Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:56:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:56:28 AM

Hii, feels good to be back here. School obligations kept me away and so just checking on the education related token here.

So hows it goin?

Hello again and greetings dear nabdaredevil,

Thank you for your encouragement and continued support.

Our ICO is now live with 25% bonus available for participants procuring first 500000 P2PS tokens or for five days.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications.

Look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:08:38 AM

Your team looks strong with multi-national as well as multi-cultural background. It looks like there must be others such as developers who havent been brought into the limelight yet. 

Your right, they are very strong and brilliant team that comes up on there mind to pursue this project. Having a good mindset and ready to extend the Fast Invest financial investment platform to blockchain community in the Ethereum network as a smart contract technology. Hoping for this project become successful.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:23:46 AM

You guys are realy showing seriousness on this project Im so overwhelmed with your press release schedule and there a ton of it. Thus project for sure is a blast since media alone id the number one promoter for a startkng business. Goodluck on this.

Hello and greetings dear 4p0l4k4y,

Thank you for your encouraging words and support.

Other than those press releases posted, our PR team has also undertaken may more press releases which we have not posted here because someone passed a negative comment. We have reached out to over 30000 journalists worldwide in the last few days. Our website has been recording hits from all over the world. We had over 140000 headline impressions only from one PR release and over 1000 recorded hits just from one site.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO.

We have a good referral bonus in place. Please let us know if you or someone you know would be interested in our referral program. Look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:26:01 AM

This project is really amazing. I can see that the team is really give an effort and work hard for this project. I'm impressed in the idea that the P2PS token will be used on secure platforms. And for that, one such platform that has committed to embrace the P2PS token is the secure, interference free, peer to peer, digital delivery system, promoted by Innovative Solutions International Inc. By this great platform of P2PS, I wanted to join in your success to make this project more know in the community.

Hello and greetings dear seriin,

Thank you for your kind words and support. We are indeed working very hard to make our project a successful project and take it to 49 countries through this ICO.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO.

We have a good referral bonus in place. Please let us know if you or someone you know would be interested in our referral program. Look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:28:03 AM

P2PS economic value integrated into secure communication System , is a good idea for build this project
so far this project is a good for review , i see totay on roadmap and whitepaper , is complete on detail struktur , and supporting with a good team and competible i wish this project will be succes.

Hello and greetings dear Budycakrog,

Thank you for your kind words and support. We are indeed working very hard to make our project successful and take it to 49 countries through this ICO.

Best regards.

bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:31:27 AM

Your team looks strong with multi-national as well as multi-cultural background. It looks like there must be others such as developers who havent been brought into the limelight yet. 

Your right, they are very strong and brilliant team that comes up on there mind to pursue this project. Having a good mindset and ready to extend the Fast Invest financial investment platform to blockchain community in the Ethereum network as a smart contract technology. Hoping for this project become successful.

Hey thanx Jedie, thats a cool name you have. I am glad we think alike. Yeah the team is strong and knowledgeable. They know what they are doing. Otherwise, they would not have invested into it first and then come for crowdfunding. Its not like they have a concept and need funding from us.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:34:11 AM

Hello and greetings dear Jedie22,

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and encouragement. Our dedicated team members are indeed working very hard to make our project successful and take it to 49 countries through this ICO.

Best regards.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:53:18 AM

Hi Dev, I was amazed by the long lists of press listing in the OP. Im sure this project already gained a lot of interest in different platforms. Also the price of P2PS is good now. I just wanna know if do you have a plan for airdrops or bounties? Because this will surely helps you to promote your project.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:11:54 AM

Excellent! A new interesting ICO, fed up with the financial sector and real estate. Good luck to the project!

Yes, I was really curious about the current rate of P2PS because a few amount of this coin is worth 1 eth, so Im thinking if they can really attract investors to buy their tokens? Im just wondering only. Anyway, I like the idea and all your plans, I hope more investors will support your project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:15:47 PM

Excellent! A new interesting ICO, fed up with the financial sector and real estate. Good luck to the project!

Hello and greetings dear PENSCoin,

We have a good referral bonus in place. Please let us know if you or someone you know would be interested in our referral program.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:17:26 PM

Great , I will agree with you on this subject, this campaign can achieve big and soon if they can keep the improvement on same level.

Hello and greetings dear BranZolt,

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO. We are consistently improving ourselves and will continue to strive towards improvement.

We have a good referral bonus in place. Please let us know if you or someone you know would be interested in our referral program.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

Great idea to make such a system on the blockchein. I think it's better than storing data on Samsung servers.

Hello and greetings dear BranZolt,

Thank you so much for your comparison. We are truly humbled. 

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:20:46 PM

I think this project is worthy. Just make some adjustments to your site. I saw your updated technical document, as above have already written that it needs to be updated, which means that you follow what people write to you who decided to support your project. So keep on. You fellows!

Hello and greetings dear coinbitcoin91,

Thank you for your observation and support. The website revamping is the first item on our agenda from the contributions received through participation. It shall include the technical documents as well.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO. We are consistently improving ourselves and will continue to strive towards improvement.

Best regards.

bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:23:42 PM

It is very pleasant that you react to all comments, and communicate with your audience. This clearly indicates the seriousness of your campaign. I wish you good luck in your development.

So I was also thinking on the same lines as you. I have observed that they also listen to suggestions from the community and try to implement them. I have also observed that their turn around time is fast.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:28:34 PM

Hi Dev, I was amazed by the long lists of press listing in the OP. Im sure this project already gained a lot of interest in different platforms. Also the price of P2PS is good now. I just wanna know if do you have a plan for airdrops or bounties? Because this will surely helps you to promote your project.

Hello and greetings dear ehrz22,

Thank you for your observation and encouraging words.

We do not have any plans for airdrop during this phase of our ICO. However we do have a bounty campaign at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.0

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:30:58 PM

You guys are realy showing seriousness on this project Im so overwhelmed with your press release schedule and there a ton of it. Thus project for sure is a blast since media alone id the number one promoter for a startkng business. Goodluck on this.

Hello and greetings dear 4p0l4k4y,

Other than those press releases posted, our PR team has also undertaken may more press releases which we have not posted here because someone passed a negative comment. We have reached out to over 30000 journalists worldwide in the last few days. Our website has been recording hits from all over the world. We had over 140000 headline impressions only from one PR release and over 1000 recorded hits just from one site.

Best regards.
Really done a grandiose work. Very serious money is invested in the project. I hope to take part in the bounty and get good payments Wink

Hello and greetings dear Pokesoul,

Thank you for your observation.

We have a bounty campaign at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.0

Please send a message to the bounty manager and feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO.

We also have a good referral bonus in place. Please let us know if you or someone you know would be interested in our referral program.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:36:56 PM

Yes, I was really curious about the current rate of P2PS because a few amount of this coin is worth 1 eth, so Im thinking if they can really attract investors to buy their tokens? Im just wondering only. Anyway, I like the idea and all your plans, I hope more investors will support your project.

Hello and greetings dear cammie16,

Thank you for your query.

The current price is 300P2PS Tokens for one ETH. We have a bonus of 25% going on during the first five days or 500000 P2PS tokens. Having said that, we have been consistently getting inquiries from institutional participants and we also a couple of big names from the industry as our advisors. Therefore, we anticipate a successful ICO. We are also looking forward to retail participation so that everyone gets a piece of the project and enjoys the benefits of our secure system.

Best regards.

Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:42:49 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 02:54:49 PM by Efta321

It is very pleasant that you react to all comments, and communicate with your audience. This clearly indicates the seriousness of your campaign. I wish you good luck in your development.

yes besides that also if the owner bounty active will be many will join because they believe this project is not just spam and this project really real. good luck..  Grin
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:10:15 PM

Hello and greetings dear rabotacoin,

Thank you for your kind words.

We also have a good referral bonus in place. Please let us know if you or someone you know would be interested in our referral program.

Best regards.

Semaj123

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:11:17 PM

So I was also thinking on the same lines as you. I have observed that they also listen to suggestions from the community and try to implement them. I have also observed that their turn around time is fast.
If this kind of quickly response of the dev will continue it will have a better harmony towards the client and the team. This will create a more idea and made some correction as the project still on going.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: