Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:28:00 PM

I have monitored your project and have dug more detailed information about this project. If I see this project has a team that always works hard and works according to the road map. I think it is not difficult for this project to achieve success. Good luck

Hello and greetings,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We have a educationists and developers who are all very credible individuals. They have invested heavily into this venture to bring it to this stage. You will continue to see that the team will work hard in order to reach the collective as well as individual goals.

Please spread the good word about our project and we look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.
how will you introduce this project to the community? whether after this there will be bounty campaign from this project? I think this great project should be introduced to the public at large.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:33:39 PM

It is very pleasant that you react to all comments, and communicate with your audience. This clearly indicates the seriousness of your campaign. I wish you good luck in your development.

So I was also thinking on the same lines as you. I have observed that they also listen to suggestions from the community and try to implement them. I have also observed that their turn around time is fast.

Hello again and greetings dear bizdev,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We like to be proactive and learn from the various suggestions and comments received from the community. This is one of the ways to know what the community at large expects from us.

Please continue to spread the good word about our project; and we look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:35:30 PM

It is very pleasant that you react to all comments, and communicate with your audience. This clearly indicates the seriousness of your campaign. I wish you good luck in your development.

yes besides that also if the owner bounty active will be many will join because they believe this project is not just spam and this project really real. good luck..  Grin

Hello and greetings dear Efta321,

Thank you so much for your message.

We have a bounty campaign at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.0

Please send a message to the bounty manager and feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO.

We also have a good referral bonus in place. Please let us know if you or someone you know would be interested in our referral program.

Look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:37:49 PM

So I was also thinking on the same lines as you. I have observed that they also listen to suggestions from the community and try to implement them. I have also observed that their turn around time is fast.
If this kind of quickly response of the dev will continue it will have a better harmony towards the client and the team. This will create a more idea and made some correction as the project still on going.

Hello again and greetings dear Semaj123,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I would like to reiterate that we always like to be proactive and learn from the various suggestions and comments received from the community. We also like to stay engaged with the community. This is one of the ways to know what the community at large expects from us because we get PMs and also emails with suggestions and guidance.

Please continue to spread the good word about our project; and we look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards.

usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:38:45 PM

"Currently and in the immediate term, the usage for P2PS tokens would extend beyond the North American continent to the Middle East, providing a Serviceable Obtainable Market (SOM) of about 110 million users from the 220 million potential users which constitute the Total Available Market (TAM) size. "- the Russian market will go ?)
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:42:22 PM

This project that people need, unlike the majority of ICOs held here. If there is a good, right promotion, I think the project should collect a hard cap.

Hello and greetings dear KimberlyGB,

Thank you so much for your kind message. Our PR team has been working hard trying to reach out to the global audience. However, we understand that we may be severely falling short. Thats one of the areas we need to strengthen upon. Thank you for pointing this.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any suggestions related to the various promotions or any questions or clarifications; and kindly spread the good word about our ICO.

We also have a good referral bonus in place. Please let us know if you or someone you know would be interested in our referral program.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:45:03 PM

I have monitored your project and have dug more detailed information about this project. If I see this project has a team that always works hard and works according to the road map. I think it is not difficult for this project to achieve success. Good luck

Hello and greetings,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We have a educationists and developers who are all very credible individuals. They have invested heavily into this venture to bring it to this stage. You will continue to see that the team will work hard in order to reach the collective as well as individual goals.

Please spread the good word about our project and we look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.
how will you introduce this project to the community? whether after this there will be bounty campaign from this project? I think this great project should be introduced to the public at large.

Hello and greetings dear b3j0,

Thank you for the good question.

We have a bounty campaign at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.0

Please send a message to the bounty manager and feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO.

Best regards.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:23:26 PM

The P2P Solutions Foundation is an independent body governed by the Foundation Council. The P2P Solutions Foundation has been authorized to create a worldwide network of digital services that encompasses an alternative working model to the traditional models of peer-to-peer networks
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

"Currently and in the immediate term, the usage for P2PS tokens would extend beyond the North American continent to the Middle East, providing a Serviceable Obtainable Market (SOM) of about 110 million users from the 220 million potential users which constitute the Total Available Market (TAM) size. "- the Russian market will go ?)

Hello and greetings dear usercryptomany,

Thank you for asking. One of our goals is to reach out to Russia because it has a large consumer base for our system.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:13:43 PM

Wow, just look at "Press and listings" section and have experienced surprise, you guys looks not newbie at marketing and development system, you ideas can hit your goals, don't stop at on that what was already reached)  Wink

Hello and greetings dear kyxap,

Thank you for your compliments. We have a marketing and PR team trying to spread the world. Otherwise, when we first stepped into your forum we definitely were newbies who have quickly and steadily learnt the ropes since then Smiley

Thank you also for your encouragement. Please spread the good word about our project and we look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:16:02 PM

The P2P Solutions Foundation is an independent body governed by the Foundation Council. The P2P Solutions Foundation has been authorized to create a worldwide network of digital services that encompasses an alternative working model to the traditional models of peer-to-peer networks

Hello and greetings dear farhan28,

Thank you for your observation. Traditionally, the networks always have some kind of privacy breach or other. We have endeavored to provide an interference free pure peer to peer network of services.

Best regards.

KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:25:47 PM

I read the equivalent of the coins, but seeing the skyrocketing of 2 of those coins will make it hard to keep it in place the equal exchange, anyway, I want to know more.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:32:13 PM

I read the equivalent of the coins, but seeing the skyrocketing of 2 of those coins will make it hard to keep it in place the equal exchange, anyway, I want to know more.

Hello and greetings dear KickItDown,

Thank you for your message. Traditionally, the networks always have some kind of privacy breach or other. We have endeavored to provide an interference free pure peer to peer network of services and the P2PS Tokens will be needed for you to use the secure services. For more detailed information please visit www.p2psf.org and kindly spend some time reviewing the whitepaper. Subsequently, please let us know if you have any clarifications or questions and spread the good word about our project.

We look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.

hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:18:59 PM

I got tired scrolling through that Press and listings . You guys seem very experienced and hard working team ,your site is very well organised and everything is where it should be . I don't see any signs of failure for this project . I wish you the best and i will be following you step by step.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:53:18 PM

Hello everyone,

Greetings,

Our website www.p2psf.org now has a P2PS Token Video featured on it. Please take a few minutes to review and let us know what you think.

Thanking you in advance,
Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:05:14 PM

Wow, very detailed information about your P2PS Project. Thumbs up to the project team who did their due diligence! Not only do i love the idea of this project but the design of the P2PS Coin looks cool as well!

Hello and greetings dear Probablylikely,

Thank you for your appreciation. Please spread the good word about our project and we look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:06:35 PM

I got tired scrolling through that Press and listings . You guys seem very experienced and hard working team ,your site is very well organised and everything is where it should be . I don't see any signs of failure for this project . I wish you the best and i will be following you step by step.

Hello and greetings dear hakimovic,

Thank you for your appreciation. Thats just a part of it. We have more PR activities and some ongoing as well.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:08:55 PM

There is so much of press and listings, I think that this project is developed very well. Hope this will be successful

Hi netalone10,

Thank you for your appreciation. We sure hope so too and are working towards our goals.

Please spread the good word about our project, support it wholeheartedly and also participate. have you heard of our referral bonus? Would you some info sent to your inbox? Please feel free to let us know.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:48:28 PM

There is so much of press and listings, I think that this project is developed very well. Hope this will be successful
I agree with you. If have more and more person support this coin, the project will be developing. Dev have response so quickly. I think a team have supporter like that will successful

Hi PDAngel,

Thank you for your appreciation. We sure hope to succeed and are working towards our goals.

Please spread the good word about our project, support it wholeheartedly and also participate.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:50:35 PM

As I read about their whitepaper and this is there mission "P2P Solutions Foundation enjoys a shared mission with ELI and ISI of being committed to effectively and consistently deliver world class, high quality, outstanding products, applications and services to its client‟s at the most cost effective and reasonable price. Together, we anticipate meeting customer expectations by understanding client requirements, keeping pace with latest innovations through research and by engaging in
sustainable best practices." A very descent explanations and I can say that this project will be a successful one.

Hi Dodoymabs,

Thank you for your appreciation. Amen to that.

Please spread the good word about our project, support it wholeheartedly and also participate.

Best regards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: