during this period. Many good opportunity coming with new coins too, they are unexceptionally doing great and what we need to do is just to focus on their growth and how we can benefit from it.
aryan7980

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:28:25 AM

Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Now alt coin seems to me best investment opportunity ever. I mean after seeing the bitcoin growth which is very slow during this month and no signs of it getting pumped back. The alts are moving with some choice and I think it is great opportunity to invest into them. Once the bitcoin gets back to work after the hard time then all the alts will have hard time finding their way through big investors. So its always advisable to get into alts during this period. Many good opportunity coming with new coins too, they are unexceptionally doing great and what we need to do is just to focus on their growth and how we can benefit from it.

Bitcoin is a safe asset because of scarcity.
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:29:26 AM

I really think that some alt coins have a higher upside than Bitcoin at this time. It's best to invest in some like XRP, Waves, ETH , and all other trusted coins.
gladiusnl

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:40:39 AM

You will be responsible for your money. I highly recommend that you should wisely invest potential coin like XVG or STU( just my thought though )  
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:46:52 PM

I think that you need to diversify the risks. You need to invest in both bitcoin and altcoins. Look at how it grew for this year, for example, eth. And there are many such examples. Also, the ripple has recently grown well. The main thing is not to keep all the eggs in one basket.

shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:07:31 PM

That is totally up to you. There are many altcoins out there which have made lots of gains. However, you should only invest what you can afford to lose.

MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:11:47 PM

MOBILINK: THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY

What is mobilink?
WHITE PAPER : https://mobilink.io/Mobilink-Whitepaper.pdf
REFERRAL : https://mobilink.io/dashboard/signup.php
COINTELEGRAPH: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/biggest-ico-ever-mobilink-coming-soon-jan-2018
TELEGRAPH : https://www.t.me/mobilinkcoin

MOBILINK Network is the 1st Decentralized Mobile Telecom Provider and has now launched the MOBILINK-COIN, making it the only border-less and decentralized telecom network, using Ethereum Smart Contract based blockchain technology with our unique algorithm to calculate Ad revenue sharing and Proof of Work.

MOBILINK-COIN will eliminate all mobile monthly fees to users, by replacing your current mobile SIM card with a MOBILINK-SIM Card. The revenue that’s currently generated from user’s monthly voice/data service fee will be replaced by revenue from digital advertising. In fact, revenues generated from digital mobile ads per user are forecasted to be more than 235% of mobile monthly fee revenues by 2021. This will allow MOBILINK-Network and its COIN holders to earn more in MOBILINK-COINS than what they would currently pay in monthly mobile service fees.
For more information check our website and whitepaper  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2614818.msg26607277#msg26607277
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:52:13 PM

Investing in altcoins is still worth it because the price of the altcoins are volatile just like bitcoin and it means that their opportunity is almost the same like bitcoin and if you will invest in altcoins and hold it for long term then you could possibly earn a lot more money in altcoins since they can increase up to thousand of gains compare to bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:09:02 PM

Still worth, but you must carefull. Dont make wrong decision in investment or you will regret on it

coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:23:35 PM

Well, investing in top 10 altcoins might get you same or even less profit than bitcoin. To get profit 2x-10x you need to invest in promising altcoins with a low market cap. But it will be risky, but rewarding. I suggest Nexus coin for long-term, Viacoin for the same, QSP, XVG for pump and dump scheme.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:49:43 PM

If bitcoin still alive investing on altcoin is still worth. But in this case you must to choice good altcoin to invest like Ethereum and many more who have big volume.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:55:57 AM

If bitcoin still alive investing on altcoin is still worth. But in this case you must to choice good altcoin to invest like Ethereum and many more who have big volume.

I know some people who hunt for not yet known coins. Good projects and solid teams with very low market capitalizations. Accumulate slowly and hodl.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

Most of the time I mine many kinds of altcoins. Sometimes trade them. I’d like to say that altcoins are better to provide for ordinary people. It has far less complex blockchains than immensely developed bitcoin.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:50:14 PM

I think still, because if we invest in altcoin profits that we can be bigger, but I rather advise to invest in ICO (because more preemptive)
geppettomaster

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:01:33 PM

yes for sure... it's more diffucult than before because there are many coins but cryptocoins are the future

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: