Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Airdrop][Giveaway] | EOS GOLD - EOSG | Wide Community Adopting EOS  (Read 13892 times)
Possum51

Activity: 282
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:05:40 PM

The price so sad  Sad
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levantuan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:15:52 PM

hi
hope you successful
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:24:46 PM

Challenge to EOS-GOLD: Why don't you try to be one of the few airdropped projects that actually does something rather than scam-exit? You've already made the mistake of saying you'll be on bittrex and chosen a name like every other scamcoin...but it's not too late to actually decide: "Fuck it, let's make a success of this!" People will remember EOS GOLD a lot longer if it's a genuine project and you'll also make much more money.

Come on.
Freaking do something and surprise people.

nguyentuananh

Activity: 252

https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:31:54 PM

Announced after distribution of 1st round
I have received  token round 1
waiting for round 2
I will follow you
thank you

⚀        Google Play        ⚀ DiCEGAME ⚀        AppStore        ⚀
THE MOST OPEN AND TRANSPARENT P2P iGAMING PLATFORM ➤MVP
YouTubeGolosANNInstagramTelegramTwitterFacebookMedium
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:48:04 PM

Hi. recerved my tokens, thank you very much Cheesy Cheesy

Is anybody see this tokens in etherdelta?

I sold my 40,000 token at etherdelta for 1.87 ETH.   Grin   that's a great course. I would be happy to own many EOS gold token   Cheesy
gorkhalitrader

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:49:56 PM

Received the first airdrop thank you dev and will spread the words to the community. I am going to HODL for a year and hopefully the project goes massive.

dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:07:09 PM

I sold my 40,000 token at etherdelta for 1.87 ETH.   Grin   that's a great course. I would be happy to own many EOS gold token   Cheesy

Liar, prove it.

ATH price of this garbage scam token was 0.000010001 ETH.
Olena9797

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:33:17 PM

Liar, prove it.

I dont see on etherdelta Eos gold. Only EGold and EOS. Where i can find this tokens?

EOS Gold (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:02:08 PM

Website has been updated with a F.A.Q. as well as our weekly 1 million EOSG giveaway!!

https://eosgold.io
EOS Gold (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:47:43 PM

Thanks to everyone for the support! We have been hard at work on marketing as well as planning out our token.

A number of users in this thread have accused us of dumping coins, being a complete scam, and all kinds of FUD.

We would like to confirm that we have only sold a small amount of founders token on EtherDelta at a much larger rate and still have a order placed at 10x the current price.

Furthermore, our plans for listings at popular exchanges (Bitrex, etc) listed on the website were based on facts and a ton of research. All of the exchanges listed had a listing fee that simply needs to be paid for listings on these exchanges.  That said, to keep certain FUD members of our community happy we have since removed all of our planned exchanges and will only include them once the token is live there.

Our plan was and still is to use our Founders tokens to expand on EOSGold and bring value to you token holders.

Let us remind you we have not and will not ICO.

To the members adamantly insisting we are already dumping tokens, I suggest you look more carefully and think for yourself.

We are aware that certain users did 'game' our signup. and we all know these signees will dump at any price.

To them, we say well done. Dump your coins and move on while we build this community into the strongest and widest distributed EOS chain.

To all those showing support, we thank you again and look forward to doing great things.

- EOS GOLD
ICO INVESTOR

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:02:56 PM

Liar, prove it.

I dont see on etherdelta Eos gold. Only EGold and EOS. Where i can find this tokens?

https://etherdelta.com/#0x7b39940dbac110f1227d37c395675def270afcd7-ETH
dolores13

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:54:36 PM

Thanks to everyone for the support! We have been hard at work on marketing as well as planning out our token.

A number of users in this thread have accused us of dumping coins, being a complete scam, and all kinds of FUD.

We would like to confirm that we have only sold a small amount of founders token on EtherDelta at a much larger rate and still have a order placed at 10x the current price.

Furthermore, our plans for listings at popular exchanges (Bittrex, etc) listed on the website were based on facts and a ton of research. All of the exchanges listed had a listing fee that simply needs to be paid for listings on these exchanges.  That said, to keep certain FUD members of our community happy we have since removed all of our planned exchanges and will only include them once the token is live there.

Our plan was and still is to use our Founders tokens to expand on EOSGold and bring value to you token holders.

Let us remind you we have not and will not ICO.

To the members adamantly insisting we are already dumping tokens, I suggest you look more carefully and think for yourself.

We are aware that certain users did 'game' our signup. and we all know these signees will dump at any price.

To them, we say well done. Dump your coins and move on while we build this community into the strongest and widest distributed EOS chain.

To all those showing support, we thank you again and look forward to doing great things.

- EOS GOLD

You said I accused you of dumping ,then you admit that you are the one who was dumping by thousands, also the funny thing is this token is less than 48 Hours old and you started dumping, sorry i meant selling.
About Bittrex, No one is going to swallow your little lie because they all know that will never going to happen and bittrex will never list your garbage token.
EOS Gold (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:22:46 PM

Hi dolores13

On completion of our first Airdrop we sent 1% of our founder's tokens to EtherDelta.  As per our website, and our previous tweets, we are selling tokens in order to fund marketing of our coin. That said, the amount we put up for sale on EtherDelta was less than $100. Whoever is dumping tokens is doing so for obvious reasons, more than likely because they used 100 + email addresses to get eg. 4 000 000 EOSG, and stand to actually gain from selling all of them even at this price.  The amount we put up for sale is also negligible compared to the volume still happening on EtherDelta already.

Our next target is a listing on Mercatox which costs roughly 0.35 BTC, which we are paying out of our own pockets as you can see there has not even been 0.35BTC in trades on Etherdelta so far. (As, as you say, it has been less than 48 hours since it was listed.)

From there we will move onto the other exchanges.

In case you are not aware, Bitrex charges a fee of around $5000 for compliance (last we checked, possibly higher now) and will list most tokens that get through the compliance check on their exchange. If you are unaware of this we suggest Googling it.

The amount of anger and FUD you are bringing to this thread points towards some personal issue.

We understand that you may have been burnt in the past by other airdrops or scam coins, but please leave your personal issues out of our thread where we have a number of excited and engaged community members who can see the value in our project.

Perhaps you have never heard of EOS, or have not bothered to even learn about it, or the huge potential for the launch of an EOS chain (the creators have EOS have already explicitly stated they will not even be launching their own chain) but we suggest you see their website for more information before wasting your time here or read our upcoming Whitepaper.

Based on your BTCTalk history, it is clear that you spend the majority of your time FUDing in a multitude of threads.

Yes, we are in a sensitive place with many ICO scams happening.

But the level of hate and anger you are bringing to this thread suggest some level of personal issue with our project. Please keep your posts on topic and relevant and we will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, provided you are able to keep your emotions in check.

We will gladly send you a personal update once we have been listed on Bitrex and you are more than welcome to see for yourself.

To everyone else awaiting news, our Mercatox listing is currently being processed after which we will be posting our next update!

Thank you.

- EOSG Team
yvhonneee

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:53:04 PM

Have a nice day everyone! Lets rock this coin!
dolores13

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:03:18 AM

Hi dolores13

On completion of our first Airdrop we sent 1% of our founder's tokens to EtherDelta.  As per our website, and our previous tweets, we are selling tokens in order to fund marketing of our coin. That said, the amount we put up for sale on EtherDelta was less than $100. Whoever is dumping tokens is doing so for obvious reasons, more than likely because they used 100 + email addresses to get eg. 4 000 000 EOSG, and stand to actually gain from selling all of them even at this price.  The amount we put up for sale is also negligible compared to the volume still happening on EtherDelta already.

Our next target is a listing on Mercatox which costs roughly 0.35 BTC, which we are paying out of our own pockets as you can see there has not even been 0.35BTC in trades on Etherdelta so far. (As, as you say, it has been less than 48 hours since it was listed.)

In case you are not aware, Bitrex charges a fee of around $5000 for compliance (last we checked, possibly higher now) and will list most tokens that get through the compliance check on their exchange. If you are unaware of this we suggest Googling it.

The amount of anger and FUD you are bringing to this thread points towards some personal issue.

We understand that you may have been burnt in the past by other airdrops or scam coins, but please leave your personal issues out of our thread where we have a number of excited and engaged community members who can see the value in our project.

Perhaps you have never heard of EOS, or have not bothered to even learn about it, or the huge potential for the launch of an EOS chain (the creators have EOS have already explicitly stated they will not even be launching their own chain) but we suggest you see their website for more information before wasting your time here or read our upcoming Whitepaper.

Based on your BTCTalk history, it is clear that you spend the majority of your time FUDing in a multitude of threads.

But the level of hate and anger you are bringing to this thread suggest some level of personal issue with our project. Please keep your posts on topic and relevant and we will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, provided you are able to keep your emotions in check.

We will gladly send you a personal update once we have been listed on Bitrex and you are more than welcome to see for yourself.

To everyone else awaiting news, our Mercatox listing is currently being processed after which we will be posting our next update!

Thank you.

- EOSG Team

Classic move LOL, you're trying to make me the bad person here  Shocked , anyone with brain and 2 minutes reading will figure out this scam token had nothing to do with original EOS token of Dan larimer (Bts, Steem) .
About my post history, all coins/tokens i said was scam, their devs scammed everyone and runaway with money or ended by huge dump.
Bittrex is not amateurish exchange, they list only real coins with real project, so keep your $5k (if its true  Tongue) in your pocket.
Good luck with dumping.., again sorry.. selling on EtherDelta.
the_hodler

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:34:27 AM

Received the tokens from the air drop.

Thanks.

bcnaranjo

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:08:15 AM

I am really thankful I joined the airdrop, we can really see how this coin gained the trust of the cryptocurrency world. More power to the developers.
aasowinski

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:52:28 AM

Hi dolores13

Thank you.

- EOSG Team

Classic move LOL, you're trying to make me the bad person here  Shocked , anyone with brain and 2 minutes reading will figure out this scam token had nothing to do with original EOS token of Dan larimer (Bts, Steem) .
About my post history, all coins/tokens i said was scam, their devs scammed everyone and runaway with money or ended by huge dump.
Bittrex is not amateurish exchange, they list only real coins with real project, so keep your $5k (if its true  Tongue) in your pocket.
Good luck with dumping.., again sorry.. selling on EtherDelta.

You must feel so smart being able to tell its a "scam". Whereas, others actually feel sorry for you, that you can't even take advantage knowing its a "scam" to actually make a profit off of it.
O BTW, if you even think for a bit the almost 40k sells come from the 40k airdroppers-ED fee. and anything close to a multiple of 40k since some people more than likely did multiple sign-ups. But you can't even realize that, so it is no wonder you aren't taking advantage of this.
ratzoiu1981

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:02:38 AM

Late on this one. When next airdrop?
treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:29:25 AM

If this is a genuine project you should've called your project something genuine & unique, not chosen a name that every other scamcoin chooses (Eth Gold, NEO Gold etc.). Every single scamcoin has their developer in the thread going: "Please don't FUD, this is a genuine project", and a week later they've been 'hacked' and the coin is worthless.

If you really plan to develop this project, then I'd suggest:

1.) A community vote to change the name,
2.) You do away with the airdrop to all eth holders and rather burn those tokens / burn half and airdrop the other half to EOSGOLD holders.
3.) Show some sign of actual development
4.) Info on the team and developers. You website claims a 'small board of directors and two developers'. Who are these people?

Right now all you've done is added a competition to the EOS GOLD website. Well done - you know how to use a competition widget. People want to see developments related to the project, not more fluff. Right now there is absolutely NOTHING that distinguishes you from NEO GOLD or any other <insert color here> <bitcoin / eth / neo / eos> scam coin. You want community support? Do something to deserve it & I'll happily support you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: